Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:31:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅  (Read 7711 times)
filimonov33

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:33:33 PM

How can I calculate how many tokens I can get for $100? Will the price change depending on the stage of sales?
So far, the Goldbox developers have not changed the price of the tokens on their site or in the white paper, and with the current exchange rate of $ 0.2 per token, you will get 500 GOX.
ahmatainura20

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:35:02 PM

Hey guys, I need your help. If I have a problem with registering on the site, what should I do? I enter my mail, the verification key comes to me, I press to confirm, and the form again asks for the verification key.
fenniKami

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

I know that often to participate in facebook bounty campaign the project sets a limit of friends that a member of the bounty should have. What are your rules?
olegklymko

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

Hello, I would like to know if I need to provide a scan of my passport or there are other ways to verify my account on the Goldbox site?

Goldbox offers four ways to verify: mailbox verification - the most basic protection, mobile phone verification - convenient and fast, real-name authentication - to ensure transaction security, Google verification - to protect asset security.
What does real-name authentication mean?
This is exactly the way you asked about. The user confirms his identity and name, with the help of a passport or ID card verification.
Marriot

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:57:16 PM

I know that often to participate in facebook bounty campaign the project sets a limit of friends that a member of the bounty should have. What are your rules?
Yes, you are right, that your application for joining the Goldbox facebook campaign approved, you need to have at least 100 friends. Please note this should be friends, not subscribers. And also is important that users who find use of multiple accounts will be blacklisted.
luckyman1113

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:05:09 PM

Hi guys. I know your project offers a profitable system for managing crypto currency, but often just a good concept is not enough to find users. What marketing methods do you plan to use to spread the information about the platform?
Goldbox will use 10% of the funds collected during the pre-ico and ico sale for marketing tasks. Now the bounty program is ongoing. Maybe later team will start a new roud of airdrop, but they say about it later. And how I see Goldbox ICO has good community and this project attract new users often.
happymellon

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

Hello, I would like to know if I need to provide a scan of my passport or there are other ways to verify my account on the Goldbox site?

Goldbox offers four ways to verify: mailbox verification - the most basic protection, mobile phone verification - convenient and fast, real-name authentication - to ensure transaction security, Google verification - to protect asset security.
This is exactly the way you asked about. The user confirms his identity and name, with the help of a passport or ID card verification.
Probably this is the best method but also the longest. How long will it take to wait for the Goldbox team to confirm my data?
PhysRevB

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

This is not an ordinary decision to use crypto currency as a means of obtaining loan loans. How did you come up with such a concept?
olegklymko

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

Probably this is the best method but also the longest. How long will it take to wait for the Goldbox team to confirm my data?
The audit status will be updated after the review is completed within 3 working days.
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

This is not an ordinary decision to use crypto currency as a means of obtaining loan loans. How did you come up with such a concept?
Applying blockchain technology to obtain legal currency loans through digital asset collateral, effectively enhancing the value of digital assets. The convenience of this process is that users do not need to undergo complex verification procedures (certification of revenues, assets), and this reduces the cost of financing the user.
LeslyLesly007

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:30:04 PM

Hi all. When using Goldbox wallet, can I deposit only one type or several? And will the conversion function?
PhysRevB

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

Applying blockchain technology to obtain legal currency loans through digital asset collateral, effectively enhancing the value of digital assets. The convenience of this process is that users do not need to undergo complex verification procedures (certification of revenues, assets), and this reduces the cost of financing the user.
But what possibilities do the use of tokens and crypto together with traditional methods of payment by fiat means?
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:44:26 PM

Hi all. When using Goldbox wallet, can I deposit only one type or several? And will the conversion function?

You can use all popular crypto-currencies and manage them from the platform. GoldBox is the multicurrency wallet which allows you to use BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, BCH, EOS and other currencies
eaglesonms

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:47:45 PM

Greetings. Does Goldbox consider tokens from other ICO projects as digital currency and can they be used as a means to obtain loans?
olegklymko

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

But what possibilities do the use of tokens and crypto together with traditional methods of payment by fiat means?
At first sight, the digital currency wallet development path is very similar to the traditional payment tool development path. On the other hand, due to the special nature of digital currency, the matching wallet market will also exhibit new features. For example, the unique POS (Proof of Stake) mining in digital currency determines the holder’s income according to the number and time of the user’s holding digital currency. For a large number of currency holders, the Goldbox will support POS.
AbrammFry

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

Greetings. Does Goldbox consider tokens from other ICO projects as digital currency and can they be used as a means to obtain loans?
Yes, if you have the popular tokens based that are based on the erc-20 protocol they can be stored on the Goldbox wallet and used for various purposes, including for lending. 
galgagot

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:09:32 AM

How much can I borrow? It should be no more than the amount received from converting crypto currency into dollars?
LineXD

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

Trading in digital assets is risky, and if you take it as a security, you can lose a lot in value, is not it? How do you plan to handle risks?
Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:21:26 AM

data security is very important in our time is a good project I believe in its success
Hoping

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:34:14 AM

Do you also have a bounty campaign?  Im interested to join, please.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: