Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed?  (Read 5922 times)
Smilikiti

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

I think bounty manager must be careful before he work with ICO. I think he must have a criteria for his project. If that project doesn't have the criteria that bounty manager ask i think this will not be happened. If bounty hunter already promote scam project to others it means we already make our community become negative. I think this conditions will make investor run away from crypto world.
Cordwel

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:53:00 PM

It is not easy for Bounty managers  to predict scam. It is better to talk to Bounty manager ad make a solution by which you can contact team of ICO , if it is scam then take help of bounty manager and raise voice against ICO team.

yeah I agree with you, it is not easy to predict about the ICO is it scam or not, and sometimes an unsuccessful ICO is called a scam ICO because the community member don't get what they expect before
konflikkastil

Activity: 880
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:53:22 PM

it all depends on the bounty manager we follow, if they come from the team and don't pay the bounty participants then we have to be angry and blame him but if the bounty manager does not come from the team then we cannot blame because he also does not know if the bounty is a scam

klebsiella

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:57:26 PM

Bounty managers are not to be blamed when we get scammed. These people also bounty hunters who are more experienced and got hired by the ICO team to run the bounty campaign for them. They are the ones responsible for checking the posts, counting the stakes and communicating with the participants. They are ones responsible for running the entire project.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:05:07 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

I vehemently do not agree that bounty managers were to be blame. Bounty Managers were just there to supervise or oversee that the bounty campaign was in order. I am truly convinced that even them had the slightest idea beforehand that the ICO they were handling was a scam. I once had an experience with an ICO that appeared to be a scam. The bounty manager was the one that advised all the bounty hunters to stopped from all our tasks because he had that strange feeling that it was really a fraud. He saved us totally from wasting our works. From that moment on, I am actually convinced that he is the best bounty manager this forum had ever had. I strongly believe that if we have to blame someone, it should have been their admins.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:13:15 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
The bounty campaign manager is not part of the team at all, he is only a contract employee with them, usually the team will give the prize manager project info and if he thinks the project is okay, he will agree to manage the prize campaign for them. In this case, the gift manager must not be blamed but if on the contrary, he must be responsible for it.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

It is difficult for Bounty managers to be totally exonerated from ICO scams, it will definitely affect the trust rate of the Bounty manager. However the job of a bounty manager is a herculean one as a lot of participants get involved by believing the bounty manager's judgement. Once the project goes otherwise, he will take share in the blame.

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

Ofcourse not. ICO's nowadays are everywhere and it's really hard to find evidences about any scam ICO's.
Remember Coindash? Bitconnect? no one knew that it was a scam until it's too late. (Well maybe a few people)
but the point is, some scam ICO still has all the check points despite their very dubious plans to run a away with your money.
Some even have great reviews on ICO Listing sites yet turned out to be a scam.
People (not only the bounty manager but also the bounty hunters and the whole crypto community) has to be very vigilant nowadays.
Always do your own research before joining a bounty campaign or investing into an ICO. Do not just jump right away.
Remember:
If you get scammed. It's your fault for being a fool.
So blame yourself.
buwad suka sili

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

For me it would not be reasonable if we blame this all to the bounty manager , maybe they are also a victim of this  so called scam ,
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

Bounty Managers are not part of the Project Team, that's what I know. I think they are like us, being paid off our rewards once the project is finished. Once the project failed or turned out SCAM we don't get our rewards and the campaign managers don't get theirs too! In the first place, we are not experts (managers included) to detect and/or if an ICO Project is a scam. The manager job is supervision, us is the promotion of the project. Just my 2 cents.

Tvshpeople

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:41:28 AM

It is not right to blame bounty managers,  since it is you who decided to participate in a certain bounty. You have all the rights to refuse and not participate in it yet you choose to be in.  Bounty managers have responsibility also,  so as you.  At the end of the day it was your decision that leads you to being scammed.
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

We can't blame the bounty manager for the ICO who is scam because they are not responsible for the project. The bounty manager is only responsible for helping to handle promotions for the project. Maybe they also not get paid for the tasks they do. As a bounty hunter we should sincere when experiencing this situation and not blame the bounty managers since before decided to join the bounty, i think all of us have been looking and researching more information about the project.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:11:20 AM

i think bounty managers are not holding the project so there is no right thing to blame them off.  We can charge them with our blames if there is something went wrong like in our stakes misunderstanding of bounty evaluation but not the thing that to blame them if the project will not be successful.  The work of  the a bounty managers are not to easy to do they will manually check all the participants task weekly.  So let not blame others for what would happen in our project, let us understand them like what we did.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1543

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:41:40 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 01:36:48 PM by JSRAW

It's unfortunate that its happening frequently these days. I firmly believe that its collective error of judgment from all of us be it bounty hunter or bounty managers. If 1000s of participants cannot detect scammy campaign during the 2-3 months of the extended period then how can we blame this to Bounty Manager? if he/she's an honest person.

Having said that all Bounty Manager should set some rule (kind of deposit) before accepting the new bounty campaign because they are one who representing bounty campaigns to hunters. And for hunters, he's the representative and we believe in our respective managers. They must check that point in their checklist no matter what.

It's very tough for one bounty manager to set this kind of rule so all bounty managers/teams ( Small or big) should come together on this issue so that we as a community can avoid these kinds of scams.

And those who lost their time and effort (we didn't invest money) due to the scammy project. Guys and Girls, please move on! stop following bad managers. as simple as that.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:45:28 AM

I think managers can be blame about this. We all know that ICO campaigns is needed to be filtered by them before they will launched it into the public. This is one way to prevent spreading of scams ICO.
Dulmwer

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:13:34 AM

In spite of the fact that they ought to have some obligation regarding being associated with the task, they have approached and apologized and that ought to be sufficient, since for the most part the supervisor gets misled as well, it is very hard to know whether it will be a trick when the director is engaged with the venture, since that implies that the whitepaper, guide, group have just been checked and resembled a genuine ICO.
uwouw0

Activity: 196
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:16:01 AM

It wont be easy for them to know if its scam or not, so cant blame them but at the sane time some bounty manager needs to be blame for not doing proper investigation about the project before accepting it just because they want to receive free money
lupingz

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:18:46 AM

Bounty managers should be responsible for their bounty. They should check carefully before getting the project.
kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:22:32 AM

Bounty Managers are not part of the Project Team, that's what I know. I think they are like us, being paid off our rewards once the project is finished. Once the project failed or turned out SCAM we don't get our rewards and the campaign managers don't get theirs too! In the first place, we are not experts (managers included) to detect and/or if an ICO Project is a scam. The manager job is supervision, us is the promotion of the project. Just my 2 cents.

I guess you're right. The blame should all be on the team that manages the whole project. However, I think it is also possible for bounty managers to be the ones that cause the scam.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:24:51 AM

And who as not the team create and think through the whole stage of promotion of the project. Who makes advertising, installs soft and hard covers and creates white paper.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: