Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:15:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - Minereum Self-Mining, Minereum 32 and evmordinals.com  (Read 63208 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (145 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

And that, it is possible a surge in prices with a good volume is possible a signal to growth, and it is time to grow. He looked at today chart and was pleasantly surprised .
I also dream of at least a price of 1 dollar to see  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:05:27 AM

And that, it is possible a surge in prices with a good volume is possible a signal to growth, and it is time to grow. He looked at today chart and was pleasantly surprised .
I also dream of at least a price of 1 dollar to see  Smiley

now, it just was our dreams:/ now volume alread about 4000 usd only and price drop to 6 cents  Angry Angry
i dont know what cause that pump with big volume, but i guess it was one time deal  Angry too bad for us, but what can we do
Jezzy of Jensen

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:28:56 AM

In the old thread, the Minereum position had expressed that the Ethereum network was not functioning.

Nothing has changed with regard to the way the network functions. It is just the same.

NB: Compiling an ERC20 takes 2 minutes, so Minereum has not even got a product.

Jezzy
BuckForbis

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:21:15 AM

Why is Minereum support unresponsive? Emailed their customer support via their website link, reached out on facebook, and left messages on BCT. The code they compiled for my token is now obsolete and does not work on the Ethereum network.

What gives??
CryptoWinner

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:00:22 AM

Why is Minereum support unresponsive? Emailed their customer support via their website link, reached out on facebook, and left messages on BCT. The code they compiled for my token is now obsolete and does not work on the Ethereum network.

What gives??

I think you need to contact some devs on ETH forums to help this for you. Simple fix will be cheap, but complex coding is always expensive. It's sad that minereum dev/support doesn't respond, but there's nothing we can do with this fact Sad

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:33:55 AM

Minereum is making a powerful come back with this spike in its price. I remember lot of people really shook up their hands during last few months. Minereum is backed by smart people and best minds to plan and execute the things in right time. Now at the beginning of bullish market its recovery is great sign.

Minereum is backed by smart people for sure, but i am little bit concerned about the development , nothing new the last few month , dev should be more present here.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
CryptoWinner

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:32:16 AM

Is there a non-moderated thread with MNE discussion?

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Kamayulka78

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:28:33 AM

When will the planned MNE exchange event take place on MEOS and MTRON?
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:27:51 AM

When will the planned MNE exchange event take place on MEOS and MTRON?

First we need this token will get recover than we can keep hope other tokens will get attention otherwise it will remain unnoticed like ARTE. MNE showed good signals it has good spark to make comeback soon.
Green999

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:20:27 PM

I would like to know what's new in the project and is there any news from the developer? Can really opens a second breath of life. Smiley

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

I would like to know what's new in the project and is there any news from the developer? Can really opens a second breath of life. Smiley
As far as i know the latest update from minereum is about minereum EOS (MEOS) and minereum TRON (MTRON)
you can see full information here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.msg37527780#msg37527780
and minereum game prototype you can see on first page.
pro100j

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

As far as i know the latest update from minereum is about minereum EOS (MEOS) and minereum TRON (MTRON)
you can see full information here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.msg37527780#msg37527780

so whats the last news about minereum eos and tron versions? i see that it was announced about them 4 months ago, whats the status now? btw, there is some new topics related to them specifically? i see that dev wrote the last message about two months ago, so i guess there no much of info   Angry
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:28:19 AM

so whats the last news about minereum eos and tron versions? i see that it was announced about them 4 months ago, whats the status now? btw, there is some new topics related to them specifically? i see that dev wrote the last message about two months ago, so i guess there no much of info   Angry

I think those platform are not ready yet. Nobody can lauch new tokens if eos and tron are not ready. And if i recall correctly dev wrote that EVENTUALLY meos and mtron will be launched.

I agree with you that more info is needed about minereum and future plans.
pro100j

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:01:24 PM

I think those platform are not ready yet. Nobody can lauch new tokens if eos and tron are not ready. And if i recall correctly dev wrote that EVENTUALLY meos and mtron will be launched.

thanks for infromation, im not kind a fan of eos and tron so i dont know how they work  Grin im just hope that dev will do something about original minereum, cause i dont know how he will keep in 4 minereum versions if he cant keep up with one  Grin
pro100j

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:57:39 AM

EOS mainnet is up and running and I think dev must provide some updates regarding these platforms. Especially to people who sent in their ETH MNE to make a swap...

so is there somewhere are knowh what is amount of meos and teos? and also is there will be the same working scheme? like minereum and artemine, or maybe better change something? anyway, i found that dev wrote about launch The timeline expected for the release of MEOS and MTRON is between End of 2018 to Beginning of 2019
CryptoWinner

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:25:38 AM

DEV was online on 19th of September but no replies/news, that really bad for the project.  Last post was from July 27. If there's some development is going on, it's really easy to spend 5 minutes and post an update here...

pro100j

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:42:40 PM

yeap, you right, he wasnt active for a two months, thats bad, but also i see that minereum topic became less active too  Angry
maybe there are not news, so dev just waiting for them, who knows, anyway price of mne is still small, so lets just keep them and wait
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:46:42 PM

We have to admit that at the moment nothing change. But who know what the future will be for minereum.
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:34:35 PM

We have to admit that at the moment nothing change. But who know what the future will be for minereum.

Funny to see there are still some lost soles on this thread.
Dump what you still have bois. This project has SCAM written all over it.
At all good it was airdrop.And I am difficult to present who bought it, I had sold only.On it to talk that it I do not can scam.It was reached me fully free of charge.
pro100j

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:42:47 PM

Funny to see there are still some lost soles on this thread.
Dump what you still have bois. This project has SCAM written all over it.
At all good it was airdrop.And I am difficult to present who bought it, I had sold only.On it to talk that it I do not can scam.It was reached me fully free of charge.

yeap, for me it was airdrop too, so its hard for me tell that project is a scam, cause i didnt invested here. but people who bought tokens on the exchanges - they can think that, cause they invested their own money. and dev wasnt writing anything for more than 2 months, thats not good  Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: