Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:02:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77901 times)
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:54:21 PM

BTC will stay among us during a long time, surely for uncountable motives ,for example great initial momentum.
opobo4real

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:00:16 PM

Etheruem is a very good coin
It have great potential.
It is the coin of the future
In fact it is my favourite altcoins.
But bitcoin is better than etheruem.
arakuns

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:16:13 PM

From the way I see it, if both are accessed on what is currently available, I will go for bitcoin but I also believe in ethereum especially its future. I believe ethereum still have great prospect for the future and in the nearest future there is possibility that it might be above bitcoin.
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:19:50 PM

I think that there is no better bitcoin than coins. Because historically it turned out that he became the first and only. I agree with those that the ethereum is also a very good coin because it has so many positive sides.
I don't think so it is, more potential than bitcoin because as far as I know bitcoin is more potential to gain good, profits due to its fluctuation and less risks than other coin, its not obvious that ether is more good because there are times that volatility had a long run.
I feel bitcoin is better than ETH for now. in fact, ETH is also affected by the price of bitcoin for now. well, so based on that, I'm sure bitcoin is still superior. but lately, ETH has indeed developed very fast.

You are right and Bitcoin is better for now. Ethereum is following the Bitcoins movements not the other way around. Ethereum is a great coin as well and I like it, but Bitcoin is superior.
JembatanMerah

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:24:27 PM

I think that there is no better bitcoin than coins. Because historically it turned out that he became the first and only. I agree with those that the ethereum is also a very good coin because it has so many positive sides.
I don't think so it is, more potential than bitcoin because as far as I know bitcoin is more potential to gain good, profits due to its fluctuation and less risks than other coin, its not obvious that ether is more good because there are times that volatility had a long run.
I feel bitcoin is better than ETH for now. in fact, ETH is also affected by the price of bitcoin for now. well, so based on that, I'm sure bitcoin is still superior. but lately, ETH has indeed developed very fast.

You are right and Bitcoin is better for now. Ethereum is following the Bitcoins movements not the other way around. Ethereum is a great coin as well and I like it, but Bitcoin is superior.
basically, the bitcoin and ethereum are two coins is nice and has a huge potential. but I also agree that bitcoin is still superior compared to ethereum apart from the fantastic price bitcoin also exert influence on the ethereum reserved price.
Lima0396

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:32:55 PM

I totally disagree with this how could you compare etheruem with bitcoin
Bitcoin is the king of all coins.
Bitcoin is widely used and accepted.
Though etheruem is cheaper and that makes it easier to acquire than bitcoin.
Etheruem is also my favourite coin but bitcoin is far superior to etheruem.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

Maybe bitcoin was always better than eth, but afterall both of them were compatible in terms of trading. Most of the people recognized them as best coins in the entire cryptocurrency world. Nothing beats how useful it is, because of its strong adoption of the public. More people now demands both eth and bitcoin as their long term asset, that has great potential for their future profit making.
marvel21

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:38:12 PM

what does it mean - better? better for what? I prefer use eth for trading and use btc for long term hold.

jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:37:45 PM

I think ethereum has better bitcoin features. But overall, bitcoin is still the strongest electronic currency. Bitcoin has experienced many difficult challenges but still stands and persists until now. Bitcoin is still selected by many investors, bitcoin has a huge market capitalization. It will be difficult for any altcoin to pass bitcoin, including ethereum.
joseherrera04

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:26:42 AM

Ethereum over all seems like a more developed and polished project than bitcoin, but I think bitcoin already has a long way traveled and it keeps being reliable, that is way it is still more valuable than ethereum.
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:31:01 AM

Ethereum or Bitcoint are both crypto currencies that are attracted by everyone because these two currencies are high-priced currencies especially Bitcoint, I think ethereum or bitcoint are the same, all I need today is the increase in both eyes the money.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:34:26 AM

CRYPTOTEMAN

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

This is somewhat different in my opinion currency. Because of the lower price, Ethereum can allow for large jumps in percentage, which is convenient for short-term scalping. However, bitcoin is more stable for investing in long-term debt.
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:19:54 PM

I believe that this coin is quite promising but will not be able to get ahead of bitcoin . Since bitcoin has long been on the market , everyone is known , and everyone holds it . so I doubt that EHT  is better
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:39:29 AM

I think that ETH will become the successor to BTC, where many investors, as well as the price of ETH .. I hope this year the ETH may coincide at the end of 2017, where et can be much higher
Halbert

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:53:01 PM

If you look at the market, then the ethereum shows more growth in percentage of the low cost compared to bitcoin  Roll Eyes
jbruce82366

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

Bitcoin is created as an alternative to regular money and is thus a medium of payment transaction and store of value, Ethereum is developed as a platform which facilitates peer-to-peer contracts and applications via its own currency vehicle.
Bitcoin and Ethereum differ in purpose. We can not compare them, in my opinion.
BenRayfield

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:53:02 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 04:47:58 PM by BenRayfield

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol

Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?

Just look at the price of Ethereum. Today it costs 320 dollars!! A month ago, it was $ 500. At the beginning of the year it cost 700 dollars. And at the end of 2017, it cost $ 1000! Apparently Ethereum is looking for the bottom.. And it is unknown that it can save.
At the same time, Bitcoin on the contrary begins to grow. There is reason to believe that its price will be more than in 2017.
I believe that to compare the bitcoin and Ethereum - this is incorrect!

Towntrap41

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:13:31 PM

What added to ethereum is that it is not just the decentralization of currency but ethereum has platform for business transaction and other online services.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
- FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS
DinaPalamarchuk

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:24:43 PM

Etherem is better than bitcoin in that it is cheaper and have faster transactions than bitcoins. But bitcoin is the first and best coin in the world of crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: