Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed?  (Read 5921 times)
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

The duty of a bounty manager is to manage queries and proffer solutions to issues arising from participants (bounty hunters). They also help to liaise and stand as an intermediary between the bounty hunters and the ICO owners, they are in no way able to detect a scam project or a project liable to scam.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
kahrde

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:24:20 PM

Before you join the bounty campaign, each of the bounty hunter must analyze the project. And if bounty hunter has decided to participate, he must understand all the possible risks. I will make a reservation, if the situation is like TTC and bounty Manager Atriz, there will be guilty bounty Manager.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:28:20 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

You can't really put all bounty managers in the same sack. Some bounty managers are taken by surprise by the ICO team with last minute changes, cancellations, bounty award reduction, etc. Unfortunately due to a few BMs that were a part of a scam ICO from the beginning many BMs are blamed even if they are not at fault.

When you join a bounty campaign, you have to know there is a risk as you may end up getting paid a nice amount, a lower amount than expected if the ICO doesn't raise enough funds (the risk of being paid a percentage of a percentage) o no payment at all because the ICO was cancelled or it was a scam all along. It is as risky as investing in an ICO (or in any crypto in this bear market TBH), the only difference is that you invested time vs. money.
Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:30:37 PM

I do not consider the bounty managers to be guilty of anything. If the ICO creators refuse to pay a fee for the bounty of the company, then the Manager is also a victim in this situation
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

In some instances bounty manager should be blamed. If the bounty manager already knew about the red flags of the project. And he/she still continued the bounty program then the bounty manager have to be blamed. But, it's also the participants job to spot the red flags and inform the bounty manager and take action before it turns out to be a mess.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:22:56 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
No, it does not happen in all cases. If the manager of generosity is a member of the ICO team, it is clear that he should be aware that the team is a mashin. However, in this case, such a manager also suddenly disappears with his team and there is no one to blame. If the manager works by invitation and is a permanent member of this forum, then, of course, he should have more carefully approached the proposal and re-checked everything that was in his power. Unfortunately, he also has opportunities not unlimited. If during the ICO to him as a manager of generosity there are no complaints and he timely provided the information in it and quickly reacted to the arising questions, I think that there can be no claims to such a manager.
Senkuli

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:39:42 PM

In my opinion, a bounty manager is still an ordinary human like us, he as a bounty manager of course also been careful and selective of bounty program that they run.
We can never predict correctly about the bounty, will it be good or even a scam, so is the bounty manager.
I know it will be very disappointing ourselves while working on scam bounty, but We must remain patient and think positive if it happens.
Nobodys perfect...
cryptoicicle

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:36:42 PM

Bounty managers should not be blamed since it is the projects itself that is not working.  Projects are build together with feasibility study and all needed data to support it.
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:37:47 PM

Well, of course it should be blamed, some managers choose some fraudulent projects, others do not have one mosheynichestva did not happen , there is only the fault of managers that the project threw us and them!
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:46:38 PM

Bounty managers can't be blamed if the project they handled is a scam. They're just a victim like us bounty hunters because they're just being paid to handle the project.

I think bounty mananger need to carry the blame also, some of them are just desparate to run a campaign before without doing a due dilligence on the project, if you want to sell a project to others one need to make sure is a real deal. Some have not real contact or video chat with any of the developers of the ICOs they are managing
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:50:59 PM

Bounty managers can't be blamed if the project they handled is a scam. They're just a victim like us bounty hunters because they're just being paid to handle the project.

I think bounty mananger need to carry the blame also, some of them are just desparate to run a campaign before without doing a due dilligence on the project, if you want to sell a project to others one need to make sure is a real deal. Some have not real contact or video chat with any of the developers of the ICOs they are managing

yes I am an opinion with you. the bounty manager should be more careful when it comes to holding a project because he is the first person to introduce the project to members in the forum and the campaign participants only run the prescribed rules
Taulava1505

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:53:51 PM

I think bounty managers shouldn't be blamed, how can they know, if an ICO is a scam or not. Bounty hunters have also got some responsibilities, they have to research well before participating in an ICO.
Yup your right,also the bounty members do some research to the project.I do not blame the bounty managers,coz we know were part of the bounty to promote the project same as manager that didn't know that the project is scam were all victim.we hope next time scammer gone
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:57:20 PM

I think bounty managers are not to be fully blamed because some of them don't have eye contact with the management of a project, the bounty work is just a contract for them which they accept in good faith, on the other hand, they should be blamed because they have the right to know everything about the project before embarking on the contract of the bounty manager.
Therefore, they are to be blamed partially.
Panda.Panna

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:03:04 PM

How could they know right away that this was a scam? Even if the manager did not understand this. I do not think that there is any fault with the manager at all.
Mosesayo4450

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

Bounty managers are not to be blame for project failures, cause they aren't the ones behind the project growth it the team they are just rebroad casters they promote project through bounty for the team behind it so as for me they are not to be blame.....
belomik

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:37:42 PM

So ones again we have been defrauded by another ICO known as Uchit. Presently individuals have begun down-pouring put-down and reviles on the abundance administrator that he has driven them to be defrauded. Notwithstanding the various statements of regret from the chief, abundance seekers don't appear to get it. Presently my inquiry is, do you figure abundance seekers must be faulted when we are misled on the grounds that they knew what the ICO was doing, even from the earliest starting point?
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:41:25 PM

Does not seem. I think the manager can not be blamed. Sometimes only certain people blame him. It's happened, and there's no need to blame it and we just have to focus on something else. And do not take too long to think of someone else's faults. That's my opinion.

shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:48:35 PM

The bounty managers are responsible for managing only the campaign. If you as a bounty hunter thinks that the campaign is scam, don't join it. As simple as that. It will save you of aches of being scammed. Like really. The bounty managers are 20% only to be blamed especially if they are also scammed. You would organize the whole campaign and not be paid until the bounty hunters are paid. But most of the time, the bounty hunters are the ones to be blamed on being scammed. Not the bounty managers.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:13:16 PM

Does not seem. I think the manager can not be blamed. Sometimes only certain people blame him. It's happened, and there's no need to blame it and we just have to focus on something else. And do not take too long to think of someone else's faults. That's my opinion.

Even though that is your opinion but that its not good also as a manager in bounty campaign they should see tonit that the project are professional and legit because it can create a mass victims of fake ICO, investors money is a big responsibilty because they are the one who makes the project success and hunters are spreading good news to a project to promote but in total its a scam, so better bounty manager should blame.
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:37:10 PM

Managers bounty can also be fooled. I don't think he should be as responsible as the project team. I've had cases where the Manager did a good job and eventually the team just disappeared and that's it. The Manager himself suffered from this. Another situation, when they were in collusion from the beginning, then, of course, they are equally responsible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: