Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty managers to be blamed?  (Read 5919 times)
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

Choose an experienced reward manager certainly better. Then later you regret not choosing the Manager properly. Analysis of project campaign gifts are very important. Until now many people are stuck in campaign gifts scam.
Yes that's true if we need to participate a bounty campaign must choose to those campaign manger that are have some experience. But sometime even if they are experience they can make mistake also but about in distribution we cannot blame if we can't receive.

Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:20:30 AM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
it depends on what kind of managers you are talking about actually i think that there are some people who are higher tan usual manager

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:21:18 AM

Choose an experienced reward manager certainly better. Then later you regret not choosing the Manager properly. Analysis of project campaign gifts are very important. Until now many people are stuck in campaign gifts scam.
Yes that's true if we need to participate a bounty campaign must choose to those campaign manger that are have some experience. But sometime even if they are experience they can make mistake also but about in distribution we cannot blame if we can't receive.
and do not replace the responsibility if you jave not done enought research and believe in bad bpunty in it your fault as well

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
ggezlink

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

I figured some ought to be faulted and others ought to not.we can't simply include everybody. There are some  supervisors who really have no connection with the group so they are likewise misled simply like the campaign hunters. Then again, there are some who dependably oversee bounties that dependably wind up being a trick. So it is a question of how do we know whos in cahoots with the scam ones.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:39:44 AM

So ones again we have been scammed by another ICO known as Uchit. Now people have started raining insults and curses on the bounty manager that he has led them to be scammed. Despite the numerous apologies from the manager, bounty hunters do not seem to understand. Now my question is, do you think bounty hunters must be blamed when we are scammed because they knew what the ICO was up to, even from the beginning?
I dont agree that the bounty managers should be blamed if the ico is scam, for me manager is just handling the campaign but they dont know that the ico will be scammed, the team should be blamed when the ico project is scam. That's why before joining a bounty make sure that it's already trusted.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:41:47 AM

I dont agree that the bounty managers should be blamed if the ico is scam, for me manager is just handling the campaign but they dont know that the ico will be scammed, the team should be blamed when the ico project is scam. That's why before joining a bounty make sure that it's already trusted.

I think bounty members should bear some of the responsility for a scam. They should have a filter to try not to engage with fraud projects themselves because it makes them look bad.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Enzos

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:04:02 AM

It depends on the situation. I think if a bounty manager does not seriously check the bounty that he represents, the bounty participant is deceived, then he must have a great responsibility.
But if a bounty manager is also deceived? in this case I think he are also victims.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:21:48 AM

you can not blame bounty manager because they are also employed just the way hunters are recruited but when you discover that the same bounty manager is managing numerous project which have turn out bad then it is left for bounty hunters to know what to do. Bounty managing work is a difficult task and that the reason why not anyone can manage bounty. from my experience I have discover that some managers are more concern about their pocket than the bounty hunters
Olimpikflame

Activity: 166
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:28:08 AM

Bounty managers, like hunters, only do their work, for which they are paid. And don't blame them if the project turns out to be SCAM.
I am distrusted only by managers who represent the project itself and lead the bounty personally)
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:29:50 AM

Most times the problem is not all about the bounty managers, but the project involved is to be blamed. And in the case of bounty managers, most of them get too greedy that they would always want to take a share of the bounty allocation made for bounty hunters.
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

Most times the problem is not all about the bounty managers, but the project involved is to be blamed. And in the case of bounty managers, most of them get too greedy that they would always want to take a share of the bounty allocation made for bounty hunters.
usually that happens, however some projects do not use the manager for bounty campaigns. but some managers who are caught cheating will receive a bad reputation redtrust so that's what makes us have to be careful in choosing a project.
shoupengyangguang

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:40:05 AM

What happens when a bounty manager suspects that the project it represents is scam?
For greedy bounty managers, they don't care, they just need to receive their money, and other things have nothing to do with them.For such bounty managers, of course we have to blame them.
There are also some bounty managers who can take timely measures after discovering that the project is a scam, to avoid more people being fooled.Like this Bounty managers, if they don’t make mistakes often, I think we can forgive them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

Most bounty hunters do not know whether the project is a scaffold or not. This can be much more known to the bounty-manager who leads this project, and I believe that accusations against the bounty manager sounded right.
coinzen90

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

it's very difficult to even a bounty manager to tell if an ICO is a scam, apart from this, he shhould have done his research with better details next time
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

I really don't know why a bounty manager should be blame when probably the bounty manager also applied for the bounty program as a manager just like every other bounty hunter did. Although Bounty managers needs to be very careful about the type of bounty they manage to keep their reputation. I will not blame any bounty manager, I will blame myself for not doing proper research about the bounty campaign or the project I want hunt its bounty.
rizkyx56

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:46:27 AM

bounty manager is often different from team. they dont deserve to be blamed by bounty hunter
i know it hurts get scammed by project. but we must be rational

Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

bounty manager is often different from team. they dont deserve to be blamed by bounty hunter
i know it hurts get scammed by project. but we must be rational
It is true in most cases like this, not just a bounty hunter who will feel the pain as it will not get paid from work already done. I guess bounty manager also will not get paid by the things that happen. If a little rationally all of this purely the fault of the team development project is not of bounty manager. even the best bounty manager I think is definitely never a project was not successful.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
irinakovallove

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

I would not blame managers for bounty. They do not have a simple job. They, like us, can not see the project through and through.
kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:55:22 AM

In my opinion when we take any job with an organization we have to work our best. And if they did not finish the job or make mistakes, they would be reproached in their own corner. Because the manager is human as we are not saints without making mistakes and not being blamed. So we we have to sympathize for Bounty manager. Shocked
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

In my opinion when we take any job with an organization we have to work our best. And if they did not finish the job or make mistakes, they would be reproached in their own corner. Because the manager is human as we are not saints without making mistakes and not being blamed. So we we have to sympathize for Bounty manager. Shocked
Most of bounty managers not only bring one campaign and if they are managing more than 3 campaign so expected that there ia a delay in a stakes calculation and updates and worst is if they will promote a scam ICO that beyond there control so I think we can't blame them but they have the right to examine throughly the ICO they are promoting for its not easy to be a victim of scam as effort and asset will lost at all.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: