Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed?  (Read 5925 times)
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:25:50 AM

It is not entirely wrong to be entitled to be assigned to the project manager. To be honest, yourself is the main point of that mistake. The manager only becomes an intermediary for the project where he also expects compensation in the form of payment from the success of a project. While we ourselves must be more careful and smart in choosing projects that are reliable and able to avoid unfavorable projects or even scams.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:29:05 AM

I believe that it is necessary to change those who do not cope and do not develop. Because bounty companies are those that are constantly growing and attract investors. The question is whether the managers of bounty companies are ready to develop their potential in themselves.
organicrice

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:32:07 AM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
for my part , its not right that the bounty managers to be blamed . because as a manager is not an easy task. in consequence we need to work as a team and all the problems that encounter by our manager we need to talk about it to find a solution and  we need a cooperative and wild understanding of their member to avoid scams.. that's all.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:35:48 AM

obviously the bounty manager can be responsible for the scam project because he was the one who received the project.
it would be nice if he really researched and knew how the project team worked.
do not just make tread bounty but not examined first because it will damage other people's trust in him.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:37:56 AM

For all the time I was involved in bounty campaigns, I met bounty managers with whom it's simply impossible to work, but most of managers in  general are fine.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:41:01 AM

Yes at some part, he/she need to investigate first if those campaign or project is legit and can be trusted. Well, you will gonna be a good bounty manager if you even see those scam project. Because most of your participant will report you also, that is the risk of being a being bounty campaign that they need to face whatever happen.
jundel

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:06:01 AM

How do we know. Bounty managers scamming is a great kind scheme for a project. I've already been scammed not just once and my effort become useless. so bad, there's kind of people in the market in cryptoworld!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:14:42 AM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

I don't think all blames should go to the bounty manager concerning a failed ICO project because most times they are not aware of the scam nature of the project, however bounty manager should be able to carry out a due diligent search on any project they want to manage to ascertain its validity.

maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:24:13 AM

We don't know if they knew the project would turn into a hoax.

I think the bounty manager could be involved in a scam, but he could also suffer like many investors.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:26:49 AM

I am not sure that the bounty hunter has anything to do with the deceived people affected by the bad intentions of the project and its managers. As a rule, the bounty hunter performs just all the necessary work related to the advertising of a project, he does this work only for the purpose to get at least a little profit (that is, free coins, which in the future he will be able to sell). The bounty hunter is not intended to deceive you or to you are going to affected by this ICO. But as a rule, if the ICO project burns down, that is, it is fraudulent, then the bounty hunter does not get anything. Either there is no profit or it is charged in such a small amount that it is not worth the time and effort that he spent on advertising this project. So everything is relative. And the fact that the bounty hunter advertises the project does not mean that he knows in advance that the project is a fraud.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:44:50 AM

The Manager of the prize in this case he's already apologized to all participants. And this I think they are inappropriate to blame because they also felt cheated by the ICO. And for your next project in selecting the ICO, we must be careful and do the analysis.

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:53:24 AM

At what in general the bounty manager to swindle of administration of the project? It's exactly the same as in some measure and you were hired for work and also did not pay.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Beentley

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:18:12 AM

ICO main way to attract potential buyers are through bounty,
its just the nature of ICO in general, cant blame them.
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

In such cases, I think the manager must bear some responsibility as they assumed the responsibilities of the manager of this company, and people spent their precious time and did not receive anything.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:29:56 AM

They should not be fully get the blame, they are also partially responsible for the outcome of the project they are managing. Yes, it is the team behind the campaign that are suppose to pay hunters but if bounty manager have taken some payment into an escrow, project will not abscond with people sweat and resources!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:32:44 AM

If a project is unsuccessful, the bonus manager is not affected, as they only support the Bounty campaign. They are not involved in project development
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:19:53 PM

I vehemently do not agree that bounty managers were to be blame. Bounty Managers were just there to supervise or oversee that the bounty campaign was in order. I am truly convinced that even them had the slightest idea beforehand that the ICO they were handling was a scam. I once had an experience with an ICO that appeared to be a scam. The bounty manager was the one that advised all the bounty hunters to stopped from all our tasks because he had that strange feeling that it was really a fraud. He saved us totally from wasting our works. From that moment on, I am actually convinced that he is the best bounty manager this forum had ever had. I strongly believe that if we have to blame someone, it should have been their admins.
You're wrong buddy because the bounty or campaign manager can be blame if an ICO turn out to be scam because the manager also have the right to investigate the legitimacy of a project before managing it and I'm saying this cause I have seen a lot of manager on here who happen to quit a project which they ought to manage because of scam issue. However, I will advice you guys to always go for campaign which is manage by higher ranking member or a member with good reputation..... But, if the ICO project don't fulfil all their promises manager are not to be blame for that.

Note: manager also does their own research about project and only an inexperience manager will not do the right research about project before managing it.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

No, they shouldn't be blamed. They are just the one who manages the bounty, in other words, they are just monitoring,t
They do not give your stakes, you shouldn't be demanding on stakes thatt you'vw got.

itzura

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:38:24 PM

I also became a victim of the ICO, but I tried to think positively that the manager was not part of the developer. the manager is just not careful in choosing the ICO to be managed.
but if anyone investigates it further and turns out there is an indication of cooperation, then the manager should be blamed.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:41:04 PM

This is a very difficult question and it is difficult to understand when the bounty manager has learned about possible problems with the legality of the project. There are projects on which you can immediately see that they are scam. In such cases, bounty managers should be fully responsible for working with them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: