Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:40:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com  (Read 554361 times)
cyberpitstop

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:52:28 PM

How do I get help with stuck balance from a week ago?
Do I just pm terk?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sainf

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:11:29 PM

Hi if I may can I ask a question how do I become a member of your private club or server
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:51:23 AM

Hi if I may can I ask a question how do I become a member of your private club or server

read the first post in the thead.

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:39:02 AM

How do I get help with stuck balance from a week ago?
Do I just pm terk?

State your address, I'll try to help.

Can you read? Read the OP, please, I really don't understand why so many newbies can't read.
byt411

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:36:51 AM

if there would be mining LTC then would be 100% ltc profitability.... no 80% or less sometimes

So to recap... you expressed your ignorance once, you were given a link to an explanation, you refused to read it (what's the excuse now? don't have time to click a link but have time to make multiple posts?), and you're doing it again. What's the purpose of this exercise?

a plain answer

Are you asking for a plain answer?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=448649.msg7921014#msg7921014

Can you read? I hope so.
sainf

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:42:46 AM

well is that your answer? Do you really work for support serious I am a customer to your pool. Wonder how many people leave because of your attitude.

byt411

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:45:33 AM

well is that your answer? Do you really work for support serious I am a customer to your pool. Wonder how many people leave because of your attitude.

No, I don't work for support. I am in no way related to CleverMining.
If you can't read the OP, tough. Screw you. You will have serious problems in your life if you can't comprehend something so simple.
sainf

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:57:25 AM

Its not about comprehension anyone makes mistakes mate. I never used any language as you would notice that says or implies your level or grade of cleverness or stupidity. It is you who told me my level you think I am on....I just think that you must have it bad and the more you rant and rave the more I understand your level of incompetence to handle a situation. Have a absolutely marvellous day.
phzi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:03:38 AM

Its not about comprehension anyone makes mistakes mate. I never used any language as you would notice that says or implies your level or grade of cleverness or stupidity. It is you who told me my level you think I am on....I just think that you must have it bad and the more you rant and rave the more I understand your level of incompetence to handle a situation. Have a absolutely marvellous day.
Ask stupid questions on the internet, expect trolling responses.  At least he pointed you to the answer...
sainf

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:09:18 AM

Lol..yes I did. He was a beta developer for clever mining. No need to tell me how newbie I am or to be in anyway discriminative about my person. You or Him dont know me and or know what I do. They make you an admin? Or is it your senior status that has gone to your head.
byt411

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:00:54 AM

Lol..yes I did. He was a beta developer for clever mining. No need to tell me how newbie I am or to be in anyway discriminative about my person. You or Him dont know me and or know what I do. They make you an admin? Or is it your senior status that has gone to your head.

All this comment has done is prove your stupidity again. Where the heck does it say that I was a beta developer for CleverMining?
I don't have to "handle a situation". You should thank me for repeatedly pointing you to the correct answer, and not ignoring you. Be grateful.
sainf

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:37:26 PM

Thank you.
Deja

Activity: 330

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 04:07:53 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 04:30:35 PM by Deja

All this comment has done is prove your stupidity again. Where the heck does it say that I was a beta developer for CleverMining?
I don't have to "handle a situation". You should thank me for repeatedly pointing you to the correct answer, and not ignoring you. Be grateful.

byt411: I think you need to wind your neck in mate Wink

I (we all) know you need a certain post count to get paid for your signature for PrimeDice. It looks to me like you are using the CleverMining thread just to keep that count up and being a BULLY at the same time.

I personally think that abusing others verbally (with typed words Wink ) isn't on  Angry

Maybe you should let Terk answer his own questions if it makes you so angry with other people  Roll Eyes

Why you try to make out that you are better than everyone else is beyond me Wink

Ps If you look back at my posts on this thread you will see they are to do with my balance that stops getting exchanged from immature and unexchanged as soon as I stop mining.

This is still the case and it doesn't matter how many times you or Terk say it's not.

I occasionally mine at waffle, when I stop mining there, all balances get exchanged and paid leaving my account with a balance of 0.0000000btc

Not sure why it doesn't happen here but I'm sure you and Terk will have an answer for all of us stupid/newbie users with immature and unexchanged balances that NEVER change to "Ready for Payout" Wink

byt411

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:33:49 PM

I (we all) know you need a certain post count to get paid for your signature for PrimeDice. It looks to me like you are using the CleverMining thread just to keep that count up and being a BULLY at the same time.

I personally think that abusing others verbally (with typed words Wink ) isn't on  Angry

Maybe you should let Terk answer his own questions if it makes you so angry with other people  Roll Eyes

Why you try to make out that you are better than everyone else is beyond me Wink

Ps If you look back at my posts on this thread you will see they are to do with my balance that stops getting exchanged from immature and unexchanged as soon as I stop mining.

This is still the case and it doesn't matter how many times you or Terk say it's not.

I occasionally mine at waffle, when I stop mining there, all balances get exchanged and paid leaving my account with a balance of 0.0000000btc

Not sure why it doesn't happen here but I'm sure you and Terk will have an answer for all of us stupid/newbie users with immature and unexchanged balances that NEVER change to "Ready for Payout" Wink

No, I have more than 50 posts and it has nothing to do with that. What I am trying to do is help people I don't understand, people that can't even bother to read, and some trolls.
Trolls? You might ask. Yes, trolls.

Hi
I just want to say keep it up I am enjoying your pool. Only have one g blade at the moment but have ordered around 10 more will be arriving in about 3 weeks time. So obviously my mh will go up by 10. What I am trying to figure out. I have mined at a lot of different pools and everyone has there problems. I just find the clevermining great and although I dont want to put all my eggs in one basket would it seem advisable to point them all here.I need conformation struggling to make the decision.

Yip that I do , have backup pools . No my internal struggle is there is a pool with higher btc per day , but they have had problems in the last two months , I have actually lost coins as a result. I have been here for a month and haven't had a hitch except for the 24 hour hashrate circle, but graphs were up so miners were still working. Otherwise it is a smooth operation. But thanks anyway.

And then later, he is trolling, or he has amnesia. WTF.

Now, Terk is very busy, and many questions asked here are standard ones that can be found by reading the last few pages of this thread, the OP, or the FAQ. People don't read. That's the truth.

You said that you have a problem with unexchanged balances. What is your address?
Deja

Activity: 330

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 04:46:13 PM

No, I have more than 50 posts and it has nothing to do with that. What I am trying to do is help people I don't understand, people that can't even bother to read, and some trolls.

Hi
I just want to say keep it up I am enjoying your pool. Only have one g blade at the moment but have ordered around 10 more will be arriving in about 3 weeks time. So obviously my mh will go up by 10. What I am trying to figure out. I have mined at a lot of different pools and everyone has there problems. I just find the clevermining great and although I dont want to put all my eggs in one basket would it seem advisable to point them all here.I need conformation struggling to make the decision.

Yip that I do , have backup pools . No my internal struggle is there is a pool with higher btc per day , but they have had problems in the last two months , I have actually lost coins as a result. I have been here for a month and haven't had a hitch except for the 24 hour hashrate circle, but graphs were up so miners were still working. Otherwise it is a smooth operation. But thanks anyway.

Now, Terk is very busy, and many questions asked here are standard ones that can be found by reading the last few pages of this thread, the OP, or the FAQ. People don't read. That's the truth.

You said that you have a problem with unexchanged balances. What is your address?

I'd rather keep my address private, I will pm it if it's that important (as I told Terk) but I doubt it is as he never asked for it, just gave a generic reply saying he'd be dealing with it at the weekend, this was AT LEAST a couple of months ago Wink

Let me know what you think of the picture Wink

Please remember, it doesn't matter if it's pennies or pounds, it's the principle.

There's an old saying in the UK. Look after your pennies and the Pounds will look after themselves. Maybe Terk already knows this and is taking full advantage of the fact that most people don't bother with looking after their pennies Wink

byt411

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 04:57:51 PM

Hi

I'd rather keep my address private, I will pm it if it's that important (as I told Terk) but I doubt it is as he never asked for it, just gave a generic reply saying he'd be dealing with it at the weekend, this was AT LEAST a couple of months ago Wink

Let me know what you think of the picture Wink

Please remember, it doesn't matter if it's pennies or pounds, it's the principle.

There's an old saying in the UK. Look after your pennies and the Pounds will look after themselves. Maybe Terk already knows this and is taking full advantage of the fact that most people don't bother with looking after their pennies Wink

I doubt it's that. What's your total mined?
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:03:41 PM

just FYI, Terk, the actual operator of the site, hasn't logged in since Friday.

Everyone who isn't Terk might as well chill and stop posting, and wait for the operator to respond. 

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
jekv2

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:47:23 PM

Are we making more BTC now that the price has dropped?
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:35:23 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 12:08:49 AM by crashoveride54902

I switched to clever from wemineltc...why is there so many more HW error here then at wemine? have 3 blades and at wemine was getting about .78% rejected for 7 days mining there...and here i'm getting 7.5% for 2 days mining Sad I like this pool but to go from .78% to 7.5% is a pretty big jump...any thoughts on this? I have the diff rate for the blades set at 256 and they are doing 20mh/s all together...but the funny thing is i also have a zeus thunder and was getting around 5% on wemine and getting 5% here...so that makes no sense...unless this pool doesn't like bfgminer...but i don't know what mining software the zeus uses...also have 2 bw's and on wemine was getting 5% and on here 6%...not a real big deal there...just like to know why the blades are so bad? maybe i'll have to just stick those on a diff pool Sad

i just wish i knew a stable hashrate for all these units...on wemineltc it went up n down from 70mh/s to 90mh/s which was hard to guess...i think the 2day avg. said 80mh/s and which is what clever is reporting for my hashrate as well...oh well if i make more on here then i did ltc mining i guess i'll just stay here Grin

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
wdl1908

Activity: 411

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:24:07 AM

Why are there still immature coins present on this address

http://clevermining.com/users/1Bub3VZSdPt7Ys9n3UAYcWEcC39WACDX3G

i have not mined with this address for 3 weeks
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: