Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:02:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed?  (Read 5919 times)
Quesito

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:20:10 PM

Not at all they should not be blamed because they do not know that the project they manage is a scam, bounty managers will not get any payments if they manage scam.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:34:08 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

Not all are responsibilities of a bounty manager if one ICO got scams.  Even in the first part we know that its too hard  and so much risky in participating bounty campaign. A lot of scammers are their they said that careful in joining and be aware.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:49:47 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

Not all are responsibilities of a bounty manager if one ICO got scams.  Even in the first part we know that its too hard  and so much risky in participating bounty campaign. A lot of scammers are their they said that careful in joining and be aware.
the manager has only his duties for which he is responsible. If you fulfill all the conditions that the company bounties, then there are no problems with the manager. It seems to me that discontent with managers can only be if the spreadsheet is not being maintained or filled correctly and when the spreadsheet is hidden from the class of users with Total stake.
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:51:35 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 11:13:30 PM by riosakamoto

it depends on the situation, sometimes the bounty manager knows that the project's goal is all about scamming peoples and getting a full bag then disappear,  from the first day, they deal to work together and share the cake, you will find this kind of peoples blinded by greed in any fields. Sometimes, it happens that the manager himself gets scammed due to different reasons, lack of knowledge, concern... but be sure that scam are detectable if we look carefully into any project we engage in.
mercy02

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:56:24 PM

I dont think we should blame  the managers for the ICO scam. ICO projects requires managers to promote their projects and as far as i know, bitcoin managers should have first get the budget for the campaigns before starting so theres no way that they think it is a scam. Next is, managers just promote things and not responsible for the project itself because they are not part of the company.
Estehmanis

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:04:38 PM

in my opinion the more fraud is difficult to read many bounty managers who are wrong in taking ico so that their good name tarnished, but the bounty hunter or anyone tidk must be emotionally and blame because we do not know the same project is a scam or not
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:06:12 PM

Each bounty hunter should know from the very beginning that ICO's are risky and that the failure rate is just as good as it would become a success. The risk is known from the start prior to joining any ICO! So pointing fingers is unnecessary! We should understand that managing a campaign is no easy task. It may even be more stressful than a regular job! I believe that managers still deserve some credit and the benefit of doubt.

weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:23:41 PM

Some of the bounty managers are really stealing the rewards because it was a huge price in the market but some managers are really trusted because they knew what will be the outcome.

Glen1989

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

Situations are always different . Sometimes the Manager himself is to blame , and disappears without a trace, and sometimes he is like us just deceived - and did his job in vain
BitcoinFotw

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:23:47 AM

yes, I think bounty managers should be held accountable and be blamed when an ICO is discovered to be a scam, because a lot of them are aware of their shitty projects from the get go and they know that the main aim is to satisfy their greedy selves, so yes, they should be blamed when it is discovered that a project is scam.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:45:52 AM

It seems to me that the blame for the bad ICO lies not on the "bounty hunters", but on the founder of this ICO. After all, the "bounty hunter" can not know for sure whether it is a good or bad project. Many scammers are very nice and competently present the idea of their project, so that as many people as possible believe them and invest in them. Therefore, everything is relative and who is right and who is to blame is not up to us.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

It seems to me that the blame for the bad ICO lies not on the "bounty hunters", but on the founder of this ICO. After all, the "bounty hunter" can not know for sure whether it is a good or bad project. Many scammers are very nice and competently present the idea of their project, so that as many people as possible believe them and invest in them. Therefore, everything is relative and who is right and who is to blame is not up to us.
actually there's nothing to blame. not the manager , not you. because it is always the different situations. like they said, sometimes the bounty manager because he/she just disappear afyer the campaign and not left any token for you. and spmetimes for us that we can't think carefully before enter in this campaign. we need to be think carefuy im order to not deceive so there's no one to blame .
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

At the end of the day, a bounty manager is just another bounty hunter most times, since they work for tokens and do not have better chances.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:33:24 PM

At the end of the day, a bounty manager is just another bounty hunter most times, since they work for tokens and do not have better chances.
The fault lies entirely with the project team, the bounty manager can not be responsible for cheating the project team. Bounty manager just does his job.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:36:00 PM

There are really crooks,throw Bautista,or even the payments are cut significantly,or not paid,so they have their strategies,I believe it is despicable,as Bautista also spend your time working and advertising startup
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:54:42 PM

Bounty managers should not be blamed for the demise of a project. In most cases bounty management are outsourced to individuals or firms who don't have any clue of the scam intension to be perpetuated by the team. They were as gullible as the bounty hunters and should not be blamed, though they ought to be more careful in choosing projects so as to preserve their reputation.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:06:21 PM

It is not easy for a bounty manager to detect scam in the beginning of a project. Sometimes bounty manager later discover that the project they manage is a big scam then they have no other choice than to apologize to the bounty hunters. In a nutshell, I don't think bounty managers should be blamed because most of them are unaware that the project they manage is scam.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Hamphser

Activity: 2506
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:12:29 PM

On general, I don't see a reason why managers would really be blamed if a certain project turn out to be a scam yet hes just being hired up to manage when it comes to marketing and also he do depend on project given out salary too then how he would like such thing? Unless if the manager is part of the team then its already understandable that it is indeed already a scheme on the very first place but for those experienced managers or known on this forum its not right for them to be blamed.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:15:57 PM

The fault lies entirely with the project team, the bounty manager can not be responsible for cheating the project team. Bounty manager just does his job.

You're right. A bounty manager is a hired worker who gets paid for his work. But the project managers are responsible for the success or failure of the project. If the project is scam the bounty manager also receives nothing, just like bounty hunters.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:18:19 PM

Usually no, because they are the victims too. But situation with needmoney says, that everything is possible

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: