Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:02:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed?  (Read 5922 times)
CryptYeah

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:54:32 PM

And if the bounty manager was not aware of the events? I would like to note that it's very difficult to be an exemplary bounty manager. At the same time, really honest guys feel sorry for their reputation - they do not cooperate with scammers. We draw a conclusion: it is possible to think about this a lot, but it is impossible to adjust everything to one standards. Just be careful, thank you!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:02:51 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
Bounty managers are just a hired personnel that follow the rules given to them by the project devs. So why should they be blamed for the things they could not predict from the start?

bhordz357

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

RealtyReturns

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

We can't blame Bounty Managers although they have their shortcomings of not carefully choosing a good bounty campaign. They are just like us who take the job of managing the companies bounty campaign. I mean they did not purposely publish an scam ICO even them they don't know if the company will scam us. The one to blame here is the team who runs their ICO. We (bounty hunters) and bounty managers are all just victims here.

It's our all obligation to screen properly which is a legitimate ICO bounty managers also the same of us who is working for the project but since he still have an obligation. For me I try to follow certain team include the manager which show good results from their previous projects.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Ricowavy

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:12:43 PM

If the bounty manager is reputed to be offering bounties that ends up being scam like needmoney then I think he is to be blamed but if it is a one-off thing he should be pardoned. No one gets it 100percent right. Bounty hunters too should endeavour to do research.
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:13:58 PM

I believe that bounty managers can also be blamed. They must be firm with their decisions and also they need to verify the legitimacy of a project. In this way many investors can avoid scams since almost of the promotion came from campaigns.
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:36:59 PM

Of course they should blame. Managers should check at least the team before starting a bounty campaign. And then they will pick up the scam and advertise it on the forum.
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:43:49 PM

Although the real essence of bounty is to promote and enhance the  success of an ICO but the result us the other way round, mist of the blame should be attributed to the team and not the bounty manager because in most cases they are also paid with the coin or tokenn of the project of which in the case of the unexpected he will also suffer the loss.
fourokavas

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:48:10 PM

It also depends on how much money they are getting paid for doing their tasks, most of the times they are dumping the tokens that they get and that is the reason of a dump

yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:50:40 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
Bounty managers are not responsible for the general policy of the project, they are just doing the job they were hired for. So I don't think they should be blamed for the project to become a scam - they can do nothing about that.

Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:50:49 PM

Hunter are not to be blamed because sometimes when we get involved in the project, the project will be running fine and the bounty manager will be couraging the hunters to get more involved in the work. But after raising some amount of money you will not found anybody to talk to and hunter will be complaining. So my advice is to check well first and remove your mind in some project that they will not pay you.
Pologons

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:53:59 PM

I fully agree and also believe that only the ICO team of the project is guilty. and bounty hunters and managers are all victims of this team's deception.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:54:08 PM

Its the ICO team who should be blame for a scam. managers were only hired to manage spreadsheet and act as bridge from the hunters the ICO team itself.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:54:52 PM

Bounty managers are not the problem, but some time they can be part of the whole corrupt system. Bounty managers have influence over the community and if they make a mistake, usually the bounty hunters are paying the price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:55:22 PM

You cant just blame the bounty manager because other Ico projects just hire a bounty manager and negotiate how their payments is. And that bounty manager will review his project to manage , even though he reads the whitepaper and saw how promising the project is ,bounty manager has no idea if that project will going to be scam in the near future because at the end of the day only ico project has the power to become legit or become a scam. Unless the ico project produce a bounty manager of their own then it should be blame.
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:56:35 PM

i thknk thaf they of cohrseshare some responsibility, bit i really dlu t that thdy decide evrything, sk i do not know
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:57:12 PM

You cant just blame the bounty manager because other Ico projects just hire a bounty manager and negotiate how their payments is. And that bounty manager will review his project to manage , even though he reads the whitepaper and saw how promising the project is ,bounty manager has no idea if that project will going to be scam in the near future because at the end of the day only ico project has the power to become legit or become a scam. Unless the ico project produce a bounty manager of their own then it should be blame.
i d jlt think taht mp ounty mangers zre responsible fpr everythong, the proble, ylu are tryinbnt solve is deeper than that
circlesseeker

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:54:49 AM

Of course not. It is your own responsibility to understand if it is a scam or not. Bounty managers are managing bounties, not companies.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:13:01 AM

I think we also have to realize that investing with crypto currencies cannot be ascertained and is known in the future and that is a risk that we will get I think in ico it's already something ordinary ico contains fraud with that we have to be more careful and alert in the future
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:18:07 AM

You never asked yourself, but what prevents the manager from running his own ICO? The advanced manager has bounty hunters who work for free Grin, and this is the main advertisement!
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:19:11 AM

Yes, managers should be blamed because they dont secure for everything they are promoting because they end up hurting bounty participants and investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: