Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:43:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry  (Read 1954 times)
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:37:07 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 01:50:08 AM by BlackHayate

YINC is an amazing project. I really believe in their success and hope that they will be able to grow a strong community. I guess a bounty campaign will help developers to achieve these goals.
You are absolutely right. Besides, I know that recently they’ve announced that bounty campaign has been launched. It is wonderful. Now you can also take a part in making this project more popular. Will you participate in bounty?
I think it is a nice thought. I hope I will have enough time to do it. Do you know something about the bounty pool? I would like to know more about it. What does YINC offer for bounty participants? I am really curious.
Well, developers offer to complete some social tasks and earn tokens. They reserved 2% form the total token pool for this bounty program. I guess it is enough to reward all community members.
So, it is clear. How long is the period for bounty? Perhaps I have to much questions, but I can’t find any bounty thread. Can you also send a link where I can find more information about the bounty possibilities, please?

There is no problem. It is a long period. All participants will be able to earn as much as they want to earn during period from July 3rd till December 31st.
https://contest.yinc.com/

Thank you so much. Can you help me again? I can’t understand how there are supposed to calculate rewards? I can’t understand system of entries. Have you read something about it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:42:47 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 01:45:56 AM by amanai

YINC is an amazing project. I really believe in their success and hope that they will be able to grow a strong community. I guess a bounty campaign will help developers to achieve these goals.
You are absolutely right. Besides, I know that recently they’ve announced that bounty campaign has been launched. It is wonderful. Now you can also take a part in making this project more popular. Will you participate in bounty?
I think it is a nice thought. I hope I will have enough time to do it. Do you know something about the bounty pool? I would like to know more about it. What does YINC offer for bounty participants? I am really curious.
Well, developers offer to complete some social tasks and earn tokens. They reserved 2% form the total token pool for this bounty program. I guess it is enough to reward all community members.
So, it is clear. How long is the period for bounty? Perhaps I have to much questions, but I can’t find any bounty thread. Can you also send a link where I can find more information about the bounty possibilities, please?
There is no problem. It is a long period. All participants will be able to earn as much as they want to earn during period from July 3rd till December 31st.

Thank you so much. Can you help me again? I can’t understand how there are supposed to calculate rewards? I can’t understand system of entries. Have you read something about it?

Actually, al information that I know about I found in this article. I hope it will be helpful for you also.
https://medium.com/emissaryguild/how-bounty-distribution-works-1975a73019d4
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:54:12 AM

YINC shows a new approach to relations between vendors and consumers. It can change the entire market I guess. Besides, I like that vendors are able to choose exactly that price that he/she wants.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:59:53 AM

YINC shows a new approach to relations between vendors and consumers. It can change the entire market I guess. Besides, I like that vendors are able to choose exactly that price that he/she wants.
Yes, yinc is really something special. But I still don’t get how developers want to resolve the problems with competitive prices. There will be a bid system and I don’t understand it. How it will help to build a fair market?
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:04:44 AM

Yes, yinc is really something special. But I still don’t get how developers want to resolve the problems with competitive prices. There will be a bid system and I don’t understand it. How it will help to build a fair market?
Now I don’t get what you want to say. It is really help to make a transparent market and it could be a mover for its development. What are you afraid of? Do you think that this bid system will occur some problems? 
kk777

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:10:53 AM

Now I don’t get what you want to say. It is really help to make a transparent market and it could be a mover for its development. What are you afraid of? Do you think that this bid system will occur some problems? 
You got me right. I mean bids can fall lower and lower until the consumer won’t say yes. It can be a disaster for vendors and for their business. How developers resolved this problem?
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:15:11 AM

You got me right. I mean bids can fall lower and lower until the consumer won’t say yes. It can be a disaster for vendors and for their business. How developers resolved this problem?
I can send you a video where a co-founder of this platform will answer your question. The solution was pretty simple and obvious.
https://www.facebook.com/908630105884555/videos/1780418528705704/
kk777

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:20:31 AM

I can send you a video where a co-founder of this platform will answer your question. The solution was pretty simple and obvious.
https://www.facebook.com/908630105884555/videos/1780418528705704/

Wow. Thank for this video. It opened my eyes. You were right that this decision simple, but really effective. It can really competition fair and consumers will be able to save the price level for their service.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:48:48 AM

Actually, al information that I know about I found in this article. I hope it will be helpful for you also.
https://medium.com/emissaryguild/how-bounty-distribution-works-1975a73019d4

Now I understand clearer. Well, it looks really attractive and it could be profitable for me. Maybe I will even invite my friend to participate too because I really believe in this project. 
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:34:29 AM

Thanks to YINC consumers can be more confident in those vendors that they will hire. Finally, someone tried to design a platform that can help to make right decisions. I hope it will be really efficient.
Do you want to say that yinc guarantees quality of offered services? I guess if a platform has such features they need to be efficient for its users. This platform will make a great step to a bright future and change the marker.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:39:36 AM

Thanks to YINC consumers can be more confident in those vendors that they will hire. Finally, someone tried to design a platform that can help to make right decisions. I hope it will be really efficient.
Do you want to say that yinc guarantees quality of offered services? I guess if a platform has such features they need to be efficient for its users. This platform will make a great step to a bright future and change the marker.
No, I didn’t what to say that. I don’t think that developers will guarantee some features like this. They will guarantee fair and real feedbacks from customers. I guess it will be the best way to understand how a certain consumer really works.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:45:45 AM

No, I didn’t what to say that. I don’t think that developers will guarantee some features like this. They will guarantee fair and real feedbacks from customers. I guess it will be the best way to understand how a certain consumer really works.
Ok. Now I understand what you mean. It still impressing, but now I have some question how developers are supposed to provide it. I guess it is hard and no one cab be saved from fake reviews.
Klacik

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:50:51 AM

Ok. Now I understand what you mean. It still impressing, but now I have some question how developers are supposed to provide it. I guess it is hard and no one cab be saved from fake reviews.
YINC’s users can be saved from it. Developers of this platform offer a unique ecosystem that will offer incredible opportunities. Consumers will be able to leave reviews only after the job will be finished. Vendors can’t be able to pay for fake reviews to raise their reputation.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:55:22 AM

YINC’s users can be saved from it. Developers of this platform offer a unique ecosystem that will offer incredible opportunities. Consumers will be able to leave reviews only after the job will be finished. Vendors can’t be able to pay for fake reviews to raise their reputation.
Ok. Well it looks great but where are the guarantees that people will leave reviews? I know that many consumers don’t have time or they just don’t want to do it. There is no motivations and the system won’t work.
Klacik

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:00:37 AM

Ok. Well it looks great but where are the guarantees that people will leave reviews? I know that many consumers don’t have time or they just don’t want to do it. There is no motivations and the system won’t work.
Actually, this platform gives a nice motivation of users. They will be able to earn some tokens for their reviews. These tokens will be really very useful for further usage on the platform.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:05:55 AM

Actually, this platform gives a nice motivation of users. They will be able to earn some tokens for their reviews. These tokens will be really very useful for further usage on the platform.
Wow. Now I understand why developers are so sure about their products. I hope this scheme will work as it is supposed to. I believe that it is a nice project that has a great financial attractiveness for smart investors.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:12:05 AM

Hey, everyone! I want to know about tokens that are used on this platform. I mean what I will be able to do with these tokens as a holder. Does it give some additional benefits for owners?
amanai

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:17:52 AM

Hey, everyone! I want to know about tokens that are used on this platform. I mean what I will be able to do with these tokens as a holder. Does it give some additional benefits for owners?
Actually, it gives. YINC tokens will empower the platform and create a comfortable payment method for users of the platform. You will be able to pay for services in tokens. Also, you will get in YINC tokens rewards for reviews and references.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:22:57 AM

Actually, it gives. YINC tokens will empower the platform and create a comfortable payment method for users of the platform. You will be able to pay for services in tokens. Also, you will get in YINC tokens rewards for reviews and references.
It is quiet logic but you haven’t mentioned about any holders’ special benefits. I know that there is a possibility to pay in fiat. So, will payment in tokens be more attractive than payments in fiat?
amanai

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:27:26 AM

It is quiet logic but you haven’t mentioned about any holders’ special benefits. I know that there is a possibility to pay in fiat. So, will payment in tokens be more attractive than payments in fiat?
I am sorry that I haven’t mentioned it. It will be better to use tokens. Because this platform has a transactional fee. Users that will pay in tokens will get a great discount and the fee will become insignificant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: