Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:25:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com  (Read 554361 times)
tittiecoiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:24:22 PM

I stopped mining about a month ago on this pool, had about 0.001~ unexchanged btc, started mining about a week ago, now have about 0.002 btc unexchanged, and that number ain't diminishing.  What is going on?  it's never been this high for me at this pool for as long as it has been of late.

You're not the only one: Unexchanged 61.056492 BTC

http://www.clevermining.com/balances

Yikes! That link really shows a bit of a problem. I don't know what coins this pool mines, but they have to be exchanged somewhere, and there are not that many exchanges that have a comprehensive altcoin exchange list. Makes me wonder what the issue really is.

Probably the current issues with Cryptsy which is mostly used for pool altcoin conversions (account verification, withdrawal limits,...)

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 02:33:34 PM

I stopped mining about a month ago on this pool, had about 0.001~ unexchanged btc, started mining about a week ago, now have about 0.002 btc unexchanged, and that number ain't diminishing.  What is going on?  it's never been this high for me at this pool for as long as it has been of late.

You're not the only one: Unexchanged 61.056492 BTC

http://www.clevermining.com/balances

Yikes! That link really shows a bit of a problem. I don't know what coins this pool mines, but they have to be exchanged somewhere, and there are not that many exchanges that have a comprehensive altcoin exchange list. Makes me wonder what the issue really is.

Probably the current issues with Cryptsy which is mostly used for pool altcoin conversions (account verification, withdrawal limits,...)

And the fact they they are rarely even paying out BTC now. We've totally removed Cryptsy from everything we run because of the questionable state.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
tittiecoiner

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:40:41 PM

And the fact they they are rarely even paying out BTC now. We've totally removed Cryptsy from everything we run because of the questionable state.

Good idea. What alternative with a broad variety of PoW altcoins and enough liquidity is available?

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 02:42:18 PM

Good idea. What alternative with a broad variety of PoW altcoins and enough liquidity is available?

We have a broad range at www.zpool.ca

Cheers

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
tittiecoiner

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:01:05 PM

Cheers

I mean what exchange you will use as an alternative to Cryptsy. Most exchanges either don't have the suitable coins listed or no volume.

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 05:55:18 PM

Cheers

I mean what exchange you will use as an alternative to Cryptsy. Most exchanges either don't have the suitable coins listed or no volume.

I use 5 exchanges and don't have any issues with them so never have all the coins in one place.

allknowingeye

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 06:12:11 PM

I use 5 exchanges and don't have any issues with them so never have all the coins in one place.

Not really a meaningful statement, there is lots of exchanges but no one that has the liquidity and coin slate of Cryptsy. Some of the most profitable coins are only on Cryptsy, or have a market that actually has buyers and sellers there. The present problem there in trying to get BTC out could be cause of the problems here and elsewhere, who knows, the operator of this pool should be making a statement as to what is causing the delay with BTC exchange for them. I would like to resume mining here, but not until I know the work I am doing will be paid out, otherwise it is completely pointless.
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 06:31:58 PM

Not really a meaningful statement, there is lots of exchanges but no one that has the liquidity and coin slate of Cryptsy. Some of the most profitable coins are only on Cryptsy, or have a market that actually has buyers and sellers there. The present problem there in trying to get BTC out could be cause of the problems here and elsewhere, who knows, the operator of this pool should be making a statement as to what is causing the delay with BTC exchange for them. I would like to resume mining here, but not until I know the work I am doing will be paid out, otherwise it is completely pointless.

This is not really much more meaningful comments about Cryptsy. keep in mind, that because you can't withdraw from the major coins at Cryptsy, users are buying altcoins at inflated prices, further inflating the price, giving the them the illusion they are more profitable. Also consider why they removed the "trading" fee. This was an attempt to fool a lot of automatic trading scripts, to again think that the coins they have listed are "profitable" since there was no deduction of fee from your net BTC. What they've created is a funnel of altcoins into their system, when they have no means to pay them back out in BTC. Their withdraw fee's are a whole other scam and discussion, which is where they're really raking in their $.

What's important is, I've yet to encounter any other exchange with such problems as Cryptsy.

tittiecoiner

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:43:10 PM

This is not really much more meaningful comments about Cryptsy. keep in mind, that because you can't withdraw from the major coins at Cryptsy, users are buying altcoins at inflated prices, further inflating the price, giving the them the illusion they are more profitable. Also consider why they removed the "trading" fee. This was an attempt to fool a lot of automatic trading scripts, to again think that the coins they have listed are "profitable" since there was no deduction of fee from your net BTC. What they've created is a funnel of altcoins into their system, when they have no means to pay them back out in BTC. Their withdraw fee's are a whole other scam and discussion, which is where they're really raking in their $.

What's important is, I've yet to encounter any other exchange with such problems as Cryptsy.

Additionally more and more "popular" coins are/will be in maintenance to avoid you try cashing out your funds buying them. Sad to see, it was my favorite exchange since I'm into cryptos.

AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:59:14 PM

The removal of trading fees and the introduction of withdrawal fees is not behind Cryptsy's problem. It does encourage a highly liquid high frequency trading environment which is what is needed. Some of the altcoin spreads are ridiculous. The withdrawal fee is not so much of a $ scam if a trader has made many small profit free trades to cover it. Neither is the altcoin 'funnel' a problem. Crypto is not a fractional reserve currency system. There should always be the exact amount of BTC in the system to cover withdrawals unless it has been stolen or misappropriated. The official word is that it is an ongoing system problem. People should have learn't after Mt Gox that an exchange should not be used as a wallet.

Back on topic about this mining pool, is it running on auto pilot or is the owner in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation about making a statement about the ongoing unexchanged coins issue?

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 01:00:42 AM

I would say it's auto pilot: Last Active:   September 02, 2015, 09:30:58 PM

AngryDwarf

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:04:22 AM

I would say it's auto pilot: Last Active:   September 02, 2015, 09:30:58 PM

I wonder whether around 625 users and 55 GH/s are also on auto pilot. 98% LTC profitability in the last 30 days. Don't know if the unexchanged coins is causing that issue, but straight mining LTC with merged alts would be more profitable.

Quote from: website
CleverMining in a flash:

Highly developed project - excellent support and more features coming soon.

I wonder when the last time new features where added?

I've written off the BTC in this account now. I don't have a scrypt ASIC and I can quickly make up the loss by mining other significantly more profitable algorithms on GPU's.

Scaling and transaction rate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=532.msg6306#msg6306
Do not allow demand to exceed capacity. Do not allow mempools to forget transactions. Relay all transactions. Eventually confirm all transactions.
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 05:10:40 AM

I wonder whether around 625 users and 55 GH/s are also on auto pilot. 98% LTC profitability in the last 30 days. Don't know if the unexchanged coins is causing that issue, but straight mining LTC with merged alts would be more profitable.

CleverMining in a flash:

I've written off the BTC in this account now. I don't have a scrypt ASIC and I can quickly make up the loss by mining other significantly more profitable algorithms on GPU's.

I can't understand how there could still be so many miners if ppl are not getting paid and really... an otherwise quiet thread for holding 60+ BTC from miners....

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 11:32:48 AM

CleverMining in a flash:

I can't understand how there could still be so many miners if ppl are not getting paid and really... an otherwise quiet thread for holding 60+ BTC from miners....

Has anyone noticed that Terk might have a gambling problem ?

https://blockchain.info/address/1Terk8Ys1G91EoKLjh6H6UGpMFaGz2m9x

Stoneface

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:34:58 PM

I have some coint listed as unexchanged since day's / Weeks
Any information when this will be fixed?
I like to com back to clevermining, it worked great in the past, but i like t make money and not "unexchanged" ;-)

will come back when clevermining works smooth again.

Best
Stonie
Radikus

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 02:06:29 PM

I have some coint listed as unexchanged since day's / Weeks
Any information when this will be fixed?
I like to com back to clevermining, it worked great in the past, but i like t make money and not "unexchanged" ;-)

will come back when clevermining works smooth again.

Best
Stonie

I've waited about 2 months already, so don't hold your breath that you will ever get it.
jestevez77

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:46:47 AM

Terk,
I am using a Gridseed Asic Miner, and I tried to launch and it didn't work. I put --scrypt in and all it does it flash the prompt and that's it. When I tried without the scrypt it will load cgminer just fine, but Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart is showing several times. Any ideas?
jestevez77

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:57:11 AM

Is anyone having any luck using a gridseed asic miner 5 chip? I have mine set to dual mode and when I attempt to bring clevermining pool online it just says stratum pool 0 interrupted. Am i missing something?
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 01:50:58 PM

Am i missing something?

the last few pages of discussion maybe?

jestevez77

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 10:30:43 PM

Am i missing something?

the last few pages of discussion maybe?

Crack, I have been looking and I have read some disturbing shit... Seriously who airs out dirty laundry about the owner of the pool. Gambling issues? Anyways, I have been looking and not having any luck.
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: