Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:28:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅  (Read 7711 times)
AbrammFry

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:20:32 PM

Is the conversion of the crypto currency for obtaining cash legal? Crypto is electronic money and they are not widespread in many countries yet? To tell you the truth, I've never heard before that it's so easy to translate a digital currency into your ordinary wallet.
Goldbox platform will implement payment functions in accordance with laws, regulations and policies of different countries and achieve strategic cooperation with partners, etc. The crypto currency is created on the basis of the blockbchain and it is decentralized. When you need to withdraw cash or pay for a purchase using a virtual Goldbox wallet, the conversion of the digital currency into a cache occurs at the expense of the mortgage that the platform gives. You leave a crypto currency as collateral to receive a fiat, and then you can return it.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
etoklassniyacc

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:32:37 PM

Hello guys, I would like to join this brillian ICO. And I have a question. During the preliminary sale you stimulate users with discounts and bonuses. What actions do you plan to launch in order to support the interest of investors and attract new users to the Goldbox platform?
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

If the distribution of tokens for bounty members will be held once a week, when is the distribution of purchased tokens planned?

Since the issue of coins is gradual, so the Goldbox team will send tokens between the wallets of its members only after the end of ico sales.
fenniKami

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

Hi, What is the most valuable advantage of the Goldbox, which will help it become a winner in the market?
Falkgornos

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

Hello guys, I would like to join this brillian ICO. And I have a question. During the preliminary sale you stimulate users with discounts and bonuses. What actions do you plan to launch in order to support the interest of investors and attract new users to the Goldbox platform?

After the Goldbox platform is launched, the platform will formulate the community construction GOX token reward mechanism in the form of smart contracts, user registration, creation of perfect personal identification information, daily check-in, consultation reading and browsing, and consultation content creation and sharing to obtain different reward GOX through the token token mechanism, motivate users to participate more actively and deeply.
crysisinthehead

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:49:34 PM

If the distribution of tokens for bounty members will be held once a week, when is the distribution of purchased tokens planned?

Since the issue of coins is gradual, so the Goldbox team will send tokens between the wallets of its members only after the end of ico sales.
And to what date will the ico sale of tokens be active? I want to know, after how much the distribution begins
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

And to what date will the ico sale of tokens be active? I want to know, after how much the distribution begins
The exact date of beginning and end of the main sale will be announced later. But the distribution of tokens will begin around the Q3-Q4.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:01:59 PM

Hi, What is the most valuable advantage of the Goldbox, which will help it become a winner in the market?
The main idea of the Goldbox project is to provide users with a convenient safe depository for their digital assets and also an opportunity to receive short-term and long-term loans secured by their crypto currency and exchange it for any national currency. But in addition to the convenience of managing digital assets, users who continue to save assets on the platform will be able to earn on this profit
etoklassniyacc

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

After the Goldbox platform is launched, the platform will formulate the community construction GOX token reward mechanism in the form of smart contracts, user registration, creation of perfect personal identification information, daily check-in, consultation reading and browsing, and consultation content creation and sharing to obtain different reward GOX through the token token mechanism, motivate users to participate more actively and deeply.
But to realize such a big concept, do not Goldbox need more people on the team?
Falkgornos

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:11:16 PM

But to realize such a big concept, do not Goldbox need more people on the team?
After completion of ICO, the Goldbox team plans to use part of the funds to quickly pay off operating expenses and also expand the staffing.
chupanebre

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

I'm sure that Goldbox ICO will achive hard cup easily. Will I be able to transfer tokens or a digital currency to another user on his Goldbox wallet? For example, if my friend does not temporarily have enough money in his account, and he urgently needs to withdraw the currency
subrisk57

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

I'm sure that Goldbox ICO will achive hard cup easily. Will I be able to transfer tokens or a digital currency to another user on his Goldbox wallet? For example, if my friend does not temporarily have enough money in his account, and he urgently needs to withdraw the currency
Mobile payments through the Goldbox platform are able to work in several directions like B2B, B2C, C2C payments. Users will not only be able to pay for various online and offline services using digital assets that can be exchanged for currency, they will also be able to conduct transactions between Goldbox wallets. This is supported by the value of the GOX tokens.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:25:24 AM

I like your project so much that I would be happy to join. How many tokens can one user buy, are there any limits?
Cloud4Y
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:29:54 AM

Hi. Do I need to have a digital media to save access to the wallet of the platform?
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:37:16 AM

I like your project so much that I would be happy to join. How many tokens can one user buy, are there any limits?

Yes, you’re right, ICO has limit. Goldbox maximum purchase for one person is 800 GOX
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:46:42 AM

If I put BTC on the Goldbox wallet but I need ETH, is it possible to exchange crypto-currencies or the platform does not have such a function?
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:57:09 AM

Hi. Do I need to have a digital media to save access to the wallet of the platform?
The Goldbox application includes a wallet, which is built on the principle of sharing storage space. For better security, your account information and transactions will be stored in cold and hot storage. And if the check reveals inconsistency of the data, the operation on the wallet will be blocked. Therefore, you do not need to have a digital media to keep your money under control and in safety.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:58:15 AM

Yes, you’re right, ICO has limit. Goldbox maximum purchase for one person is 800 GOX
And is it true that you allow you to receive cash, even if you do not sell my crypto currency? Do you work not as an exchange?
alextrig42

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

Greeting. What is your main objective of the Goldbox project? What business model do you want to build?
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:07:02 AM

And is it true that you allow you to receive cash, even if you do not sell my crypto currency? Do you work not as an exchange?
No, Goldbox is not a exchange, but a decentralized platform for managing digital assets. It will provide you with international loans, while you do not need to sell assets, you only temporarily give them as collateral. After loan repayment, the crypto currency will be returned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: