Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What factors scare others from investing into bitcoin?  (Read 4173 times)
Brian_Wood

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:36:50 PM

Bitcoin has come a long way and come really come to stay. As a matter of fact, anytime some people who know nothing about bitcoin are introduce to bitcoin about how bitcoin works, they channel all their attention to whoever is passing the information to them by listening attentively. However, after developing the interest in bitcoin, they quickly revert their interest in bitcoin the moment they hear of the volatile nature of bitcoin, thereby, deciding not to invest into it anymore. Guys, what are some other factors that scare people from investing into bitcoin?
I can speak for myself. I am quite hesitant to invest. I think it's mostly because I don't even know where to start. The main reason would probably be a lack of knowledge. There seems to be so much to learn to make these decisions with any confidence. Volatility is intimidating, but it is greatly magnified by a general lack of knowledge. I need to learn more to be more confident. That would probably be the solution for anybody.
fahadrawr

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:46:43 PM

I think that the biggest fear of newcomers is that they won't be able to cashout the funds back after they invested in and turned out to be in a profit.
We should focus on showing the features of bitcoin- including the fact that no one is able to revert a transaction after it has been sent( which is sometimes make newcomers to fear because unlike traditional cash they won't be able to call their bank later and to cancel the payment in case they realize that they got scammed).

We should focus on showing that bitcoin transactions are the most safest in the world because no one can block your account or ban you, unlike traditional cash accounts.
And also the scam is really afraiding people who investing bitcoin that's why they scared. I think it's better for them to make study and gain more knowledge about bitcoin before they invest so that they have no such things that comes into their mind about it.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:00:06 PM

This is what used to scare me away from Bitcoin
1. The scam associated with the coin
2. Price volatility. (I get super scared when Bitcoin depreciated sharply by significant % over 24hour period)
3. Global acceptance of the coin
4. Legal issues associated with the coin
5. Safety of the wallet
BitPACK

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:24:02 PM

People dont have proper knowledge . If the price goes low they panic and sell it at low price. It's important to have a full depth knowledge before investing huge amounts rather then regretting later.
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:24:14 PM

People who leave bitcoin are just not patient enough. Patience is the key to success in crypto and this patience is much needed when prices of crypto is down.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Skrattar Du

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:31:04 AM

Bitcoin has come a long way and come really come to stay. As a matter of fact, anytime some people who know nothing about bitcoin are introduce to bitcoin about how bitcoin works, they channel all their attention to whoever is passing the information to them by listening attentively. However, after developing the interest in bitcoin, they quickly revert their interest in bitcoin the moment they hear of the volatile nature of bitcoin, thereby, deciding not to invest into it anymore. Guys, what are some other factors that scare people from investing into bitcoin?
For me, the gossips that tells them that bitcoin is a scam and not true, they do not have any idea how bitcoin runs and work or thet do not know that bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency.
samvel86

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:00:12 PM

The first reason is that it is a factor of ignorance and risk. PEOPLE are afraid to lose what they have, or work less than they want. That is why only brave men do the move.
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:17:17 PM

I am personally scared investing in bitcoin because of the price volatility and other factors is the possibility to get scammed and the legality of bitcoin.Those things scares me a lot.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:29:17 PM

there are many things that cause people to be afraid to invest in bitcoin because they may not understand the system and do not know about cryptocurency but that is needed understanding because there are many things that must be understood such as mental preparation and beliefs that we must instill Wink
jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:36:10 PM

I believe that in addition to the volatility the bitcoin's legal rest scares me is not having a few scares is the security before the hakers and others that fail the system but until now it has been shown that bitcoin is very strong and there are many people involved With bitcoin mining, therefore, it does not keep moving, in addition to many alcohols that also depend on it. In short, we have many chains of blocks that have already been developed.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:30:55 PM

They so scared because they refuse to learn new things, they don’t know anything about blockchain and the point of cryptocurrency. They just think it’s a risky investment method. It’s such shallow idea. I’m here cuz i believe in technology behind all the crypto market and i’m open for new things. I like to support smart ideas. Classic economy is boring now.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:30:28 PM

There are factors that might be a reason why people are afraid to invest in bitcoin.

One is the uncertainty of it you cannot be sure if you will gain more profit well all investments is like that.
The second bitcoin is not legal in all places. Third, the price of it in the market is unstable. Lastly, I think the negative news and rumors about it also affects people's mindset

Exactly. Such factors are making investors afraid of joining Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency in the first place. Therefore, I believe that regulation needs to take place, to help legitimize and stabilize the crypto ecosystem. Once ETFs are approved by the SEC, and other countries recognize Bitcoin as a legal cryptocurrency, then I believe that investors will quickly jump into the cryptocurrency craze.

However, until this happens, we'll keep seeing FUDs all over mainstream media, as well as uncertainty in the blockchain industry, because there is no proper education and a solid regulatory framework. Despite this, within a couple of years from now, we could expect better legitimacy within Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a serious investment for the long term. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:32:57 PM

Factors that make people afraid to invest in bitcoin are crime, hackers, money laundering: Because of the anonymity of bitcoin and unchecked, criminals can use this money as a method. deal. Hackers may be trying to attack multiple bitcoins to steal large amounts of money and money laundering can happen easily.
Jyominall

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:41:49 PM

In my opinion, people scare of bitcoin because of they cannot understand it. Generally people are afraid of what they do not understand. Exchanges of money using cryptocurrency are not done by transferring paper money or metal coins. Cryptocurrency cannot be held in your hand and this factor makes bitcoin more difficult to understand.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:57:20 PM

I think one of the biggest issues is the unpredictability of its price! That being said, people who are investing in Bitcoins and other cryptos should have done their homework before jumping into this field.
Also, government and SEC regulations have scared many small and large scale investors in pumping funds into the crypto market. Hopefully all these would normalize as time goes on.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:17:02 AM

Number one factor that scares them from investing into bitcoin is the fact that bitcoin is not yet legalize, the fact that bitcoin's price is unstable and hard to predict is another factor, others are afraid that they might get scam, and lastly the fact that government and banks are using media to brainwash the potential investors in bitcoin because they are afraid of shutting down by bitcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:22:33 AM

The most feared of investing bitcoin, for me, is because is illegal. If ever it will vanished like a bubble, then you cannot have your capital back.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:41:21 AM

There are certain factors are there for the public  scare to invest in to the bitcoin.The main reason is the technological inefficiency to handle the bitcoin in the market how to do the buy and sell and how to open the valet and further proceeding till the sellers cash in to his hand.The above factors to be revealed to the public especially for the new  investors.The beginners guide to be published to understand the common people to handle bitcoin in the market.

ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:45:33 AM

In my opinion the factors that make people afraid to invest in bitcoit include:
1. people are afraid because there is no physical.
2. fear of losing a website that manages its shares
3. fear of the decline in the value or price of bitcoin, so they are afraid of loss!
provalentine

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:05:46 AM

The first reason is that it is a factor of ignorance and risk. PEOPLE are afraid to lose what they have, or work less than they want. That is why only brave men do the move.
I think that the fear of change plays a big role for investors, but also the media do their job, scaring people away Angry
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: