Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 07:04:17 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] YINC - Puts 👉You👈 IN Control of the Service-to-Hire Industry  (Read 1960 times)
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:40:01 PM

I am very interested in this project , does it have a bounty company? I'd love to join you. I have every reason to believe that the token of this project will grow and I would not like to miss this opportunity
So far, the developers have not made the announcement of the bounty company, but soon the bounty company will be launched. And why the bounty company? Why don't you just buy tokens?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:59:25 PM

I am very interested in this project , does it have a bounty company? I'd love to join you. I have every reason to believe that the token of this project will grow and I would not like to miss this opportunity
So far, the developers have not made the announcement of the bounty company, but soon the bounty company will be launched. And why the bounty company? Why don't you just buy tokens?
I'm more of a part of the bounty company. I very rarely invest in projects . I had a bad experience in investing in bounty company I'm lucky more, the more you do not spend your money
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

I'm more of a part of the bounty company. I very rarely invest in projects . I had a bad experience in investing in bounty company I'm lucky more, the more you do not spend your money
Do you have any doubts about this project? Or you're just afraid to risk your money. I think the project will fully justify investing in it will certainly bring profit
amanai

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:07:50 PM

Do you have any doubts about this project? Or you're just afraid to risk your money. I think the project will fully justify investing in it will certainly bring profit
I'd better spend some personal time in exchange for project tokens. The fact of participation in the bounty I like more than to invest. Although the investment profit can be several times more than with the participation in the bounty .
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

I'd better spend some personal time in exchange for project tokens. The fact of participation in the bounty I like more than to invest. Although the investment profit can be several times more than with the participation in the bounty .
In most cases, bounty hunters sell the received tokens at the first opportunity . In the case of this project, I would not do so, the token has a great potential and selling it in the near future is just stupid
amanai

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

In most cases, bounty hunters sell the received tokens at the first opportunity . In the case of this project, I would not do so, the token has a great potential and selling it in the near future is just stupid

I wasn't going to sell tokens any time soon.I like the idea of the project first of all I believe in the idea and that this project can have the same application as Uber and other services.Selling tokens at the start of the project is a very strong hit on the financial stability of the project
amanai

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:28:08 PM

Developers correctly provided information about the project to a potential investor or user. After reading the white paper, there are no questions about the project. It is very important that the user understands the essence of the project, its structure and operation
This is the main task of the developers to convince people to invest in this project . To give him a bunch of arguments on this point and refute any doubts about the failures and the impossibility of implementation.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:31:56 PM

Developers correctly provided information about the project to a potential investor or user. After reading the white paper, there are no questions about the project. It is very important that the user understands the essence of the project, its structure and operation
This is the main task of the developers to convince people to invest in this project . To give him a bunch of arguments on this point and refute any doubts about the failures and the impossibility of implementation.
Personally, I have no doubts about this project. The idea of the project is fully understood as developers will achieve this too. Partnership with large real estate investors and many other things inspires confidence and gives hope for success.
amanai

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

Personally, I have no doubts about this project. The idea of the project is fully understood as developers will achieve this too. Partnership with large real estate investors and many other things inspires confidence and gives hope for success.
Did you know that these private presale investors contributed $ 2 million to the development of the project? It's almost 1/7 of a hard cap. Partnership plays an important role in the promotion and launch of the project
kk777

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:37:51 PM

Did you know that these private presale investors contributed $ 2 million to the development of the project? It's almost 1/7 of a hard cap. Partnership plays an important role in the promotion and launch of the project
I know about it, in telegram group about it it was once mentioned. Also, these partners provide them with their customer base which will have a very positive impact on the implementation of the project in the future.
amanai

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:41:04 PM

I know about it, in telegram group about it it was once mentioned. Also, these partners provide them with their customer base which will have a very positive impact on the implementation of the project in the future.
Think about what it would be like for the project to start in more severe conditions if there were no such partners. Many projects do not start their work due to lack of external support.
kk777

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:47:38 PM

Think about what it would be like for the project to start in more severe conditions if there were no such partners. Many projects do not start their work due to lack of external support.
It is very interesting to see what will come out of it in the end. Will the developers be able to provide us with a stable and high-quality product. So far, you need to wait sat down and successfully conduct an ICO
amanai

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:50:40 PM

It is very interesting to see what will come out of it in the end. Will the developers be able to provide us with a stable and high-quality product. So far, you need to wait sat down and successfully conduct an ICO
I'm really looking forward to the beginning of the bounty  company but charges the ICO is the main thing. That the project will collect the soft cap I have no doubt.If the developers try to look for private investors willing to make a good sum it is likely to be hard cap
yinc_team

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:54:44 AM

What you need to know about the YINC platform in order to start using it? »

https://medium.com/yinc-blog/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-yinc-platform-in-order-to-start-using-it-92d6a8f46332
efreeti

Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:40:38 PM

YINC has a nice pace of development. I guess developers has all possibilities to disrupt the real state market. They have great partners and community support to make it real.

Well, I agree that idea of platform based on blockchain technologies that offers competitive pricing with authentic and tamper-proof reviews is very promising. But there are so many competitors. Besides, I don’t know anything about their partners.
I guess you just need to follow their official social media accounts and everything will be clear for you. Recently team posted a news that they’ve added Gideon Asset Management to partners. It is a nice result.
Maybe you are right but will it be enough for a global success? Perhaps I am to meticulous but there so many projects with flawless idea and sentient vision and they’ve failed. I don’t want to say that YINC could go wrong but I want to know your opinion.

Then the question is whether they really had flawless ideas and great visions. In hindsight it's also not every time easy to find out what the exact problem was. Sometimes there are coincidences of which you don't even know that they were decisive.
sayyank

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:51:42 PM

YINC has a nice pace of development. I guess developers has all possibilities to disrupt the real state market. They have great partners and community support to make it real.

Well, I agree that idea of platform based on blockchain technologies that offers competitive pricing with authentic and tamper-proof reviews is very promising. But there are so many competitors. Besides, I don’t know anything about their partners.
I guess you just need to follow their official social media accounts and everything will be clear for you. Recently team posted a news that they’ve added Gideon Asset Management to partners. It is a nice result.
Maybe you are right but will it be enough for a global success? Perhaps I am to meticulous but there so many projects with flawless idea and sentient vision and they’ve failed. I don’t want to say that YINC could go wrong but I want to know your opinion.

Then the question is whether they really had flawless ideas and great visions. In hindsight it's also not every time easy to find out what the exact problem was. Sometimes there are coincidences of which you don't even know that they were decisive.
Of course with the good idea in the project and supported by professional team, so this project has a big chance to success. Now this project enter the private sale and 45 days later pre sale will be held. Hope, with the best effort from team and developer to promote this project can bring this project reach its hardcap $15m.
yinc_team

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:12:44 PM

How YINC is changing real estate management? >>

https://medium.com/yinc-blog/how-yinc-is-changing-real-estate-management-e4817532e22c
efreeti

Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:08:04 PM

Of course with the good idea in the project and supported by professional team, so this project has a big chance to success. Now this project enter the private sale and 45 days later pre sale will be held. Hope, with the best effort from team and developer to promote this project can bring this project reach its hardcap $15m.

Good idea and professional team is what you read everywhere, but in this young space nobody can be a real professional. It's new for everyone and everybody is experimenting with the new technology. It's unknown what the future outcome will be for most projects.
yinc_team

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:55:23 PM

/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\

YINC Commercial: The real estate platform made with YINC’s real estate partners

https://medium.com/yinc-blog/yinc-commercial-the-real-estate-platform-made-with-yincs-real-estate-partners-8670ab471d5c

yinc_team

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:09:37 PM

How YINC is different from it’s competitors »

https://medium.com/yinc-blog/how-yinc-is-different-from-its-competitors-8af73b795b43
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: