Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:21:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin?  (Read 77909 times)
abi1988

Activity: 938
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:26:32 AM

I like Ethereum fast transactions. Bitcoin sometimes has to wait a long time until the transaction passes. And time is money and it does not suit me.

For the time being the transaction used by Bitcoin is not too long the process, although it must be waited but it won't take too long, if for ethereum I also really like it because the transaction is indeed very fast.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:49:32 AM

Ethereum development plans are outstanding and with a commited team at Ethereum foundation, the future looks amazing but despite all these positivites, Ethereum will only become second to bitcoin because bitcoin is the face of cryptocurrency and blockchain and come next year after btc halving, expect more bullish run from btc
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:56:37 AM

I like Ethereum fast transactions. Bitcoin sometimes has to wait a long time until the transaction passes. And time is money and it does not suit me.

For the time being the transaction used by Bitcoin is not too long the process, although it must be waited but it won't take too long, if for ethereum I also really like it because the transaction is indeed very fast.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best choices and choices for many people, so both are good.
but they cannot be equated because Bitcoin is the number 1 coin and Bitcoin is the first coin launched and expensive to be the first and the quality of its capabilities cannot be matched by anyone.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:37:28 AM

These are generally two completely different projects. They should not be compared. Each coin is good in its own way. Bitcoin will always be the number one coin, since it all started.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:33:57 PM

Maybe it is better , but I doubt that bitcoin will replace someday , Ethereum was popular in 2017 now is not particularly popular , bitcoin will remain the first coin on it the whole market holds

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:12:09 PM

Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!

By this statement, do you imply that those who think Bitcoin s better do not believe in technology? Come to think of it, unlike what you said, Ethereum is widely used more than bitcoin cos most ICOs now are more of ethereum based. Ethereum is also highly recognized. Opinions differ, people make their choices based on their perception of a coin not necessary the points you stated.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:30:30 PM

No for me still it ia bitcoin on top and if ethereum will beat the price of bitcoin then we can say ethereum is better than bitcoin,Bitcoint is more popular than ethereum and stil btc jas the highest price coin among the rest and btc is the barometer of coins and altcoins so btc is better than a y coins.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:10:35 PM

No for me still it ia bitcoin on top and if ethereum will beat the price of bitcoin then we can say ethereum is better than bitcoin,Bitcoint is more popular than ethereum and stil btc jas the highest price coin among the rest and btc is the barometer of coins and altcoins so btc is better than a y coins.
How can Bitcoin ethereum be better?  Of course, a lot of points can be cited as an example, but I, as an investor, could choose only as a percentage of the profits that investments will bring to me.  If we compare the current situation of prices and prices of 2017, I’m making ethereum the best choice for an investor, because it is this coin that can increase my money in almost 8 x.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:40:44 PM

For me bitcoin is better than ethereum because first bitcoin is the first valuable currency that has a greater value in crypto market. Second,bitcoin is most useful and widely used than ethereum. In my country you can use bitcoin directly for payment without exchanging into fiat currency. Ethereum is still behind bitcoin even in terms of demand and mass adoption.

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:15:21 PM

From a different point of view, maybe ethereum is better, but in all aspects bitcoin is the closest to being perfect, because of what? the first example is the bitcoin ranking has never dropped from rank 1, while ethereum has been dropped several times and taken by Ripple on several occasions before.
every crypto has its own advantages in its field, so it's hard to compare, especially comparing with bitcoin, which clearly has a different class.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:01:45 PM

In 2017, I could say that Ethereum was the best coin and better bitcoin, but now I see some disorder on the Ethereum account , I do not really like the ether now , maybe after the update 2.0 the situation will improve

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:31:21 PM

No one can be better on bitcoin it was a years and untill now no one surprass bitcoin in being on top he still on top and ethereum sometimes became number 3 they still believe in bitcoin and besides bitcoin is the best in all crypto currency they can use as payment and someday it would became the universal currency.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:06:07 AM

No one can be better on bitcoin it was a years and untill now no one surprass bitcoin in being on top he still on top and ethereum sometimes became number 3 they still believe in bitcoin and besides bitcoin is the best in all crypto currency they can use as payment and someday it would became the universal currency.
Bitcoin is already in the top, we are blind if we still believe that Ethereum is better than bitcoin.
Everyone might have their own judgement but in the crypto space, majorities judgement win and that's why bitcoin is still holding firmly the number 1 spot. Some project might be more advance than bitcoin but it's the people who will decide and they choose bitcoin over Ethereum.

Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440

Roobet

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:55:29 AM

Bitcoin is already in the top, we are blind if we still believe that Ethereum is better than bitcoin.
Everyone might have their own judgement but in the crypto space, majorities judgement win and that's why bitcoin is still holding firmly the number 1 spot. Some project might be more advance than bitcoin but it's the people who will decide and they choose bitcoin over Ethereum.
Bitcoin is a founder of crypto, we can call it like this, and Ethereum is just a second giant, behind bitcoin. Ethereum does not need to take over the first position of bitcoin, and it won't be able to do that, I believe. Maintaining the second position for coming years will be a very big success of Ethereum, I don't think Ethereum investors require more than that.

karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 04:04:23 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the most valued coin in cryptocurrency. Speaking of which one is better, many would say its the bitcoin since ethereum coin is just next to bitcoin in terms of potential coin that has the good reputation and also just next to bitcoin in terms of volume in the market. I think it is not necessaru that ethereum would be better than bitcoin. Besides, bitcoin is the one who brings fame to cryptocurrency.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:35:41 PM

I believe ethereum is one of the greatest altcoin following bitcoin but there's no way it can be better than bitcoin because bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency.

timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 08:49:29 PM

In 2017, I could say that Ethereum was the best coin and better bitcoin, but now I see some disorder on the Ethereum account , I do not really like the ether now , maybe after the update 2.0 the situation will improve
Yes, an update of Ethereum will give a more opportunity for using. I think this will attract many new companies which plan to make payment by own coins. The main problem of Ethereum is the absence of filter for coins which use this good platform. Because there are many scams. This not good influence on trusting of this blockchain system.

Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440

Roobet

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:11:04 AM

We should not compare Bitcoin and Ethereum. They have different roles in crypto and in real life, so let them be what they be! Bitcoin is the king and backbone of crypto, while Ethereum is a backbone of crowdsale in the past, and of smart contracts. As we all have see, there are so many coins, altcoins, forked from bitcoin, but nothing can replace bitcoin, and there are and will be more smart-contract-provided altcoins, but they won't be able to replace Ethereum.

taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:30:53 PM

We should not compare Bitcoin and Ethereum. They have different roles in crypto and in real life, so let them be what they be! Bitcoin is the king and backbone of crypto, while Ethereum is a backbone of crowdsale in the past, and of smart contracts. As we all have see, there are so many coins, altcoins, forked from bitcoin, but nothing can replace bitcoin, and there are and will be more smart-contract-provided altcoins, but they won't be able to replace Ethereum.
in any case, Each of us understands that it is the ethereum that has many more functions, due to which it is ether that is one of the most important coin and platform for the entire cryptocurrency market.  But I also agree that Bitcoin and ethereum cannot be compared, Although if Bitcoin is used not only for la investment, to earn big money, but also for real transactions of big finances, all the same, users will not like the long transaction period  and a great price.
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:46:40 PM

I believe ethereum is one of the greatest altcoin following bitcoin but there's no way it can be better than bitcoin because bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency.
yes,there are no altcoins that are suitable for comparison with Bitcoin especially better than Bitcoin including Ethereum even though Ethereum is the king of altcoin but still very far compared to Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: