Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:48:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC: where is the market going  (Read 1047 times)
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

Hello!
Sometimes we need to look at the charts, so that it becomes clearer where the market is now and where it is going to go further.
I decided to publish two graphics for bitcoin. Perhaps it will be useful for someone.

The first graph is the bitcoin schedule from February 2017. Here you can see the main trends. As we see the price has reached an important level of support and the decline has stopped.

On the second chart, a shorter period for information is happening right now. Here it is important to see that the fall occurs at large volumes, and growth occurs at low volumes.

Of course, it is difficult to make predictions on the crypto market, but based on these graphs, I can make a guess that the price may still fall in the near future.
I can assume that the bitcoin price will break down support at $ 6,400 and the price will go even lower. I think that only after this the market will begin to turn upward and we will see a new wave of growth.

This means that it's better not to rush to buy while waiting for a better moment for it.

You can see that the market has been experiencing very positive signals recently, bitcoin prices have been increasing steadily over the past few months, so I believe that at this time you can buy and commercial bitcoin.

Currently, bitcoin is at $ 8100, in the short term the bitcoin price may return to $ 8800 and the medium term may return to $ 10000. So you have to plan for yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin_Makers

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:19:22 PM

On the charts you applied, there was a very strong level of support around 6 400 $, which never managed to break through. Therefore, now a small rollback of 200-300$ is possible from the current price and then a sharp increase.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:25:06 AM

As users mentioned a trend reversal is highly expected to make a big change in the growth of bitcoin as well to reach a value above $15000. Right now even though lot of good things were taking place around the globe through cryptocurrency we haven't experienced any big increase which confirms that the bear trend still continues.

In my own opinion, market will soar soon just like what happened last year because there are a lot of people today who are investing a huge amount due to cheaper prices of coins.
No, the circumstances of the last year are not going to happen again in a long time, what happened in the last year was the perfect storm, we had a price that was not moving for 3 years, the developers activated segwit, countries like Japan adopted bitcoin and the public interest in bitcoin was high so the price skyrocketed, now the bear market has only lasted a few months, the public interest in bitcoin is low at the moment, regulations are coming and there is not a clear sign that the LN will be fully activated soon.

People today are still investing even though the market prices are dumping and most of the countries today are legalized on cryptocurrency so we can expect higher demand before the year ends.
Today Bitcoin’s price is 7318 US dollar which is a good price at current stage as it is not lower than 7k US dollar. Now the price can go higher than this current price and our only focus should be the buying rate, with increase in buying rate the value of Bitcoin will increase. All we want is to make a huge collection because this times the market charges us less for Bitcoins due to this clear benefit come and benefit your self too.
Bianxee

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:36:54 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 07:59:28 AM by Bianxee

~snip~

Your post is more on speculation. Well based on what i see you are seeing a little bit more dump in the market. But, in the chart clearly pass the downtrend and now we are in good uptrend waiting only this approach in etf if it will be successful or being rejected by SEC.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:37:16 AM

I don't know if any of you guys follow the Bitcoin futures data on Bitmex and OKEx. But right now we got crazy open interest, and we got crazy amount of longs on both platforms.

On OKEx there is a crazy trader which has a ~$500 million open long position and on Bitmex the Dec premium is over $200 because the funding rate is high.

This only means one thing. In the near future we are going way way up or way way down...

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:53:13 AM

Hello!
Sometimes we need to look at the charts, so that it becomes clearer where the market is now and where it is going to go further.
I decided to publish two graphics for bitcoin. Perhaps it will be useful for someone.

The first graph is the bitcoin schedule from February 2017. Here you can see the main trends. As we see the price has reached an important level of support and the decline has stopped.

On the second chart, a shorter period for information is happening right now. Here it is important to see that the fall occurs at large volumes, and growth occurs at low volumes.

Of course, it is difficult to make predictions on the crypto market, but based on these graphs, I can make a guess that the price may still fall in the near future.
I can assume that the bitcoin price will break down support at $ 6,400 and the price will go even lower. I think that only after this the market will begin to turn upward and we will see a new wave of growth.

This means that it's better not to rush to buy while waiting for a better moment for it.

If you are waiting opportunity for Bitcoin go down 3k-6k to buy, it is very difficult to make money. Why do not you dare to venture to find good luck for yourself.
topex.io

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:58:08 AM

Below 5000-6000 bitcoin will not fall, miners will not, no one will sell bitcoin at this price. It's easier to wait out this moment.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

Below 5000-6000 bitcoin will not fall, miners will not, no one will sell bitcoin at this price. It's easier to wait out this moment.
it is proven, and Bitcoin price now up as well. and buy support is higher than that rate i think. some people already bought in high price wouldn't let bitcoin price fall, they always know how to get profit from that

tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:08:59 AM

Hello!

The market is showing signs of falling, as bitcoin prices are starting to decline while still in the uptrend in the medium term, prices of altcoin are constantly falling, I am very afraid bitcoin prices will be able to continue. reduce amnhj. You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and is in the bearish trend in the long run so the bitcoin price could drop sharply at any time.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:57:59 PM

When it comes to BTC coins, it will be the strongest penny this year and forever, BTC will go to the moon at the end of this year, many people predict and now the purchasing power of BTC is increasing. over $ 8000 and I know that they will continue to increase.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

it is proven, and Bitcoin price now up as well. and buy support is higher than that rate i think. some people already bought in high price wouldn't let bitcoin price fall, they always know how to get profit from that

The reason why cryptocurrency is very profitable even though the market price is low or high is due to the volatility of the market, traders do really like this drastic changes in order to multiply your coins.
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:02:16 PM

we have some small recovery btc price was able to hold 5800$ and than jump to around 6400$.Lets see what tomorrow  will bring.Looks like most of traders was  watching for 5500$ now probably most is expecting move to 6800$.That is also my expectation
That will be a good recover for the bitcoin price i think, in fact most of the investors have already waited for the price to increase too much and still they are holding their bitcoin, i think that now we can expect that the price of bitcoin will get some accelerator and very soon the bitcoin price will be trading above 8000$.
I know that will really happen soon but the problem is we don't know its definite time.So atleast we see already bitcoin price starts to recover and hopefully we will see our investments too also grow.Crypto market is such a volatile one so we should be patient enough in facing all this ups and downs in the market.
The market is going down and down. There are some corrections on daily basis, as we saw that yesterday the price was below $6000 but now it is more than $6300. The price is not stable and it is not only bitcoin but almost all cryptocurrencies are falling and growing on daily basis. I think it is best time for professional crypto traders. They can make huge profits from this situation.

The market isn't doing well with the new pump of new or something else I'm not aware is driving the market down but I'm hopeful that this is temporary and things will start improving soon.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

Hello!

The market is having a very big fluctuation when bitcoin prices are dropping sharply and correcting at $ 7700, I believe that if this region breaks the bitcoin price could fall to $ 7500. Therefore, I believe that at this point you should exit the US dollar in order to preserve capital and profit, the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are returning to the bear market.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:41:18 PM

When it comes to BTC coins, it will be the strongest penny this year and forever, BTC will go to the moon at the end of this year, many people predict and now the purchasing power of BTC is increasing. over $ 8000 and I know that they will continue to increase.
apparently you have long looked at the market. I do the fact that for today the price for Bitcoin has again dropped to 7 750 dollars. Such a decline may again indicate a bad market condition in the near future. I think that predicting in this direction will be something very difficult.
parlament9

Activity: 154

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

My opinion - now should be waited a little bit, at least till August 10 and I think you know why. Many hopes for this date also should be put "stop" if you are in a position now, I think on 7100, but to be constantly ready to come into the market back, and I don't tell it about altcoins which are just "at the bottom" now

dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:30:33 PM

apparently you have long looked at the market. I do the fact that for today the price for Bitcoin has again dropped to 7 750 dollars. Such a decline may again indicate a bad market condition in the near future. I think that predicting in this direction will be something very difficult.

Market will be acting like this till maximum October. People will buy and sell and it will rise big and dip big as well. At the moment its still tough and just a mere speculation if from now it will rise to all time high or not.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:24:30 PM

Hello!

You can see that the market is again continuing its down cycle, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting strongly yesterday when falling from $ 8200 to $ 7700 mark . At present, bitcoin price is still adjusted at $ 7700 level, the decrease of bitcoin price causes the price of altcoin to decrease and create new bottom. I believe that at this point you should not trade to be able to minimize the risk.
srcnckr

Activity: 244

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:53:34 PM

If Bitcoin drops below $ 7k4 then the market will continue to decline so strongly that at this point investors need to plan to be able to continue investing when the market recovers. It is necessary to stay calm and to make informed decisions.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:42:25 PM

Hello!

The market is continuing to decline, you can see that bitcoin prices are continuing to decline in recent years, the current time is constantly falling sharply and is adjusted to the $ 7800 level. The price of bitcoin fell sharply, the prices of altcoin continued to fall further and the market continued to go down.

I believe the market will continue to fall sharply until the end of 2018.
jessica2020

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:34:00 AM

Bitcoin is really unpredictable we cant tell when it will increase its price again but I think this year is a good year for all of us. We need to be patience in crypto to make it increase again especially bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: