Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:27:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUTO-SWITCH] Profit-switch auto-exchange pool: CleverMining.com  (Read 554361 times)
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:34:40 PM

Oh man... you're full of lulz.  One day you'll open your eyes and see the nose on your face.

I don't care what Terk's intention is, was, will be... doesn't matter at this point.  He's a shady pool op in my books now.  One that won't even speak for himself in his own thread.  One that uses mouthpiece lackeys to stick up for him instead of answering questions about whether or not he's skimming off the top instead of paying miners, why he's raping a coin because he thinks he's hashrate god, and why he won't answer for himself... ever.

You stand up for him blindly like an obedient lapdog.  Why?  For a few mLTC a day?  That's really sad.  I honestly feel sorry for you and those like you.
I am sorry to disappoint you I don't stand up for him. I have no idea who Terk is and I have no attachment whatsoever to him.
It is just that I like raping shitcoins, it makes my mining feel twice useful. Smiley

95% of your posts are either about buying games, or they contain the word "shitcoin" or "scamcoin".  You haven't made a single post adding any valuable knowledge to the community as a whole.

It's pretty difficult to sway someone when 95% of your posts are shitposts.

-Fuse

Community > Devs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 05:27:39 PM

Hi Terk,

I sent you a PM, please take a look. Thank you Smiley

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Ibistru

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:43:29 AM

95% of your posts are either about buying games, or they contain the word "shitcoin" or "scamcoin".  You haven't made a single post adding any valuable knowledge to the community as a whole.

It's pretty difficult to sway someone when 95% of your posts are shitposts.

I am not interested in swaying anyone. I am interested in mining and in raping shitcoins. And I love to tease noobs and scammers about that and to enjoy their reactions. Smiley
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:53:49 AM

I am not interested in swaying anyone. I am interested in mining and in raping shitcoins. And I love to tease noobs and scammers about that and to enjoy their reactions. Smiley

It's ironic that you mention noobs considering the people from the Guldencoin community that have posted here have all been here longer than you.

Your interest in "raping shitcoins" just confirms the true nature of this pool and it's fan-base.  Nice company you keep here, Terk.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Ibistru

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:33:52 PM

It's ironic that you mention noobs considering the people from the Guldencoin community that have posted here have all been here longer than you.
And that's the disturbing fact, being still noobs that believe in shitcoins after having been here for so long. Smiley
Wolf-Tech

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 03:18:23 PM

Hello CleverMining. I was wondering if you could remove some orphan blocks from my address on your server.

My BTC address is 123tsfqm8UmK3UYs3ysLWtEfmXt1fhTcF4

And for almost 3 months there has been 0.00231993 BTC in the Unexchanged. It never gets converted allways stays that ammount.

Could you please clean up those orphan block on my account thanks.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

And that's the disturbing fact, being still noobs that believe in shitcoins after having been here for so long. Smiley

I'd like to know if you consider anything other than LTC or BTC a viable coin.  Hell, people used to call LTC a shitcoin.  It's obtuse to think that alternative systems of payments can't be used in niche markets.

NLG fills a niche market that yearned for a return of the currency that was replaced by the euro.  It's a brilliant business plan that has been proven successful by the people using it on a daily basis.  A considerable amount of people, by the way.  The adoption rate of NLG is faster than that of any coin I've ever been involved with, including LTC.  To top it off, it's all community driven.

You keep arguing this whole "it's just a shitcoin" thing, but you're talking to someone who tried to lead a charge against them before you were even registered: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=222015.0.  I hate the pump and dump coins that flood these forums with a passion.  I've been following coins long enough to know that NLG is not one of these coins.

I still want to hear from Terk though... the ever-absent pool op.  Is clever just around to "rape shitcoins"?  Your miners seem to think so.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
pdx99

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:22:19 AM

On a non-guldencoin related question:

How come my 24 hour payout amount seldom - if ever - matches the BTC/day per MH/s multiplied by my avg hash rate per that 24 hours.

If, for some illogical reason, BTC/day per MH/s multiplied by my avg hash rate per that 24 hours is not what I should be getting paid, what is the secret formula?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 07:39:18 AM

How come my 24 hour payout amount seldom - if ever - matches the BTC/day per MH/s multiplied by my avg hash rate per that 24 hours.

If, for some illogical reason, BTC/day per MH/s multiplied by my avg hash rate per that 24 hours is not what I should be getting paid, what is the secret formula?

Are you looking at the coins received in your wallet? This might not match due to immature/unexchanged/unpaid balance remaining at CM. If you include those it should match quite closely.
gurbler

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:22:04 PM

Ok, its been a couple weeks or so, but I messed up and mined about half a btc to the wrong address, no payouts were made because it was invalid.

Current address:
http://clevermining.com/users/1HdmaoovaHSisSXCnxnvJR3RGiZWdbYMn

Needs to be changed to:
http://clevermining.com/users/1HdmaoovaHSisSXCnxnvvJR3RGiZWdbYMn

Is my money gone, can this not be changed?
madmen64

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 09:20:32 PM

A few days ago the European Cleverming server is giving me problems with repeated disconnections. In the end I changed the server USA and go without fault except a somewhat higher percentage of rejected, normal to have to go further to receive their shares.
Am I just pass me or is it generally a problem with the European servers?. My Titan is in Valencia Spain.

Regards

pdx99

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 07:46:33 AM

Are you looking at the coins received in your wallet? This might not match due to immature/unexchanged/unpaid balance remaining at CM. If you include those it should match quite closely.

Yes, I'm looking at coins received because that's what matters.

Every day - with a very, very few exceptions, the BTC/day per MH/s multiplied by my avg hash rate per that 24 hours is more (usually by a good amount) than the btc I receive.

The next day is the same thing.

It's not like I ever receive an out-of-band catch up payment and the "immature/unexchanged/unpaid balance remaining at CM" every day appears to remain at CM forever.

Am I missing something besides a good amount of btc?

Also, is there some way to directly contact CM support/this person Terk, or is this thread the only means of support?

Thanks
pdx99

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:04:46 AM

A few days ago the European Cleverming server is giving me problems with repeated disconnections. In the end I changed the server USA and go without fault except a somewhat higher percentage of rejected, normal to have to go further to receive their shares.
Am I just pass me or is it generally a problem with the European servers?. My Titan is in Valencia Spain.

Regards

I was having a disconnection issue with the US server from about 12/21 - about 12/28. I'd wake up or come home from work to a not mining miner (Titan) showing a "Pool 1: Unknown stratum msg ..." type of error. I have a back up pool configured but failover didn't work.

It got so bad with so much downtime, I went over to litecoinpool.org for about a week. Since moving back to clevermining the issue hasn't recurred.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 11:17:28 PM

Every day - with a very, very few exceptions, the BTC/day per MH/s multiplied by my avg hash rate per that 24 hours is more (usually by a good amount) than the btc I receive.

It's not like I ever receive an out-of-band catch up payment and the "immature/unexchanged/unpaid balance remaining at CM" every day appears to remain at CM forever.

Also, is there some way to directly contact CM support/this person Terk, or is this thread the only means of support?

Thanks

Send a PM to Terk, that's then only way that I know of. Maybe a tweet would work too, not sure.

Are you looking at the 24 hour hashrate and the BTC/day rate at the same time when you are receiving your payment? Timing matters too. If you could show some numbers I could maybe help more. I have followed CM payouts for nearly a year and it has always been close to the displayed rate, so I'm genuinely curious why you would be seeing a difference.
jhood2880

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 03:50:52 AM

Looking for some ideas on what is going on with this. With this pool specifically i am seeing tons of requested work restart. This is slowing down the mining significantly isnt it? I also had wondered how the number worked out if you solve a block. Is there any way to be notified of that?

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc515/hood2880/Clevermining_zpsd5c18cf7.png
pdx99

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:23:35 AM

Thanks

Send a PM to Terk, that's then only way that I know of. Maybe a tweet would work too, not sure.

Are you looking at the 24 hour hashrate and the BTC/day rate at the same time when you are receiving your payment? Timing matters too. If you could show some numbers I could maybe help more. I have followed CM payouts for nearly a year and it has always been close to the displayed rate, so I'm genuinely curious why you would be seeing a difference.

What I'm doing is looking at the hashrate chart/graph for my miner. For each date there is a graph point that displays my 24 hr avg hashrate. I multiply that figure by the "BTC per 1 MH/s" obtained from the "Daily Details" chart for the same date.

Thanks for your help. Maybe, I'll try pm'img the mysterious/reclusive Terk or most likely I won't and will just accept what might be another passive/agressive rip-off by the altcoin industry. Plus, isn't there some requirement I have to meet in order to pm from this forum?

Just an observation (and this is in no way directed toward you; you provided much appreciated assistance and feedback) but based on my experience, the customer support/service in the altcoin industry is the worst of any industry with which I have ever been involved. I ordered a Titan from KncMiner and that experience was absolutely legendary in it's terribleness; it was so terrible it was awe-inspiring and beautiful in its own way.

To get in contact with somebody from Clevermining - whom I believe I am generating capital for when I mine there - is some mysterious, undocumented process which apparently requires pm'ing from this forum. Their website definitely isn't showing any Contact Us type of information and "Terk" isn't exactly a presence on this forum from what I can see.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 07:38:56 AM

Thanks

What I'm doing is looking at the hashrate chart/graph for my miner. For each date there is a graph point that displays my 24 hr avg hashrate. I multiply that figure by the "BTC per 1 MH/s" obtained from the "Daily Details" chart for the same date.

Thanks for your help. Maybe, I'll try pm'img the mysterious/reclusive Terk or most likely I won't and will just accept what might be another passive/agressive rip-off by the altcoin industry. Plus, isn't there some requirement I have to meet in order to pm from this forum?

Just an observation (and this is in no way directed toward you; you provided much appreciated assistance and feedback) but based on my experience, the customer support/service in the altcoin industry is the worst of any industry with which I have ever been involved. I ordered a Titan from KncMiner and that experience was absolutely legendary in it's terribleness; it was so terrible it was awe-inspiring and beautiful in its own way.

To get in contact with somebody from Clevermining - whom I believe I am generating capital for when I mine there - is some mysterious, undocumented process which apparently requires pm'ing from this forum. Their website definitely isn't showing any Contact Us type of information and "Terk" isn't exactly a presence on this forum from what I can see.

To be fair he does publish his twitter account on the site, that's why I suggested that option too. But yes, he's been silent for quite a while now.

Regarding hashrate - I don't know if payouts for the day and hashrate average are taken at the same time, which could explain your discrepancy. The way I calculate profitability is take payouts for the last 24 hours plus the difference in immature+unexchanged +unpaid from the previous day. This has always been very close to the 24 hour rate at the top of the page. Again, I'm just guessing without numbers.

btcdrak
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:23:45 AM

Viacoin can now be merged mined with scrypt. Could this be added to CleverMining?
miner37932

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 01:41:09 PM

Haven't received a payout for January 7th yet. Did anyone else not receive their payout yet?
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:15:09 PM

Please add Syscoin to your pool for mining. It's merge minable with DOGECOIN and LITECOIN at the same time. Just would increaase profits and syscoin is a 2.0 crypto, with business on the blockchain #blockmarket lauching this month.

Lots of good things happening and prices rises. Hope you guys can add this coin to the merged mined coins. IRC #syscoin

Also, great multipool, been using for few weeks and so far I'm liking it.
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: