Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:01:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed?  (Read 5919 times)
akosijue

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:46:05 AM

No, I don't thin bounty managers are to be blamed. On my knowledge, bounty managers are not part of the ICO team which the members are in-charge of the ICO campaign meaning they know where the money is going and they know what is the main group up to. That's why when I found out that the project is a scam, I don't blame the bounty managers or social media admins to not face the community or bounty hunters because they will all place the blame on them eventhough they have no idea what the main group is planning to do with thr ICO money collected. Also, I don't blame bounty hunters', especially ICO investors and token sale participants, for their rage and anger, it's just that the blame and anger should be directed towards the ones that are really responsible. So yeah, poor bounty managers if it's a scam though.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:56:27 AM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

For me the bounty Manager was "PARTLY BLAME" because in the beginning of the the Campaign the Manager's role was to be sure that the ICO is legit and the team was "Transparent and not hiding there true Identities" because lots of people are Involve not just Bounty hunters but also the INVESTORS as well. if the things go wrong.
batareya

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:06:04 AM

Everyone has their own work plan. Just like us. But everyone should bear their own responsibility for the work done.
jess04

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:12:54 AM

Most of the answers were no, because we cannot really predict that the ICO is a scam especially for the Bounty Manager. Those bounty managers are just people who were hired to that position, and aims the success of the ICO like us who were just a participants. If they knew that the ICO is a scam at the very beginning why they still spend their time to talk with others and bring their lives in a bad images. Instead they will look for other ICO's which is legit. Maybe its better to keep on researching about the ICO that you plan to join and study well about the advantages or how demand it will be for the people.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:19:58 AM

I think bounty managers can not recognize a scam in all cases so we should not blame them for our failure. The only person you should blame if you trapped in the scam is you.
Rajatkatyal

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

yes they are the one who brought us yhe information about new ico and bountys.and Bounty Managers should be criticis in positive manner.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

We should now first if they are really a good one whether they are making a report to the participants or not. If they are reporting they must be a good one and not to blamed on what happened to the campaign. And if they are not reporting to the participants they must be a scammers that pretending that they were not the one to blamed with our rewards.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:33:08 PM

Recently, I saw how many bounty managers started to receive a red trust, I fully support such an initiative, because people have to check the projects that they advertise. But today it becomes difficult to do this, even to the most experienced investors.
2start

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

The prize manager should check first before deciding to become manager.
for the problem of blame or not, take a look at the experience
if he's experienced but still chooses the scam bounty, we have to question it.
RyabovRavel86

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

In fact, the manager himself does not receive a reward. Therefore, here to condemn the principal, it is not necessary. This is the only person you can blame for everything. But this is nonsense, it should be understood.
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:57:30 PM

Both the bounty managers and the bounty hunters are to be blamed. The bounty managers fail to do their assignment and fall a victim also some hunters just jump into a bounty and start participating without the full knowledge of what the ICO is all about. Blame the both parties involved
felikszemdegs11

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:58:30 PM

Some of them are partly, a lot of the scams seem to be from blatant trash and it's easy to verify that they're telling lies.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:52:47 PM

For me the bounty Manager was "PARTLY BLAME" because in the beginning of the the Campaign the Manager's role was to be sure that the ICO is legit and the team was "Transparent and not hiding there true Identities" because lots of people are Involve not just Bounty hunters but also the INVESTORS as well. if the things go wrong.

I go along with your statement, the manager is an indicator of the project, he must be the first to notice contradictions in the behavior of the team and other small mismatches. He is paid for providing participants with such information as early as possible, but few f managers do this. Many of them even take such projects only for the money. Shame on them! They must be given negative trust and deleted!

txfidk

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:55:24 PM

I believe that managers are to blame. after all, they are responsible for the marketing company
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:56:35 PM

To blame of course , part of the responsibility they are carrying on this project is present before conducting the project needed to study especially the bounty Manager, so that half of the responsibility lies on the bounty Manager. and I think they should respond to the forum somehow. well that paint the trust at least a bounty for the managers!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:07:26 PM

Bounty managers and bounty hunters are both to be blamed they have their own responsibility to check the project and avoid scam.But the problem is its hard to determine a legit project.
Maxbold123

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:11:42 PM

We can not really blame the bounty managers for promoting scam bounties because if they knew from inception that it is a scam, they would not have been part of it. Mind you am talking about those with a good reputation here. If a bounty turned out to be a scam, it will also directly affect the bounty manager.
nestorjacob

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:15:03 PM

Some of the bounty managers only care about the money that they will get from the work that they are going to do without any due diligence about the project and in the end, most hunters waste their energy to promote a scam project. Tokensuite, led by ''need money'' was the county manager for the uchit project and many hunters are not very happy with him right now. Some are blaming him for not conducting due diligence about that project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:16:38 PM

I really doubt that but seriously is annoying to work for weeks or month and just one time you have red on thread saying scam but manager should not be blame basically thats the risk you sign-up for from the beginning

oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:17:49 PM

Truly speaking the responsibility of the bounty mangers were just to maintain the campaign in a perfect manner getting paid as that we get paid by the end of the ICO. Very few will be provided with initial payment. With ico's we cannot judge when the success, at times the bounty managers were the one who gets blamed. There are managers who fight hard and get the fund and distributes. If one is not at all showing any interest to support the participants then there arises a doubt that he too might be a part of the scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: