Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:43:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77901 times)
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:47:50 PM

I think that Ethereum is worse than Bitcoin, but for its purpose it is the best option. Ethereum has no limit in the offer, when in turn Bitcoin is valued for it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 02:44:37 PM

There is no doubt that in the near future, Ethereum, in terms of the scale of business management, dapp and smart contracts, will capture the lion’s share of the entire cryptospace. But Bitcoin will forever remain the authoritative founding leader of the entire crypto community.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:21:54 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum serve similar yet distinct functions so to say which is better will not be fair on both. Bitcoin is the first crypto, most popular and widely accepted compared to Ethereum. However Ethereum boasts more scalability than Bitcoin but not as popular as the latter

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 09:59:09 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum serve similar yet distinct functions so to say which is better will not be fair on both. Bitcoin is the first crypto, most popular and widely accepted compared to Ethereum. However Ethereum boasts more scalability than Bitcoin but not as popular as the latter

It's not even about scalability, the fact is that Ethereum is a huge platform for everything, you can do any development in the IT industry on it. Therefore, it is so popular and all large IT companies use it! She will always appreciate the highest in this market. Bitcoin is more expensive because it is very limited, if you burn Ethereum coins for paying commissions, then it will be much more valuable!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:22:20 AM

They are difficult to compare due to the different methods of application. Bitcoin is no longer used as a blockchain platform, it works more as a bargaining unit.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:04:21 AM

The ethereum is better than bitcoin because there are many coins in this market but the bitcoin is very important coin in this market but the ethereum value is more than bitcoin and the profit of etereum is also more than bitcoin.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Ellen Adarna

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:35:50 AM

In my own personal opinion, ethereum is not better than bitcoin because bitcoin has more potential than ethereum to have a more higher price in the near future and bitcoin is better for long term investment, that is why a lot of people would like to buy bitcoin than any other cryptocurrencies. I also think ethereum has also potential to have a higher price to reach bitcoin, but it is still not better than bitcoin. I am also thinking buying bitcoin by finding a good exchange that can easily convert all of my fiats into bitcoin and vice versa, then i found about Darb finance which it is a great trading platform where you can use it to exchange your fiat and cryptocurrencies and at the same you can use it as a wallet.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 05:59:46 PM

I also don't think Ethereum is better than Bitcoin, but both coin have their role on crypto, Bitcoin is the road opener for all coins while Ethereum is good for people who want to create tokens.
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:13:29 PM

Bitcoin is the oldest blockchain which makes it worse than nearly all blockchains. So ethereum is better too.

But the difference of bitcoin is the brand effect. Bitcoin always be the first crypto and always has a brand effect.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:48:02 PM

i can not say better. but ethereum is a good solution. it has a good network size, good transaction speed. and fees are less. but after lightening network bitcoin can be huge comparing to ethereum.
boazsalosa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:55:19 PM

i can not say better. but ethereum is a good solution. it has a good network size, good transaction speed. and fees are less. but after lightening network bitcoin can be huge comparing to ethereum.

I like Ethereum, the price is quite simple, and right now I'm still holding some ETH, and waiting for the market to rise with a sophisticated smart contract, the project will grow rapidly.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:08:32 PM

Well, in my opinion ethereum cannot in any way better than Bitcoin despite the fact that both of them serve different purpose but equally have some level of similarity if you take careful look at both of them. Though ethereum is good but Bitcoin will still remain the number one crypto currency and will remain the market mover.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:28:19 PM

In my view, there's no way ethereum is better than bitcoin though both coins are good and have great potential in the future. Bitcoin will forever be the king of cryptocurrency.

Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:47:42 PM

Both coins are great and worthy to invest in but I'll always go for bitcoin because its the king and father of all cryptocurrency. There's no way ethereum will be better than bitcoin. Ethereum will always be the second after bitcoin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:06:54 PM

I cannot say better but I think there's no way ethereum is better than bitcoin. Bitcoin has always top in cryptocurrency and being the father of cryptocurrency from time immemorial. Ethereum isn't a bad coin either however, it can never take the position of bitcoin.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:11:16 PM

Ethereum is never better than Bitcoin in terms of their individual purpose in the crypto ecosystem. Both cryptocurrencies are have its own unique purpose in the crypto space. Bitcoin first introduced blockchain technology and ethereum was an upgrade to the blockchain technology by also introducing smart contracts to improve the peer to peer system of the blockchain technology.  Although Ethereum has a faster transaction rate in terms of sending funds from one wallet to another does not qualify it to be better than Bitcoin.
Serve20

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 10:13:39 PM

If you are talking about the protocol behind the two, then that of Etherum is better and it has more benefits than that of Bitcoin but we need to know this that bitcoin can't be compare with any other platform out there because it is the face of the industry.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:17:34 PM

Why comparing these two at all as they are for different purpose. Both of them are top coins with great future ahead. time will tell which one will be more successful. Until that enjoy their evolution.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:21:53 PM

Well i believe that ethereum is a good and amazing coin but it cannot pass the bitcoin if we are going to put basis on the price and the popularity. Ethereum is always next to bitcoin and we all know that bitcoin is really big compare to the ethereum. Bitcoin is always the king and we all see it  from the past years.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:44:03 PM

I like Ethereum, the price is quite simple, and right now I'm still holding some ETH, and waiting for the market to rise with a sophisticated smart contract, the project will grow rapidly.
No one now knows whether he's rusty or not , I think Ethereum is a bit becoming obsolete , I'd place it eos , but it is better bitcoin is nothing

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: