Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:49:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO-SALE] ⚡✈️🏥 MEDIPEDIA - Innovation of Medical Tourism platform ⚡✈️🏥  (Read 2250 times)
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

A Cryptocurrency Encyclopedia

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:11:01 AM

I'm all-in, with all the coin that I don't already have tied up in other ICOs or otherwise. Please save me a slot in your sign campaign if have.    

Hi leoleobeck,

Thanks for your interest and support, We'll welcoming you to our Community that's why I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
devlincarter.868

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:23:01 AM

i think if you want to succeed in ico selling ,you need promotion, all member bitcointalk may be not known about MEP coin
•             
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:49:39 AM

It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible. I need more information before deciding investing in the project. Thanks

Hi LionelRobinson,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words and input. You can learn more about us on our website and download our whitepaper. Or you can read our news/ blog update, join with us at Telegram because We'll releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:52:42 AM

i think if you want to succeed in ico selling ,you need promotion, all member bitcointalk may be not known about MEP coin
•             

Hi devlincarter.868,

Thanks for your interest and support, We really appreciate your words and input.

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign next week including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:55:58 AM

Pretty good Medipedia, with its event in Hong Kong, is able to suck a lot of visitors, the first step to success.

Hai bro,

Terima kasih ya sudah mau berkunjung ke thread ini.

Sebelum pergi, Kami ingin mengundang kamu untuk gabung ke komunitas kami di Telegram karena kami akan launcing Program Airdrop/ Bounty kedua minggu depan dan kami pun akan release prototype platform kami yang akan terintegrasi di website kami.

Best regards,
Medipedia team
audrey.audrey11

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:16:21 AM

Hello , i am  from Korea. Can I have a Korean translation about this ICO.
Carterfinley65

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:01:23 AM

I still do not understand  about the project. Example: when I get sick. How can your project help me ?
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:24:17 AM

Everything was fine until i saw this - Here are some reasons why Medipedia ICO should be at the top of your investment list this year.
Price Transparency, Highly Reliable, Easy to Access, Service on the go, Medical tourism - this is not enough to make it top of the investment list. What is the real value of this project if you want to explain it in 3 words?
hoamoclan

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

I feel they're making this as they go along, they've done all they have said they would so far so let's give them the benefit of the doubt. All thing are good i will buy  some  MEP
Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:01:29 AM

Update Blog/ News

Medipedia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:01:52 AM

Medipedia Team at BCEK - Blockchain Expo Korea 2018 in Pusan

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

Will this be truly global from the beginning or are you going to target the Asian market at first?

Medipedia is a medical service and medical tourism ecosystem platform that uses blockchain technology. We can provide solutions by using blockchain technology to make the most transparent and decentralized medical information system in the medical tourism.

Medipedia aims to develop a new ecosystem of reliable medical tourism service delivery through which total innovative healthcare solutions will be provided to medical consumers traveling to foreign countries in search of better medical services. And our first medical tours. Our first target for medical tourist destinations is South Korea and we have established partnership with many reputable hospitals in Korea which is often used as a destination for Medical Tourism. However, in the near future, we will also targeting to start working on the partnership agreement with several medical services in America, India and Singapore to join our ecosystem.

If you have any questions/ concerns about our project, please join with us at Telegram

Best regards,
Medipedia team

Is the plan to unite the best medical services from every single country in one place and make it accessible for everyone? There are still differences in income for example. How is someone from a poor country going to travel to a rich country and pay for medical services over there?

Hi datguyian,

Thanks for your interest and support. Wow, that's a great questions btw and We really appreciate your words.

Medipedia aims to develop a new ecosystem of reliable medical tourism service delivery through which total innovative healthcare solutions will be provided to medical consumers traveling to foreign countries in search of better medical services.

The existing healthcare system is too dominated by the big institutions and health organizations who put their own benefits ahead of the patient's’ welfare. The lack and/or limited reach of transparent medical information and services puts the future of healthcare ecosystem in a serious trouble. The current healthcare system around the world is facing the following issues:

• Lack of expert doctors
  • The unreliability of medical information
  • High medical cost
  • The added cost of medical agents and intermediaries
  • The limited reach of proper healthcare services
  • Institution-centered medical services

There are many other healthcare problems in different parts of the world. Medipedia doesn’t promise to solve all these issues, but the platform will surely help a lot of medical consumers get the correct and reliable medical information and services. It aims to develop a healthcare ecosystem which is consumer-oriented.

Before you go, I would like to invite you to join with us at Telegram because We'll launch our next Bounty Campaign very soon including releasing our prototype that will integrate to our Website this week and please don't be hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Best regards,
Medipedia team

Ok but if you take the lack of expert doctors issue, isn't one problem that if you are a serious expert in some medical field that you can charge sums for your services which aren't affordable for most people? It will always come down to society acting as a unity and that is difficult to achieve.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
temperatunre

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:02:51 PM

hard to admit that i do not know much about this project ,its new for me, but i am willing learn all about  MEP project and on it right now. gluck to this project and wishing all the best of your team.
judejude

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:45:21 AM

What a unique concept so you going to sell premine coins to other with some attractive graphics and promotional videos even you don't want to show  what the real potential of this. Time for this kind of ICOs is over now better implement more security for investors and bring a unique system for ICO.
leila.leica

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:21:29 AM

Hello dev. You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook?
Ethannecessary1760

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:58:40 AM

where’s  the block explorer dev?  also source code ? I want it

james_Oscar1

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:34:16 AM

Looking forward to the ICO, just signed up already to see what is inside.
Ethannecessary1760

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:05:17 AM

Which data will be stored on blockchain?
JavaScriptlk

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:37:49 AM

Will it be possible to synchronize the data between several user’s gadgets in order to be able to get information about health anywhere in the world?
judejude

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:11:13 AM

What bonuses can an investor get for buying tokens during the pre-sale?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: