Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:20:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - Minereum Self-Mining, Minereum 32 and evmordinals.com  (Read 63207 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (145 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
longbtcdev

Activity: 80
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:39:56 AM

The idea of ​​minereum was brilliant, I would say like the Nano project ,ex MRAI, if not better than the Mrai, only unfortunately as happens in cryptocurrencies only few decide if a project must be successful and all the others are just spectators.
well lets see, the devs always came back with some good news at the end, stay positive!  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:41:58 PM

The idea of ​​minereum was brilliant, I would say like the Nano project ,ex MRAI, if not better than the Mrai, only unfortunately as happens in cryptocurrencies only few decide if a project must be successful and all the others are just spectators.
well lets see, the devs always came back with some good news at the end, stay positive!  Smiley
Such long time the dev is not give us any news about the future of this projec why not to develop some dapp , it would be good for the project himself!
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:49:08 AM

Such long time the dev is not give us any news about the future of this projec why not to develop some dapp , it would be good for the project himself!

I do agree with you, no news from the dev for months now, no idea why he is so mute, could he be working on something else forgetting us hahaha

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
lisasteca

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:51:46 PM

I do agree with you, no news from the dev for months now, no idea why he is so mute, could he be working on something else forgetting us hahaha
I know but we don't need him if he wan't to continue anymore with the project, just need people who know how to develop a project with minereum community!
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:09:27 AM

I know but we don't need him if he wan't to continue anymore with the project, just need people who know how to develop a project with minereum community!

Too bad, no news from no one except from Minereum fan boys, who thinks MNE will go back to 12 usd?

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:38:58 AM

Too bad, no news from no one except from Minereum fan boys, who thinks MNE will go back to 12 usd?
The best times of MNE have passed. Only one exchange was left with almost zero trading volume.
I do not think that the price will ever return to $ 12. But a small pump could definitely be.
lisasteca

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:44:24 PM

Well 12 dollars for each coin it would be nice, everything is possible in crypto, i have seen dead project come a succesfull project all depends what develop will bring us in the future minereum! 
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:01:21 AM

Today we are over 5 mil coin mined with the smart contract , how many it will be in total when all coins will be mined, do you think a smart contract could be changed?
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:27:49 PM

There is no doubt that this coin is dead, and everyone should not waste time watching this coin.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:46:56 PM

Today we are over 5 mil coin mined with the smart contract , how many it will be in total when all coins will be mined, do you think a smart contract could be changed?
if the smart contract is changed, surely everything will be messed up again, until now I'm still confused, about why Minerium hasn't entered the written market like Hitbtc, cryptopia and cryptodao

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:44:42 PM

if the smart contract is changed, surely everything will be messed up again, until now I'm still confused, about why Minerium hasn't entered the written market like Hitbtc, cryptopia and cryptodao
It was listed on Hitbtc, cryptopia and cryptodao in former times, but now delested.
I think that Livecoin also delists this token soon.
It's dead coin with runaway dev.
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:01:48 PM

The moment I saw the name Minereum it reminded me of Mineum,a project of a mining farm in Canada 3 years ago, needless to say its been dead for 3 years, just like this one.
honghaisea

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:03:23 AM

Last Active:   October 26, 2018, 11:11:43 PM
look at above ,   the dev has already disappeared 6 months , he has already abandon this project , maybe sometime he will appear on the forum ,but i do not think he will continue develop anything helpful to this project , this project Useless.
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:15:37 PM

look at above ,   the dev has already disappeared 6 months , he has already abandon this project , maybe sometime he will appear on the forum ,but i do not think he will continue develop anything helpful to this project , this project Useless.

They start another similar project called Artemine.
Artemine is the version 2.0 of Minereum, the first Self Mining Smart Contract
 created and it's intended to continue the evolution of Smart Contract Mining Technology.

You can check it here: https://artemine.org
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153950.0

honghaisea

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:45:14 PM

created and it's intended to continue the evolution of Smart Contract Mining Technology.

This project has been going on for a long time. After the MNE project came out, and it was also traded on livecoin, there was basically no use, and the project that failed more than MNE. It can only prove that the MNE development team has limited capabilities.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:28:37 PM

This project has been going on for a long time. After the MNE project came out, and it was also traded on livecoin, there was basically no use, and the project that failed more than MNE. It can only prove that the MNE development team has limited capabilities.
Almost all coin are useless, but when some people start to develop good dapp than value could come,  MNE remains without developments so it loses interest
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:17:47 PM

Almost all coin are useless, but when some people start to develop good dapp than value could come,  MNE remains without developments so it loses interest
the volume on Livecoin is only $ 150, of course the minerium team must have a strategy so that traders and investors come to buy MNE

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 06:29:54 PM

the volume on Livecoin is only $ 150, of course the minerium team must have a strategy so that traders and investors come to buy MNE
This is very unlikely to happen, rather the project is already on a pause from the developer himself. There is no activity or new developments.
honghaisea

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:08:14 PM

This is very unlikely to happen, rather the project is already on a pause from the developer himself. There is no activity or new developments.
The survival of virtual currency is closely related to developers, DEV has disappeared, then this currency has little value, they can't be the same as bitcoin.
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:37:40 AM

The survival of virtual currency is closely related to developers, DEV has disappeared, then this currency has little value, they can't be the same as bitcoin.

Since the beginning people have realized this because this is  airdrop or free project, there is no dev responsibility to develop it further
they will leave after getting enough money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: