Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅  (Read 7711 times)
Calisto34

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:46:13 AM

I would like to understand the question. If I can invest in a Goldbox project using bitcoin or etherium, what type of wallet should I have to get tokens?
The Goldbox takes a variety of digital assets as a means of paying tokens, but your wallet must accurately support the Etherium, because GOX is based on this blockchain.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mishacryptoinvest

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:59:07 AM

Hi, recently joined the Goldbox community. How long do I need to wait before you send me the tokens to the wallet?
Hello. The Goldbox team will start sending tokens after the end of the ICO sales period.
How do I know that the tokens have already arrived? Will they be refilled in my wallet, which I indicated during registration, or will they be stored on the internal wallet of the Goldbox platform?
Falkgornos

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:05:44 PM

will the unsold tokens be burnt?
The total amount of GOX is 200 million and will never increase. Goldbox fund pool is initially confirmed by a smart contract and released gradually according to time and distribution mechanism. So, I think since tokens will be issued gradually, there will be no unsold coins that need to be burned.

AtomicBlonde

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

How can Goldbox platform ensure the liquidity of digital assets if you say that the user does not need to sell them?
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:06:38 PM

If your system is so universal and gives you many opportunities to store and manage digital assets, why have not you found partner companies that would like to use Goldbox platform to support their services?
The Goldbox project plans to look for companies that are interested in cooperation, but the team will start searching only when the platform is ready. But as you rightly noted, the Goldbox is able to provide advantages not only to ordinary users, traders and miners, but also to prove useful to financial institutions, business structures and exchange services
AbrammFry08

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:08:08 PM

Hi, recently joined the Goldbox community. How long do I need to wait before you send me the tokens to the wallet?
Hello. The Goldbox team will start sending tokens after the end of the ICO sales period.
How do I know that the tokens have already arrived? Will they be refilled in my wallet, which I indicated during registration, or will they be stored on the internal wallet of the Goldbox platform?
No, GOX  tokens are not stored on the platform - it would not be so convenient for the users themselves. You will receive them directly to your wallet.
JainePayne

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

Hello all! I see that this project will have a strong idea and team develops really good product. On which devices can I use your application? Will you support Windows phone?
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

How can Goldbox platform ensure the liquidity of digital assets if you say that the user does not need to sell them?
To solve financial problems, for example, obtaining the funds necessary for the implementation of your project, it is not necessary to sell your crypto currency. Using the Goldbox platform you can get the necessary funds as collateral. After the loan is repaid, even if the market value of the collateral increases many times, you will receive all the collateral. In this way, you can obtain both liquid funds and retain the digital assets, maximizing his investment value.
crysisinthehead

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

I have never taken loans. The bank is often asked to provide information about the work so that they decide on the loan. Do I need to provide you with any information?
AtomicBlonde

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

To solve financial problems, for example, obtaining the funds necessary for the implementation of your project, it is not necessary to sell your crypto currency. Using the Goldbox platform you can get the necessary funds as collateral. After the loan is repaid, even if the market value of the collateral increases many times, you will receive all the collateral. In this way, you can obtain both liquid funds and retain the digital assets, maximizing his investment value.
And can I carry out transactions exclusively on the Goldbox platform or can the funds be transferred to a bank card or wallet in order to use them to pay for various expenses?
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:57:52 PM

Hello all! I see that this project will have a strong idea and team develops really good product. On which devices can I use your application? Will you support Windows phone?
So far, there is no information about which operating systems the Goldbox application will be compatible with. But since the release of the platform is planned for the 3rd quarter, I think the team will inform its members about the production of the application soon. Go to the Goldbox telegram group https://t.me/Goldboxtoken
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

And can I carry out transactions exclusively on the Goldbox platform or can the funds be transferred to a bank card or wallet in order to use them to pay for various expenses?
You can order a virtual or physical bank card of the Goldbox to pay for online services, get a mortgage from the platform and transfer tokens into a cash currency that can be withdrawn through an ATM. The platform has so many possibilities that you should familiarize yourself with them.
vadimazov

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:13:08 PM

I have never taken loans. The bank is often asked to provide information about the work so that they decide on the loan. Do I need to provide you with any information?
Banks ask for information about the work, so that you can confirm your solvency. For the Goldbox, you provide only a passport and a request for a KYC verification visit (you can read the instructions here https://goldbox.io/news/detail/10000000008?typeId=1). And the availability of your digital assets already confirms that you have the necessary amount of funds in order to use loans and other services of the Goldbox.
rustycrusty

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

Hello. Goldbox project looks attractive, considering that you have put in there a mechanism for extracting profits from digital assets that may not be temporarily used. How often will investors be able to receive dividends from the platform?
stapanger4560

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:50:05 PM

Your credit system works absolutely differently than I've seen before. And the service looks more profitable. Tell me, is it possible to repay the collateral using conventional means (by bank transfer or card), if there is not enough money on the Goldbox account.
vadimazov

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:53:55 PM

Hello. Goldbox project looks attractive, considering that you have put in there a mechanism for extracting profits from digital assets that may not be temporarily used. How often will investors be able to receive dividends from the platform?
The Goldbox platform will have a special reward system for members who keep tokens and who makes an active contribution to the ecosystem. Users will be able to receive dividends on a quarterly basis.
AncientZero

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:01:41 PM

When will the token come to the exchanges? A few months after launching the platform or are you planning to do this later?
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

Your credit system works absolutely differently than I've seen before. And the service looks more profitable. Tell me, is it possible to repay the collateral using conventional means (by bank transfer or card), if there is not enough money on the Goldbox account.
The peculiarity of loans through the Goldbox platform is that the user can not only choose the amount for daily payments on the loan and set deadline, but also you can pay off your deposit using your MasterCard.
rustycrusty

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:06:18 PM

The Goldbox platform will have a special reward system for members who keep tokens and who makes an active contribution to the ecosystem. Users will be able to receive dividends on a quarterly basis.
Does the token holder need to do something to make the Goldbox platform reward him?
happymellon

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

Can you still give discounts? Or their term has already expired? How do I know the date to when the sales continue?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: