Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣📣 [ANN] GoldBox । Ditital Assest - Based Loan Powered By Blockchain ✅✅  (Read 7711 times)
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:42:29 AM

Does it matter in which country I am in order to use your application? As I understand, the restrictions concern only the purchase of tokens, and not the use of a platform.
Yes, for residents of China, the purchase of tokens is limited. When the Goldbox application is already running, the user decides whether he can use tokens to pay for services on the platform, according to the laws of his country about the crypto currency.
Being out of the country, can I still use a debit card and receive cash?
Yes, the Goldbox will work all over the world and Goldbox card is universal. The system co-operates in banking systems, so you can easily withdraw money from ATM in any national currency.
And in order to repay the loan, then do I need to return the money in the same currency that I used to withdraw through the ATM?
You can deposit funds into your wallet on the Goldbox platform through an ordinary bank card, a Visa or Mastercard in any currency to instantly repay the loan.

Apparently, Goldbox is easy to use, is there any guarantee to be able to borrow in Goldbox, should be a high confidence to be able to join in Goldbox.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AbrammFry

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:43:02 AM

Hello. I like the idea of exchanging crypto currency for any fiat. However, can I then get my ethreium back?
Hi, of course you can, because you do not need to just sell the crypto currency as an ordinary exchanger. The Goldbox offers you to actually get cash for online and offline payments through a mortgage platform. You do not lose your digital assets, they are temporarily taken as collateral.
If I borrow from you, where do you transfer the money to my bank card or do you issue your own?
You can order the issue of a Goldbox card. GoldBox cooperates with banks, which support Visa and MasterCard and users can apply for a virtual or physical bank card online through GoldBox.
mi5ha6in

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:49:32 AM

Hello. If I have never used the WeChat, should I necessarily have it to participate in the bounty campaign?
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:55:28 AM

If I buy your tokens and can use the Goldbox app, I do not need to create several  wallets for different cryptos or your platform allows to use them all from one wallet?
Correctly, Goldbox support  multiple blockchain asset types. This allows you to not only manage your crypto currency (btc, eth, ltc, etc) but also use them to generate revenue. For example, it will be possible to exchange crypto currency for fiat and withdraw funds, take a loan when needed.
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:59:49 AM

Do you offer only a twitter and facebook bounty programs, or did you launch a referral campaign? Where can I find my referral link?
In addition to the campaigns that you have named, the Goldbox offers you a variety of campaigns such as translations, writing articles, YouTube and community partner programs. You can use a referral link that will be displayed in your internal office on the Goldbox site and invite friends, receiving a 5% bonus bonus. And your referrals will receive 2% of the amount they bought tokens.
Calisto34

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:15:19 AM

Do you think that users will like the idea of your project? Why would they want to invest in your platform, not some other one?
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:47:53 AM

Hello. If I have never used the WeChat, should I necessarily have it to participate in the bounty campaign?
The bounty rules say that in order to participate you need to join a Goldbox group in telegram, twitter, facebook and wechat. Team will use Telegram and Wechat to contact all users participating in the bounty event. If you have at least telegram, it will be enough to comply with the rules.
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:53:39 AM

Do you think that users will like the idea of your project? Why would they want to invest in your platform, not some other one?
Goldbox strives to build a fair, open, healthy, sharing, and jointly built blockchain ecoplatform, inspiring users to actively participate in ecological construction, and users share the value created by the platform. Maximize the value of user assets, and use the development and application of blockchain technology to create value for users and create value for society.
chupanebre

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:02:37 AM

Do you have restrictions on the circle of users? Can commercial companies use the Goldbox platform to solve their financial problems?
uyga78

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:13:43 AM

What security measures are you going to implement on the Goldbox? Do you use separate cocks, special codes or other means?
Marriot

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:27:04 AM

What security measures are you going to implement on the Goldbox? Do you use separate cocks, special codes or other means?
GoldBox uses a hot and cold storage solution to provide the best secure storage services. And to achieve synchronization of data, wallets in real time check records for compliance. If the information on the cold and hot storages will be different, the work of the wallet will be suspended in order to control the difference in the balance difference.
AbrammFry08

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

Do you have restrictions on the circle of users? Can commercial companies use the Goldbox platform to solve their financial problems?
Goldbox is committed to providing a safe, convenient, and efficient digital asset platform for the public. Every users and companies can conveniently use their digital assets anytime and anywhere to enrich the application scenarios of blockchain technology and the digital currency, promoting its service for commercial progress and social development. This is the purpose of the Goldbox is to allow single users and entire corporations to manage digital assets in the best way for themselves.
uyga78

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:35:57 AM

GoldBox uses a hot and cold storage solution to provide the best secure storage services. And to achieve synchronization of data, wallets in real time check records for compliance. If the information on the cold and hot storages will be different, the work of the wallet will be suspended in order to control the difference in the balance difference.
This is a reasonable solution, but will you apply the protection of the user data itself, and not just the digital assets, so that outsiders can not illegally enter the user's private area?
happymellon

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

Hello, I would like to know if I need to provide a scan of my passport or there are other ways to verify my account on the Goldbox site?
Marriot

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:09:01 AM

This is a reasonable solution, but will you apply the protection of the user data itself, and not just the digital assets, so that outsiders can not illegally enter the user's private area?
When the user registers on the Goldbox site, he will be sent a code to his personal email and without his confirmation it is impossible to enter the personal cabinet.
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

Am happy to be amongst teams with awesome minds and brains. I see this project as a promising one with unique platforms.
JainePayne

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

How can I calculate how many tokens I can get for $100? Will the price change depending on the stage of sales?
olegklymko

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:37:38 AM

Hello, I would like to know if I need to provide a scan of my passport or there are other ways to verify my account on the Goldbox site?

Goldbox offers four ways to verify: mailbox verification - the most basic protection, mobile phone verification - convenient and fast, real-name authentication - to ensure transaction security, Google verification - to protect asset security.
mayorovp

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:08:05 PM

Hi guys. I know your project offers a profitable system for managing crypto currency, but often just a good concept is not enough to find users. What marketing methods do you plan to use to spread the information about the platform?
happymellon

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

Goldbox offers four ways to verify: mailbox verification - the most basic protection, mobile phone verification - convenient and fast, real-name authentication - to ensure transaction security, Google verification - to protect asset security.
What does real-name authentication mean?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: