Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77910 times)
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:29:51 AM

Bitcoin is the strongest one and ethereum is the most usable one. I think ethereum is way better than bitcoin because everything abotu ethereum is better than btc. Transactions Speed ERC20 tokens webwallets etc etc etc. But also i trust bitcoin in the same time. But it is clear ethereum will be more profitable than bitcoin in the future because ethereum is altcoin. I saw something in Telegram. That text says you have to buy and hold at least 1 bitcoin and after that you can use your money whatever you want in altcoins. That is very true. I am holding 1 btc and i am continue ethereum.

I agree with this. Value wise, Bitcoin is the strongest one.
Ethereum is indeed the most usable one. Thanks for this tip. I will try to accumulate 1 bitcoin and store it in Ledger, then accumulate more eth and other coins.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
nearestore

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:12:07 AM

Ethereum very usable.But everything about the market,bitcoin fall,ethereum too,bitcoin grow up,ethereum too.
Next 5 years will show us the better one cause the market will be more stabil and more industrys,companys and countrys will use cyripto assets.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:41:56 AM

~~~~~
Brian Kelly, the founder, and CEO of an investment firm focused on digital currencies BKCM LLC, believes that Ethereum will be a better investment than Bitcoin.
Brian Kelly, from his point of view, points out the following reasons:

👉1. Ethereum Futures Contracts
First, Kelly believes that Ethereal futures contracts or ETH Futures will soon be launched, as the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has officially decided that the Ether is not a security. This action has removed the biggest obstacle for Ethereum – The 2nd ranked coin in market capitalization to institutional investment.
However, what Kelly does not mention is that launching the Future Ethereum could more likely to pull down the price of this second-largest cryptocurrency rather than help it.
Since the launch of the Bitcoin futures contract, Bitcoin’s price has plummeted and many blamed the use of investment tools to manipulate the market for this decline.

👉2. Augur
Secondly, Kelly pointed out that the Augur platform was one of the main reasons for Ethereum's rapid growth when compared to Bitcoin.
As described by the analyst, " It’s a decentralized prediction market. What’s interesting about this [is that] this will probably be one of the biggest decentralized apps on top of Ethereum. If [augur] doesn’t slow the system down, that can generally be a positive for Ethereum."

👉3. Proof-of-Stake Protocol
Finally, Ethereum's upgrade from hardware mining to software mining will drive the continued growth of the cryptocurrency.
Ethereum creator - Vitalik Buterin, also recently explained that Ethereum's scalability improvements to the layer solutions will multiply one to another - improving the number of users that the system can handle, which increase the processing capacity of up to 1 million transactions per second.
However, this refers to the fact that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading the Ethereum platform is likely to serve more of a rivalry between competitors like EOS, while Bitcoin will remain its top position in transferring and storing value.

👉👉As a Rothscoin investor, what do you think?

We had our own discretion and opinion about these two, and we knew also that both are potentials and had a potentials to give profit in the end also. In terms, of popularity and adoption by the people all around the world bitcoin was ahead of Ethereum especially in terms online payment to majority of the country. While in Ethereum, it is much more useful to bounty participants this platform because Eth is most often used by the new utility token in this field of industry, especially by next year they will be implement POS on it which I think it will increase more and more for sure.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:44:33 AM

No matter how big the Ethereum market is, it is impossible to surpass Bitcoin, because Ethereum has a team (which means it can be easily controlled), and its number can be increased indefinitely.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:25:47 AM

Always Good coin has enough propularity so volume is good. If we check coinmarketcap Ethereum volume is 10-20 low form BTC daily volume.
Most of the exchanges uses BTC as base pair that alone contribute majority of total volume in 24 hours whereas there's some exchanges that uses ETH as base pair
but not as much as BTC where it's nearly all over crypto exchanges being used as primary currency.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:53:17 AM

I do not like both coins, but if you look from a technical point of view, the Ethereum certainly bypasses Bitcoin on its head, but only the Ethereum team spoils everything...
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:29:07 AM

As we can see, no. At the moment, the Ethereum is in a very shaky state, in which any movement in the market leads to its immediate movement.
Mr.HULK

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:34:40 AM

at this point i would say that there is no need in the comparison of both, Ethereum is good, bitcoin is also good. whats needed at this point is to invest in both crypto currencies. and most importantly, purchase at the moment when the market price is low which is now.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:40:42 AM

Yes.  Ethereum technology seems more promising and impressive, but nevertheless it does not seem to me that you can compare these two coins!
Goldendragon67

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:44:55 PM

Let's be honest, Bitcoin is really outdated technically, but still its role in the world of cryptocurrencies can not be underestimated. This is not the project which maybe has the right to change in any direction, he is the father and doogan to be stable.
DertyPig823

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:37:34 PM

Bitcoin is the largest cryptocurrency.  I think Bitcoin capitalization confirms my opinion. But for now, I would prefer to buy ETH.

My psyches does not stand Bitcoin fluctuations.
faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:42:54 PM

Both are good and strong coins, but I think bitcoin dominates even though now the price is down, bitcoin remains the top coin in cryptocurrency because of the privileges it has

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:45:03 PM

Agreed.
Bitcoin has been there for a longer time, thus earned the strong trust.
Ethereum is more on tech side, with lower risk profit potential
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:47:28 PM

Just because the technology is better, we can't say that ETH is superior to Bitcoin. Apart from the technology, there are other factors, such as reliability, acceptability and decentralized nature of the coin.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:10:22 PM

Any person who is a holder of a certain coin will always have arguments in defense of his project and precisely the coin he has, but for anyone who cares about maximizing his potential profit, it should be long understood that investing in top projects can bring much less money than investing in new ICOs.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:00:21 PM

Majority of my investments are in these to coins and I believe and confident  in both of them. When ETH resolves it`s issues with scaling of their network with "serenity" it will be a coin to beat on the market. At the moment I think ETH is undervalued and represents a good value for investing.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 09:03:59 PM

Ethereum is more sympathetic to me, just Bitcoin is a coin for exchange and nothing more. But Ethereum is a very important network in the development of high technologies and their implementation in real life, so I think that it has a great future.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 09:17:28 PM

I believe that Ethereum is not better than bitcoin,but I believe in it and constantly invest in it. I think it's technical characteristics are better but the bitcoin founder of the market.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:45:00 AM

Many coins are more powerful than Bitcoin, such as faster transfers, or lower programs, but these coins can only be called Bitcoin helpers, they can't exceed Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the god of cryptocurrency.

Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:38:28 PM

Majority of my investments are in these to coins and I believe and confident  in both of them. When ETH resolves it`s issues with scaling of their network with "serenity" it will be a coin to beat on the market. At the moment I think ETH is undervalued and represents a good value for investing.

If the team of Ethereum has cool professionals and if they start doing sth instead of promising, the price will go up, though $100 for 1 ETH is nice! I guess it's a good decision to make a long-term investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: