Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅  (Read 7711 times)
nikolayenko

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:22:36 PM

Does it matter in which country I am in order to use your application? As I understand, the restrictions concern only the purchase of tokens, and not the use of a platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
basehype

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:23:22 PM

The information on your website seems interesting to me, but you talk so often on loans that I thought you were just lending and launching the platform. Can I get any other services if I buy tokens?
The Goldbox allows you to manage digital assets, use analysis services for more reasonable trading on the exchange, to obtain a long-term profit when storing digital assets on the platform.
Falkgornos

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:26:52 PM

Does it matter in which country I am in order to use your application? As I understand, the restrictions concern only the purchase of tokens, and not the use of a platform.
Yes, for residents of China, the purchase of tokens is limited. When the Goldbox application is already running, the user decides whether he can use tokens to pay for services on the platform, according to the laws of his country about the crypto currency.
bunopos

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:22:50 AM

Of course, crypto currency is becoming more common, but far from most people know about the possibilities of using not only for investing in ICOs or trading on the exchange. Why do you think that after the creation of the Goldbox platform, users will be more likely to issue crypto currency?
nikolayenko

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:23:44 AM

Yes, for residents of China, the purchase of tokens is limited. When the Goldbox application is already running, the user decides whether he can use tokens to pay for services on the platform, according to the laws of his country about the crypto currency.
Being out of the country, can I still use a debit card and receive cash?
ianzag
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:24:57 AM

If you work with the banking sphere, then you need to legalize the platform? Is KYC mandatory for the purchase of GOX tokens?
Falkgornos

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:26:01 AM

Yes, the Goldbox will work all over the world and Goldbox card is universal. The system co-operates in banking systems, so you can easily withdraw money from ATM in any national currency.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:27:18 AM

Of course, crypto currency is becoming more common, but far from most people know about the possibilities of using not only for investing in ICOs or trading on the exchange. Why do you think that after the creation of the Goldbox platform, users will be more likely to issue crypto currency?
Goldbox team thinks that bitcoin and another crypto currency should be included in the usual banking processes like the dollar and another fiat. Users can not immediately sell their bitcoins if they needed money urgently. But Gold Box aims to build a lending platform with digital assets as pledges. The daily mobile payment of digital assets enables users to enjoy convenient, safe and low-cost loans while enjoying the benefits of digital asset management.
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:28:18 AM

Hello. I like the idea of exchanging crypto currency for any fiat. However, can I then get my ethreium back?
milfgard

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:04:46 AM

If you work with the banking sphere, then you need to legalize the platform? Is KYC mandatory for the purchase of GOX tokens?
You pass verification once, when buying tokens. Your information will also be saved and you will not need additional proof of identity if you want later to order a Goldbox bank card issue.
subrisk57

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:06:37 AM

Hi guys, I got acquainted with your concept and I had a question, how did you come to the decision that it is necessary to create such a platform?
nikolayenko

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:07:46 AM

Yes, the Goldbox will work all over the world and Goldbox card is universal. The system co-operates in banking systems, so you can easily withdraw money from ATM in any national currency.
And in order to repay the loan, then do I need to return the money in the same currency that I used to withdraw through the ATM?
AbrammFry

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:31:30 AM

Hello. I like the idea of exchanging crypto currency for any fiat. However, can I then get my ethreium back?
Hi, of course you can, because you do not need to just sell the crypto currency as an ordinary exchanger. The Goldbox offers you to actually get cash for online and offline payments through a mortgage platform. You do not lose your digital assets, they are temporarily taken as collateral.
aovu3k

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:33:03 AM

far from most people know about the possibilities of using not only for investing in ICOs or trading on the exchange.When the Goldbox application is already running.
alexhott

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:54:11 AM

If I buy your tokens and can use the Goldbox app, I do not need to create several  wallets for different cryptos or your platform allows to use them all from one wallet?
Falkgornos

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:59:59 AM

far from most people know about the possibilities of using not only for investing in ICOs or trading on the exchange.When the Goldbox application is already running.
The Goldbox team has not yet announced the exact release date of the platform, but it is known that it is planned for the third quarter 2018.
Falkgornos

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:04:06 AM

And in order to repay the loan, then do I need to return the money in the same currency that I used to withdraw through the ATM?
You can deposit funds into your wallet on the Goldbox platform through an ordinary bank card, a Visa or Mastercard in any currency to instantly repay the loan.
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:24:17 AM

Hi, of course you can, because you do not need to just sell the crypto currency as an ordinary exchanger. The Goldbox offers you to actually get cash for online and offline payments through a mortgage platform. You do not lose your digital assets, they are temporarily taken as collateral.
If I borrow from you, where do you transfer the money to my bank card or do you issue your own?
basehype

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:31:39 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 07:48:29 AM by basehype

Hi guys, I got acquainted with your concept and I had a question, how did you come to the decision that it is necessary to create such a platform?
Very often users and miners do not want to sell their crypo currencies, and they want to earn more bitcoin, but at the same time they want to have an opportunity to get money to solve common life issues. That is why Goldbox team wants to create a platform that will help resolve such issues
- to build a lending platform with digital assets as pledges which allows to enjoy the benefits of digital asset management
- to support for more new ICO projects as a blockchain platform to help manage and circulate blockchain assets, making a contribution to increasing eco-efficiency and promoting market prosperity
velenara063

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:35:07 AM

Do you offer only a twitter and facebook bounty programs, or did you launch a referral campaign? Where can I find my referral link?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: