Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅  (Read 7711 times)
Falkgornos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:11:52 PM

Where can I apply your token? Can I improve my earnings with the help of mining?
Goldbox wallets provide users with comprehensive security storage services for multiple-chain digital assets (wallet functionality), digital asset mortgage loan services, digital asset value-added wealth management services (asset management), and mobile payment functions.
Yes, GOX token can be mined, but more details on how this will happen, you need to learn from the team. We are waiting for news. You can also join Goldbox telegram chat and find out the last updates https://t.me/Goldboxtoken
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:31:05 PM

Hi team. I can only store GOX tokens on your wallet or currency? And is it possible to immediately hold several types of crypto currency or only one which then needs to be converted?
GoldBox is the multicurrency Wallet which allows you to use BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, BCH, EOS and other currencies.
PhysRevB

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

Hi team. I can only store GOX tokens on your wallet or currency? And is it possible to immediately hold several types of crypto currency or only one which then needs to be converted?
GoldBox is the multicurrency Wallet which allows you to use BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, BCH, EOS and other currencies.
And what about the tokens of other projects? This is also considered a digital currency. Can they be left as collateral for a loan?
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

And what about the tokens of other projects? This is also considered a digital currency. Can they be left as collateral for a loan?
Yes, popular tokens based on the erc-20 protocol can also be stored here and used for various purposes, including for lending.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:39:19 PM

I am really curious about these projects that are loan platforms. I mean, how are they really going to work? Even 8 million dollar figure is not enough to start a company that offers loan? Also no insurances on these loans for sure?
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:29:51 AM

Hello guys. What part of the funds do you plan to allocate for marketing? In which areas do you want to promote?
10% of the funds collected during the sale will be allocated for marketing tasks. During ICO, a bounty program is active. In addition, the Goldbox has the airdrop, as you know, it very well attracted users. I think the Goldbox concept itself has good chances to attract new users.
That whats lacking to some ICO the marketing and advertising part, they do think that social bounty and signature is enough but they do need to advertise their product, your best option is to ask a banner placement on some well known block explorer or gambling site to increase the visibility, facebook and twitter are full of bots. 
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

Hi. Issue a loan for digital assets - is it not risky? How big a loan can be? Probably only for large sums
bondpuoq

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:22:07 PM

In my opinion, financing a user on the security of digital assets requires a good calculation of risks. After all, the crypto currency is unstable and the platform can incur more losses than benefits. Do you have a risk management program?
AbrammFry

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:25:06 PM

Hi. Issue a loan for digital assets - is it not risky? How big a loan can be? Probably only for large sums
The user can get a loan for various amounts, not necessarily large. The platform will launch a variety of loan products, users can also customize the loan products for their needs, because a lot of intermediate links are reduced, and costs and interest rates are reduced accordingly.
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

The user can get a loan for various amounts, not necessarily large. The platform will launch a variety of loan products, users can also customize the loan products for their needs, because a lot of intermediate links are reduced, and costs and interest rates are reduced accordingly.
But how then to calculate, for what period of the loan should be repaid?
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:49:19 PM

In my opinion, financing a user on the security of digital assets requires a good calculation of risks. After all, the crypto currency is unstable and the platform can incur more losses than benefits. Do you have a risk management program?
The platform will launch a variety of fund management solutions with different ability to bear risks, and will also cooperate with international third-party professional quantitative trading teams to realize asset maintenance and value increase for users through low-risk arbitrage and strategic trading in the international market.
iamjamesjames

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

I heard about the program of ambassadors. What it is? What are the conditions for participation?
AbrammFry

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

But how then to calculate, for what period of the loan should be repaid?
It depends on the interests of the user. He himself chooses the amount for daily payments on the loan, and from this will be calculated  the maturity of the debt.
Falkgornos

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:17:46 PM

I heard about the program of ambassadors. What it is? What are the conditions for participation?
This is a program that will allow interested users in the project to win tokens. To participate you need to be a member of the telegrams of the group, invite your friends and family to vote for you.
iamjamesjames

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:20:47 PM

This is a program that will allow interested users in the project to win tokens. To participate you need to be a member of the telegrams of the group, invite your friends and family to vote for you.
How will you encourage the lucky ones?
Falkgornos

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:23:10 PM

How will you encourage the lucky ones?
The incentive system is as follows
1st price is 500 GOX
2nd price is 300 GOX
3rd price is 100 GOX
And do not forget to join the telegram chat https://t.me/Goldboxtoken
m1rko

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

Hello guys. Do you need a review for your project? How about good partnership? Many icos propose the article bounty, what about you?
Calisto34

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:18:16 PM

Hi, your system will be multifunctional, so I would like to know what key blocks it consists of?
crysisinthehead

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

Hello guys. Do you need a review for your project? How about good partnership? Many icos propose the article bounty, what about you?
For the creators of articles, the GoldBox offers great opportunities. A well-written article can bring you more than 1500 tokens. At a price of $ 0.2, you get 300 dollars. Great offers.
Catch the bounty page https://goldbox.io/bounty
LineXD

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

When you make a project in the financial sphere, you probably need some supporting documents so that your company is not considered suspicious. In what jurisdiction is the Goldbox company located?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: