Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77915 times)
majiankun

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

No no! Many newcomers have this problem. They simply don't understand the gap between Bitcoin and Ethereum. Why not just study? This is terrible!
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:51:14 PM

Well, I would not quite say that it is better to have cons , bitcoin does not have the main thing because of this it is decentralized, Ethereum usually solves Vitalik

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:55:14 PM

I do not think that the etherium is better than bitcoin or bitcoin better than the etherium. These are the two main crypto currencies on the market and both have good prospects. I would recommend that both coins be hold for a long time.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

I agree with Ethereum being better than Bitcoin. Not only it is faster and less expensive, it has some features that Bitcoin won't get because of the community itself. Although Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and that it has been around more than Ethereum. Technology wise, Ethereum is better.
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:05:57 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?

Since i started to participate in cryptocurrency market im already confident that no one can beat bitcoin and even its number one competitor like ethereum is very far behind compare to bitcoin.
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:07:16 PM

The past week and months the ethereum is better than bitcoin but now the bitcoin is growp up so now the bitcoin is better than the ethereum.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:12:47 PM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?
people have different views, in my opinion it is true that ethereum is now increasingly popular, even many ico projects use ethereum to buy their coins. but we are back in price, ethereum prices are very weak compared to bitcoin, and it is very clear that bitcoin is far above ethereum.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

Ethereum is no better than Bitcoin, although Ethereum is developing at a fairly fast pace. After a year or two, Ethereum may be better than Bitcoin, but it will still be the number two coin.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
quuyt4

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

I am not sure about this, but I know that Ethereum and Bitcoin are all cryptocurrencies worth investing in. And very suitable for long-term investment. They have fallen a lot in this market, and if you have enough money, then I suggest you invest in them.
diazen

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:15:43 PM

It is right in this time only.
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:18:40 PM

I can't deny that ethereum is technologically better than bitcoin. As a coin that is younger than bitcoin, I really appreciate the technological innovations brought by ethereum. As a crypto currency that uses blockchain technology, ethereum is almost perfect. It's just that for short term ethereum is still losing popularity with bitcoin. I appreciate bitcoin as a coin that can build the trust of the people with great beauty and greatness. But I'm sure for the long term ethereum will be able to shift the position of bitcoin as the leader of crypto currency.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:23:19 PM

I am not sure about this, but I know that Ethereum and Bitcoin are all cryptocurrencies worth investing in. And very suitable for long-term investment. They have fallen a lot in this market, and if you have enough money, then I suggest you invest in them.
bitcoin and ethereum. are two coins with the potential to thrive. bitcoin and still holds the top position, to ethereum replace it I guess it's not an easy thing and quite a long time, but did not close the possibility that ha happened on cryptocurrency.
shkon5

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

I don't think so. I think Ethereum and Bitcoin are both cryptocurrencies worth investing in. Their value is very high, and they have risen a lot in the market last year. Although the price is very low now, it is very suitable for investment.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:36:03 PM

This can not be said about ETH or about other tokens and coins. BTC is the only project that has value among the rest, but everything else today is really a wonderful chance to make money.
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:39:37 PM

This can not be said about ETH or about other tokens and coins. BTC is the only project that has value among the rest, but everything else today is really a wonderful chance to make money.
Ethereum over all seems like a more developed and polished project than bitcoin, but I think bitcoin already has a long way traveled and it keeps being reliable, that is way it is still more valuable than ethereum.
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

yes, ethereum is better than bitcon,  because  in this time ethereum price go high in this time, and bitcoin price  go down. We are know  that bitcoin is world first  cryptocurrency and a electronic cash. but in this time ethereum is better  than bitcoin.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

Yes it's true ETH is better than BTC in some ways but not in every way. If I start from the blockchains of BTC and ETH ? ETH's blockchain is faster than BTC. ETH blockchain is used by almost 90% of altcoins which are developed on ETH blockchain and follows ERC-20 standard. ETH is highly sophisticated, highly demanded, highly promising and very well known cryptocurency after BTC but in the overall perspective I think BTC is better than any other cryptocurrency.

Dergansion

Activity: 175

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 03:04:46 PM

I think for popular transaction at some market exchange is ethereum.but for king of price for cryptocurrency  bitcoin always be number one..never have cryptocoin that can make same price and stay a long time their price like bitcoin..because bitcoin hasbeen popular and the first cryptocoin that launch transaction on the internet wolrd

mkn2030

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

I don't think so, but I know that Ethereum and Bitcoin are both cryptocurrencies worth investing in. Because they are very valuable in their own right, and they are very suitable for long-term investment, they are very low in this market, I think it is very suitable for investment.
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:13:43 PM

Etherium can become better than bitcoin due to it's smart contract technology. It allows to create thousands of different new coins using this technology. I understand that most of the new coins will fail, but some will rise and make Etherium stronger as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: