Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:44:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77901 times)
Suharrik

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:21:54 AM

I think ethereum and bitcoin are good coins and can provide profit, we should not have to worry about which is better, as long as ethereum or bitcoin has a good development and price, both are good coins and a good investment
tomnguyen129

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:28:47 AM

i'm concerned about money so why don't we focus on making money than this or that coins. think about it...
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:38:42 AM

Bitcoin is known to almost all of the people worldwide it's because it's the most used term aside from using Cryptocurrency. But of course some of the users who have information in cryptos are most likely researched in the internet and asked some users who are actually expert on it.

Ethereum on the other hand have better technology, market capabilities and such so I therefore think that Ethereum is way better than bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:43:09 AM

for now the ETH is indeed the best because almost all ICOs trust ETH. seeing the development of the times and technology growing eth more and more are using it
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:46:14 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are very helpful. They both contributed to the significant increase in value last year. If you compare Bitcoin with Ethereal, the percentage of profit is lower in Bitcoin. Although bit coins were created before Ethereal, and their value has been increasing over the past few years, Ethereum has also experienced a huge value trigger in just a few years. Value jumps in front of Bitcoin and surpasses Bitcoin. The etreums value was recently taken over the past year and it is assumed that this is here to stay and will rise steadily and will last for years too.
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:07:41 AM

I do not want to say that Ethereum is better than Bitcoin because both are best coin to invest. It is just about the different of market cap. We know that Bitcoin is the king or the strongest coin because all alt are based on it, including ETH. However, on market cap ETH is the higher than BTC because the percentages of transaction of BTC is lower than ETH.

It is quite difficult for ETH to take over BTC. Those are correlated significantly increasing the value.

ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:08:12 AM

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

The idea of upgrading ETH consensus from POW to POS has raised by founder Vitalik Buterin since 2015. But until now ETH still not yet upgraded to Proof-of-Stake Protocol.
We all see the advantages of POS consensus but there are so many un-clear reasons that it takes quite much time to change.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:18:45 AM

Asking if Ethereum is better than Bitcoin is like asking if a car is better than bread. If you're hungry than a bread is better, if you need to go on a trip, a car could be better. Same for BTC and ETH. They serve different purposes. ETH has been created for smart contracts, or it is not the case for BTC. It is not that one is good and other not, they are just different.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:25:24 AM

I think so, with the support of hundreds of tokens that use the ETH platform, soon the price of ETH will skyrocket and can be better than bitcoin, and this is what makes me believe invest ETH is the best solution to get big profits.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:08:52 AM

in my mind bitcoin is better than ethereum. because this is the first digital coin that is made and has a good market and also bitcoin has its own fans on the other hand in that technology can be developed continuously.
ribm4

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:08:06 PM

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency but ETH is slowly getting there.
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

it's been a long time debate which is better Eth or Bitcoin? But for me , really depends on the use. Ethereum has alot to offer but bitcoin is more mainstream, I prefer Ethereum when purchasing something online whenever there will be crypto payment choices, I would always choose Eth over bitcoin, for me it's faster and cheaper.  Though Bitcoin open the door to most crypto currency so I don't see any competition between the two since they're different project.
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:06:31 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?
Bitcoin is a limited currency (they say that in 2021 it will end). In the case of ether, it is not limited in the release. The connection with this can be assumed that the bitcoin by 2021 is unlikely to remain so expensive as it will end, and the etherium will continue to exist and likely to grow steadily in the price.
inetto7

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:16:43 PM

Bitcoin is a coin, on ethereum is a platform. You do not need to compare them and say which coin is better. They have different uses
turbalan1

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:17:10 PM

Not sure.
But I like more than ETH.
Because fees, userface...
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:21:18 PM

I think that there is no better bitcoin than coins. Because historically it turned out that he became the first and only. I agree with those that the ethereum is also a very good coin because it has so many positive sides.
I don't think so it is, more potential than bitcoin because as far as I know bitcoin is more potential to gain good, profits due to its fluctuation and less risks than other coin, its not obvious that ether is more good because there are times that volatility had a long run.
I feel bitcoin is better than ETH for now. in fact, ETH is also affected by the price of bitcoin for now. well, so based on that, I'm sure bitcoin is still superior. but lately, ETH has indeed developed very fast.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:23:20 PM

it's been a long time debate which is better Eth or Bitcoin? But for me , really depends on the use. Ethereum has alot to offer but bitcoin is more mainstream, I prefer Ethereum when purchasing something online whenever there will be crypto payment choices, I would always choose Eth over bitcoin, for me it's faster and cheaper.  Though Bitcoin open the door to most crypto currency so I don't see any competition between the two since they're different project.
I really agree with your opinion. Bitcoin and ethereum are two coins that clearly have differences. It's hard for me to choose, I like both, bitcoin and ethereum can bring huge profits if investing in it.
GodHatesFigs

Activity: 557
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

Even despite the big drop, I prefer ethereum. The current price is just very good for buying.
Enterprise Ether

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:31:15 PM

I think that the price of the Ethereum is 350-400 dollars. is justified. We will not see a price above $ 700 this year. A big increase in prices will be in the next year.
tillerthekiller

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:43:19 PM

They all serve different purposes and I think there is room for both. The problem will be do investors and developers see it that way? Just imagine at the genesis of all of these projects, the creators couldn’t have imagined them making it to the point they are at now. In terms of finance and in technology. We have come a long way and there is probably still a ways to go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: