Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:53:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed?  (Read 5925 times)
KDTnenimo

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:39:27 AM

There are some bounty managers who genuinely have no link with the team so they are also scammed just like the hunters. On the other hand, there are some who always manage bounties that always end up being a scam. Such people must be blamed and even given red trust.
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:10:12 AM

Most companies, when they start to develop their project, do not know whether they will eventually release a working product. This does not mean that developers want to deceive users. To exclude such cases, choose to participate projects that have at least alpha or beta version of the product.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

I do not think to blame the reward manager, He is also a worker like us, so there is no right to blame them, so if we get a fraudulent project we are enough to clarify and be more careful about the next project we will do.
bajindul88

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
In my opinion, the bounty manager and the prize hunter were not wrong, they were both the same as being fooled by the developer of the Scam project. that's the risk of the bounty manager and the bounty hunter, because doing the same tasks given by the project developer, we cannot completely blame only one party
apyong

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:32:04 AM

Not all bounty managers are going to be blamed qhen the ico is a scammed, they are just being hired by an ico to do their bounty campaigns. Some bounty managers are doing their job right and its in the hands of the developer of the project to prosper. But sometimes bounty managers are so lazy and they dont put attention to the campaigns thats why many biunty hunters quit and the promotion of the project is so low.
maunbot

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:05:52 PM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?

It is not easy for Bounty managers to predict scams. they also didn't know that ico was a scam or not, the bounty manager didn't understand anything and should not blame one party. You should be a bounty hunter to do research to get a good bounty that can pay you.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

I think that if there is a problem in the bounty company. If something is not done or is not working. So it's the fault of every developer. And as managers.
Barinerro

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

Ah I think of course to blame , bounty managers themselves choose project which they will to wage, and they must respond for the choice!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:38:03 PM

Bounty managers are also like any bounty hunters hoping to be rewarded from managing the bounty campaign. Sometimes, no matter how much we research or study the project, we cannot read the mind of scammers who only desire to deceive people. but I guess there are some manager who right away informs the public if they sense the project is a scam later on
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:41:09 PM

In my opinion, the gift manager must be responsible for distributing prizes that are not done. even though the bounty project was successful. so that this will create disappointment from investors, even making Crypto Kapok investors, and he will not invest anymore.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:43:24 PM

Most of the ICO projects that was started by some fraudulent persons don't disclose their hidden agenda to the bounty managers who later become victims of circumstances, so the blame should not always go them. Thanks
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

I think most of the time the gift managers don't have control over the distribution of gifts, they just count the cuttings and send them to the ICO manager then they send. So not all projects fail are fraud, some results are unsuccessful for reasons like inexperienced team members who cannot bring the project to success.
Karina 3340

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

I consider the success of any project. This is a combined team of the bounty company. So, that if there are any mistakes. Certainly this is the fault of everyone. Who put his hand to the project.
micknessjocular

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:47:54 PM

it's not easy for bounty managers even to know which bounty is scam, his work is jsut the administration mainly, so i think not he's the main issue in this problem (of course if he didn't know about the scam)
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

Not all bounty managers are going to be blamed qhen the ico is a scammed, they are just being hired by an ico to do their bounty campaigns. Some bounty managers are doing their job right and its in the hands of the developer of the project to prosper. But sometimes bounty managers are so lazy and they dont put attention to the campaigns thats why many biunty hunters quit and the promotion of the project is so low.
You should not blame the campaign managers because they are usually doing their job while the campaign is on.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

I think is not to blame , they are just workers like us , and can cheat just the same , I think there almost the same right

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Grozaj

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:55:13 PM

this is a good question. The manager is to blame if he knew that this project was a scum, but to blame without evidence is not correct. another thing when managers do not do their job in calculating rates or simply do not check people and charge everyone in a row - just today he was arguing with one of those who said that there are too many people and you can not keep up with everyone. but I just went in and saw a bunch of people who did not do anything at all and got bets. in such cases I put in the manager's place
pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:56:12 PM

I think the bounty managers do not have any faults here. They are only hired to manage the campaign and they do not have the authority to decide to distribute the token.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ayampop5000

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:00:48 PM

not for all, failed bounties usually will blame the bounty managers because maybe the bounty manager has also been deceived, and a bounty manager is also a human, of course he has done wrong, but of course there is a bounty manager who does the work only for scam bounties, so stay away a bounty manager who has a negative reputation for trust
runor

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:02:39 PM

About this bounty I can not say anything, but very often I see that managers are not always to blame in the scam!
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: