Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:42:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅  (Read 7711 times)
mi5ha6in

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:38:04 AM

I saw in the description that your application will be provided for global use, but I would like to know which market you will primarily bring to the platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Redryk

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:49:19 AM

This project looks promising, but I would like to know what your plans for the future. How do you plan to support the demand for a token?
When the user holds the GOX TOKEN, he will enjoy the bonus interest brought by the platform's value-added profit.
AtomicBlonde

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:00:57 PM

What is your main goal for raising funds? Where will you spend the funds in the first place?
The team will release 200 million tokens to implement its idea, but it will be a gradual process to distribute tokens between users and tasks. Most of the funds are 50% needed for platform production and job support. Also, the funds are needed to recruit additional team members, expand the market, serve community members.
And do you already have partners who are interested in supporting the project?
Goldbox blockchain consultants you can see on the sites. Among the media partners, such companies as Yahoo, Nasdaq, Reuters and Money.ca. As a global project, Goldbox will continue to invest funds for market and business cooperation to advance the global users of the project's products, and to cooperate with outstanding teams in the blockchain world.
straystranger

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:05:08 PM

This project looks promising, but I would like to know what your plans for the future. How do you plan to support the demand for a token?
When the user holds the GOX TOKEN, he will enjoy the bonus interest brought by the platform's value-added profit.
Very interesting. And how often will the user come charging: once a month or once a year?
alexkbs

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

Tell me, will your project be open-source? Can users see the documentation after it is released?
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

The project is quite complex, both financially and from the point of view of technical development. Has your team already had the experience of creating such systems?
Redryk

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:34:14 PM

Very interesting. And how often will the user come charging: once a month or once a year?
After the GoldBox platform is officially launched, the platform will use the quarterly total profit of the platform , and use it to repurchase GOX TOKEN in the market to reward users who contribute to the community. Each quarter follows Repurchase to ensure the value of GOX tokens circulating in the market. If the user holds the gold box GOX TOKEN, they will enjoy the dividend benefits from the platform's value-added profitability.
JainePayne

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

Usually one of the most spread bounties of programs is the telegram campaign. What rules did you set for the participants? What do I need to do to get tokens?
straystranger

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

After the GoldBox platform is officially launched, the platform will use the quarterly total profit of the platform , and use it to repurchase GOX TOKEN in the market to reward users who contribute to the community. Each quarter follows Repurchase to ensure the value of GOX tokens circulating in the market. If the user holds the gold box GOX TOKEN, they will enjoy the dividend benefits from the platform's value-added profitability.
Yes, I heard about this implementation from another platform and I'm glad that you also plan to maintain the popularity and relevance of the GOX token. This will encourage users to keep tokens, not just buy and sell on the exchange for profit.
AbrammFry08

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:32:31 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 02:03:07 PM by AbrammFry08

The project is quite complex, both financially and from the point of view of technical development. Has your team already had the experience of creating such systems?
Jaine is CEO have nearly 10 years of experience in blockchai sphere and all the rest of the team are well-trained in matters of Internet finance, blockchain technology and development. See the information about the team experience in the white paper http://resource.goldbox.io/pdf/whitepaper_en_v1.pdf
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:58:40 PM

Usually one of the most spread bounties of programs is the telegram campaign. What rules did you set for the participants? What do I need to do to get tokens?
Yes, the Goldbox team has prepared very interesting conditions for the participants. If you join the telegram, you will get 100 tokens, and 100 more tokens will be credited weekly if you add an inscription GoldBox.io to your telegram name and save it to the end of the bounty.
Falkgornos

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:49:21 AM

I saw in the description that your application will be provided for global use, but I would like to know which market you will primarily bring to the platform?
There is no information about this question yet. Stay tuned and follow Goldbox telegram group https://t.me/Goldboxtoken. Later team will give more interesting updates.
happymellon

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:07:43 AM

I see your idea of using bitcoin and other currency interesting not only for investing in ICO projects, but I would like to clarify which services will be available to me when buying your tokens?
alexhott

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:28:11 AM

I see your idea of using bitcoin and other currency interesting not only for investing in ICO projects, but I would like to clarify which services will be available to me when buying your tokens?
You can use the platform to obtain such a list of services
- receipt of deposits with support for cold and hot storage
- obtaining a loan secured by digital assets with the possibility of repayment at any time
- long-term and short-term investments
- getting a quarterly profit from owning GOX tokens
- digital asset management
- payment for services in the multi-currency due to fast conversion of digital currency into fiat
happymellon

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:36:12 AM

- obtaining a loan secured by digital assets with the possibility of repayment at any time
- payment for services in the multi-currency due to fast conversion of digital currency into fiat

The list of services is impressive. I would like details about what does short-term and long-term investments mean? Will I be able to invest the currency without buying the shares directly?
alanahmatov46

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:51:54 AM

I saw a mention that your platform will make available mobile payments. How will this work?
bunopos

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:04:57 AM

Your project is of a purely practical and user-friendly nature. And how do you plan to interact with other structures using blockchain technology?
alexhott

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:08:08 AM

The list of services is impressive. I would like details about what does short-term and long-term investments mean? Will I be able to invest the currency without buying the shares directly?
The Goldbox platform provides various investment analysis tools and services. The system includes the depository mechanism, sub-account system, risk management system, settlement system, investment research system, trading system and performance monitoring system and so on.  The settlement and clearing system is responsible for recording investor returns and distributing them. Investors can see real-time portfolios and revenues through the GoldBox system. At the same time, the platform has a related investment research system to assist the manager in trading.
alizar07
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:19:30 AM

I saw a mention that your platform will make available mobile payments. How will this work?
The Goldbox strives to make digital assets available for everyday tasks. Consumers can use legal currency converted from digital assets through GoldBox's application or physical debit card for online shopping and for mobile payments and transfers.
minak260

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:25:51 AM

Hi. How can it be possible that you offer to use eth or other crypto for usual payment if I can not sell my eth so quickly to get money for paid purchases in the online store?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: