Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:38:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77907 times)
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:16:17 PM

The only thing that i know that Ethereum is better than bitcoin is the rate at which the ethereum blockchain confirms transactions unto its blockchain. transactions on the ethereum blockchain is faster than on bitcoin network.

Yes, ethereum has technology that is certainly better than bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency which certainly has the highest position, so that it is currently proven to dominate the market which is more than 50%. I think for now investing in bitcoin will be better. So, both have their own advantages and are worth investing.
Ethereum does not have technology that is better than Bitcoin. Ethereum's technology is used for only specific situations.
for now there are a lot of developments happening to Ethereum. this is very capable of producing more profits. this makes Ethereum much better than Bitcoin. Bitcoins that are experiencing a decline can lag behind the presence of an increase in Ethereum.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:19:03 PM

I think ethereum will never be better than bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the best penny. The bitcoin market is always vibrant. The number of investors in bitcoin is huge. Bitcoin has experienced many challenges so bitcoin is always selected by investors.
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:20:47 PM

In term of value, bitcoin is better and strongest than Ethereum because bitcoin is the oldest coin in crypto. There would be Ethreum and others if bitcoin never created. However, in term of stock exchange on market, Ethereum is higher than bitcoin because the use or total supply of ethereum is higher. Many people use Ethereum in market transactions.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:23:05 PM

Yeahh Ethereum is better than bitcoin in certain aspects of its technology such as the rate of conducting transactions. In as much as Etehereum is being admired by several people these days the ethereum blockchain gets clogged with several transactions these days.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

In future ethereum may be better than bitcoin. But at present bitcoin is still the best penny. Bitcoin prices remain high for the rest of the coin. The number of investors in bitcoin is huge. Bitcoin has a strong influence on the electronic money market.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dodongrrr

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:26:58 AM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?

In my 7months of observing the market i can really that bitcoin than ethereum eventhough many years passing by because bitcoin has a good platform at is being used today by so many projects including payment transactions of many establishment of some countries.

Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:52:42 AM

I have never thought of ethereum being better than bitcoin. There is no way ethereum can be better than bitcoin. I deal with both bitcoin and ethereum and i can testify that
Isn't all about which one is better or not,  they play different forms and both are playing good since before.  When we say it's prices,  they are far from each other and for sure Ethereum won't go near btc price even will go for 20 years from now. Ethereum is still dependent on btc market trend, that's the reason why there is no chances of having it.
When you look at Ethereum vs Bitcoin, you can see that their goals are largely different. When you think of Bitcoin, think “digital money”. When you think Ethereum, think “smart contracts”. This is the easiest way to understand and remember the primary difference between Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Many say to developments owned Ethereum continued to compete with Bitcoin. Ethereum owned progress makes the Ethereum so coins that kept growing rapidly to become the main Cryptocurrency coins which make many nibbles.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 12:56:10 AM

I actually saw it from the second coin supply. where etherum has an unlimited supply, while bitcoin is limited to 21 million. and in my opinion, etherum is better, because the limited and near-depleted supply will greatly damage the bitcoin market itself.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:17:45 AM

if it is indeed the best ethereum why currently experiencing the most decline than bitcoin is usually the most stable coin on the market
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:42:41 AM

I dont think ethereum is better than bitcoin because bitcoin is very strong and it was very popular in any crypto. Bitcoin have the best potential in crypto world for being the first cryptocurrency that was developed and now its price still expensive even though the market is bad so i supposed when the market recovers, bitcoin is one of the crypto that will pump the most.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:48:38 AM

No. Bitcoin is still number one for me. They have different use, Bitcoin is more on payments and ethereum are for smart contracts. I still admire Bitcoin compare to Ethereum.
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:12:54 AM
Merited by CryptoBry (1)

bitcoin is completely different from ethereum. Ethereum is a platform to create smart contracts and other tokens. Bitcoin is a currency. you see those two have opposite aims and purposes

I agree with your insight bro that they do have a different platform! However, they do also have similarities and function in terms of payment transaction because Bitcoin is a currency used for peer to peer payment transaction and so with Ethereum.

Bitcoin is a digital currency can be used to buy or sell items from people and companies that accept bitcoin as payment. Bitcoin is the first generation of blockchain but that has limited scripting abilities while Ethereum is considered to be the second generation of the blockchain.

To make smart contracts in a way that can be done on the Ethereum blockchain is impossible on the Bitcoin blockchain. In this case, Ethereum is better than the Bitcoin blockchain and the fact that Ethereum has more uses compared to Bitcoin for me it's obvious that Ethereum is way better than Bitcoin.

The only advantage of the Bitcoin is that it is the very first cryptocurrency introduced in the market/internet and people used to it as well as trusted it before the Ethereum blockchain was introduced. Ethereum can also be used to buy and sell a product the same as Bitcoin but Bitcoin cannot create smart contracts in a way that can be done on the Ethereum.

The answer to the question of this thread for me it is YES Ethereum is better than Bitcoin!
greengarden2018

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:16:22 AM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?

I strongly disagree of some people who are saying that ethereum is better than Bitcoin because Bitcoin is too strong compare to all Altcoins which you think better considering that until now Bitcoin is with the highest market capitalization and the most expensive crypto.
Xisunheber

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:20:30 AM

Ethereum is a good project and has been accepted by many companies, but I think ethereum can not beat bitcoin, and bitcoin will continue to be the main one in crypto.
PaduabAz

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:52:11 PM

an extremely dubious issue, which is better of these two coins! presently eth has huge issues with exchanges! In the event that there are new essential deals, at that point they can slow down the whole framework! the more bitcoin, this is a genuine coin, not a stage for making new ones! a biocide will dependably be in cost and will dependably grow up! despite the fact that they become together the same!
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

I dont think we cant say a thing like that now, especially if we see the ethereum value now in coinmarketcap. Bitcoin is still in the #1 and in the condition of ethereum I dont they can still compete in bitcoin.

oyeade56

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

For me, I don't think Ethereum is in any way better than Bitcoin. Though most ICOs nowadays are based on the Ethereum Blockchain but that's not enough  to make it better than Bitcoin.
Zilery

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:07:11 PM

It is impossible to say clearly, depending on what criteria to choose, if we consider the cost, then Bitcoin, but for the final choice it is necessary to consider other factors, and here everyone has his own. You can refer to reviews, articles, forecasts.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:23:20 PM

It is impossible to say clearly, depending on what criteria to choose, if we consider the cost, then Bitcoin, but for the final choice it is necessary to consider other factors, and here everyone has his own. You can refer to reviews, articles, forecasts.
in fact, there is a lot of information about what the etherium is better than bitcoin. In any case, after the introduction of new technologies, to scale the block chain, the ethereal will reach the leading position.

HELLO EVERYONE.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4198

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:12:12 PM

Right now, for me there's more future in bitcoin than ethereum. ETH now has major competitors that offer even more promising technology like EOS, NEO etc but for bitcoin, it still has the media attention and when the laws of demand and supply comes to play it will triumph

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: