Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:41:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - Minereum Self-Mining, Minereum 32 and evmordinals.com  (Read 63210 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (145 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
minereum (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 04:02:00 PM

The enormous number of mne v2 genesis addresses that is forming means that mne v2 will have a very large maximum supply... very larger than mne v1. mne v1 is now quoted less than 100 satoshi... in this situation what will be the target price for mne v2 ?? 10 satoshi ?? This looks like a waste of time.

We can see already thousands of future mne v2 genesis addresses. What's the target? A million of genesis addresses? Than a mne v2 genesis address will be worth like an mne v1 token... 100 satoshi.

Really can't understand this.

We want to give as much chance as possible for more people to join the minereum ecosystem. If we do a short claim period there will be very few people controlling all the addresses.

Therefore to counter hyper inflation there will be a small ETH fee that needs to be sent for the Genesis Addresses to be activated. While the addresses are not activated the coins won’t be in circulation and the addresses cannot be transferred/sold.

For example if you registered 500 addresses and assuming the ETH fee for activation is 0.05 ETH you would need 25 ETH overall in order to get all your addresses activated. So with this measure we believe there will be many Genesis Addresses that won’t be activated at all.

All these stats will be available in the platform we are building, including the number of claimed addresses and the number of activated ones so everyone will be able to track the supply impact in real time.

Do not set a fixed fee to activate Genesis addresses. This is best done in the form of an auction or exchange. If the value of the assets of MNE v.2 on cryptocurrency exchanges increases, then let the cost of activating Genesis addresses increase. If the value of the asset falls, let the activation of Genesis addresses be lower too.

Yes, we were actually considering something like that before and it seems is the best way to move forward. We will probably do it like that.

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 04:46:28 PM

The website is online

EDIT: There seems to be some DNS issues, it seems the correct IP address is still being updated across the world wide DNS servers. You can experience some temporarily access issues for few more hours. We will inform here when the claim phase is over and the page will not be taken offline, we will just replace the submission possibility with a message saying the claim phase is over.

The claim page is still unaccessible... If this is a dns problem could you publish the correct destination ip here?

From my location the domain v2.minereum.com is resolved to 178.22.69.18 i assume this is incorrect.

Thanks
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 05:01:35 PM

The website is online

EDIT: There seems to be some DNS issues, it seems the correct IP address is still being updated across the world wide DNS servers. You can experience some temporarily access issues for few more hours. We will inform here when the claim phase is over and the page will not be taken offline, we will just replace the submission possibility with a message saying the claim phase is over.

The claim page is still unaccessible... If this is a dns problem could you publish the correct destination ip here?

From my location the domain v2.minereum.com is resolved to 178.22.69.18 i assume this is incorrect.

Thanks

Can you show a screenshot of what do you see?

Actually the IP seems correct.

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 05:56:20 PM

Hello dev are you in touch with some other exchanges to make it list there? I bought some tokens almost a year so what the future of these tokens? How to move them to new version because I don't own Genesis address.
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 07:58:36 PM

Hello dev are you in touch with some other exchanges to make it list there? I bought some tokens almost a year so what the future of these tokens? How to move them to new version because I don't own Genesis address.

We will work with exchanges to transition from mne 1.0 to mne V2, however the safest for the transition is for you to have your coins in an ethereum address you control.

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:06:12 PM

We will work with exchanges to transition from mne 1.0 to mne V2, however the safest for the transition is for you to have your coins in an ethereum address you control.

can we move ours mne 1.0 to anorther eth address we have full control? how can we claim the mne v1?
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 09:55:56 PM

can we move ours mne 1.0 to anorther eth address we have full control? how can we claim the mne v1?

There will be a snapshot of all mne balances on a to be defined date. All the balances will be taken to mne v2, so as a holder you don’t need to do anything. We recommend the coins to be taken out of exchanges during this period, but we will work with exchanges as well to make sure all goes well on their side.

minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 11:21:50 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2019, 09:11:25 AM by minereum

Hi Everyone,

As a reminder the Genesis Addresses Claim Period is still on and they can be claimed here: http://v2.minereum.com/

Here are the pages we are working on for the Minereum V2 platform.

This website will be directly connected to the ethereum blockchain via metamask installed on your browser.

For now we can show you some of the pages:

1. Home/Stats Page:

2. My Address

3. Transfer MNE:

4. Trade Genesis Addresses:

5. Special Program Stake Holder (see more details here):

6. Special Program Stake Trading (see more details here):

Stay tuned for more updates!

minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 09:18:16 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2020, 06:12:24 PM by minereum

Reposting

Hi Everyone,

At the moment we are very busy preparing all the steps to launch minereum V2.

The launch is divided in 6 phases:

1. Create the new Token Smart Contract
2. Launch minereum V2
3. Build the new decentralized web3 platform to trade Genesis Addresses
4. Transfer all the balances from minereum 1.0 to minereum V2
5. Distribute all the new Genesis Addresses being currently claimed (For more info see this previous post)
6. Launch the Decentralized Trading Platform for Genesis Addresses

Our main goal with minereum V2 is to continue the evolution of smart contract mining technology and with that allowing the decentralized trading of Genesis Addresses and also finding other future useful utilities for MNE.

In this new decentralized trading platform we are planning to apply a 10% fee to the overall ETH volume used to acquire Genesis Addresses.

To reward all the minereum owners we will create a special program starting from today that will allow you to receive a percentage of all the trading fees applied on this new market (for life).

The percentage you receive will be proportional to the total amount of MNE that is contributed to this special program address:

0xcd7156c91a26625f397f143c2c618ec1cb1e6c98

(Anyone can participate, simply send MNE to this address)

WARNING: Only send MNE from addresses you have control. DO NOT send from exchanges, you will lose your coins and stake.

For Example:

- 10 People contribute in total 10000 MNE
- Each of them sent 1000 MNE
- Meaning each of them contributed 10%
- Each of them is entitled to 10% of the Genesis Addresses ETH volume fees
- Assuming in the first year of the new Genesis Address Trading platform there is a volume fees of 10000 ETH, each of the contributors receives 1000 ETH on year 1.

One other feature is that you will also be able to trade your stake in this special program for ETH via smart contract (totally decentralized), in case you want to sell it.

More updates soon!

zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 07:45:42 PM

This is crazy  Shocked more than 23000 addresses so far.  Huh
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 07:58:23 PM

This is crazy  Shocked more than 23000 addresses so far.  Huh

More people join more eth for dev, many people join with many address! Look like an ICO made in a different format! The questions is who will be willing to pay fees and activated genesis address for the project?
Bulista

Activity: 169
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 08:14:02 PM

More people join more eth for dev, many people join with many address! Look like an ICO made in a different format! The questions is who will be willing to pay fees and activated genesis address for the project?

I think is not only that because the more addresses that there are existing the more genesis addresses sales we can have and that should benefit all the minerium owners that participate in the special program stake holders, i think devs are playing it very wise but we have to wait to see how it all will work because if no addresses to sell then no eth volume and then no profit for the stake holders it all fall apart
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 08:26:37 PM

I think is not only that because the more addresses that there are existing the more genesis addresses sales we can have and that should benefit all the minerium owners that participate in the special program stake holders, i think devs are playing it very wise but we have to wait to see how it all will work because if no addresses to sell then no eth volume and then no profit for the stake holders it all fall apart

you still have to pay fees to activated your genesis address, if you don't pay to dev you don't get anything...well, i am not 100%  sure it will work specially what we have seen with mne 1 and people are very scare to pay due to many project that turn to scam after collecting money!
Bulista

Activity: 169
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 08:42:16 PM

you still have to pay fees to activated your genesis address, if you don't pay to dev you don't get anything...well, i am not 100%  sure it will work specially what we have seen with mne 1 and people are very scare to pay due to many project that turn to scam after collecting money!

do you want all to receive all 23000 addresses and all coins to enter in circulation? i think that is much worse, as long as the fee is low value i think is good idea otherwise all will dump their coins
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 08:56:20 PM

you still have to pay fees to activated your genesis address, if you don't pay to dev you don't get anything...well, i am not 100%  sure it will work specially what we have seen with mne 1 and people are very scare to pay due to many project that turn to scam after collecting money!

We are thinking about introducing a measure for users who don’t want to send the eth fee to allow other users to send it for you, but this only if the owner of the address allows it. In this case the Genesis Address would be automatically transferred to the new user who sends the fee.

For example:

Assuming the fee is 0.05 ETH for activations, you could set your address “allow others to activate” this would set a fixed fee of twice the current fee (0.10 ETH for this example) and you as the owner would get 0.05 ETH. At the same time the address is transferred to the new owner.

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 09:00:49 PM

you still have to pay fees to activated your genesis address, if you don't pay to dev you don't get anything...well, i am not 100%  sure it will work specially what we have seen with mne 1 and people are very scare to pay due to many project that turn to scam after collecting money!

do you want all to receive all 23000 addresses and all coins to enter in circulation? i think that is much worse, as long as the fee is low value i think is good idea otherwise all will dump their coins

well let's see what will happens!
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 09:01:21 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2020, 06:11:36 PM by minereum

Reposting

Hi Everyone,

At the moment we are very busy preparing all the steps to launch minereum V2.

The launch is divided in 6 phases:

1. Create the new Token Smart Contract
2. Launch minereum V2
3. Build the new decentralized web3 platform to trade Genesis Addresses
4. Transfer all the balances from minereum 1.0 to minereum V2
5. Distribute all the new Genesis Addresses being currently claimed (For more info see this previous post)
6. Launch the Decentralized Trading Platform for Genesis Addresses

Our main goal with minereum V2 is to continue the evolution of smart contract mining technology and with that allowing the decentralized trading of Genesis Addresses and also finding other future useful utilities for MNE.

In this new decentralized trading platform we are planning to apply a 10% fee to the overall ETH volume used to acquire Genesis Addresses.

To reward all the minereum owners we will create a special program starting from today that will allow you to receive a percentage of all the trading fees applied on this new market (for life).

The percentage you receive will be proportional to the total amount of MNE that is contributed to this special program address:

0xcd7156c91a26625f397f143c2c618ec1cb1e6c98

(Anyone can participate, simply send MNE to this address)

WARNING: Only send MNE from addresses you have control. DO NOT send from exchanges, you will lose your coins and stake.

For Example:

- 10 People contribute in total 10000 MNE
- Each of them sent 1000 MNE
- Meaning each of them contributed 10%
- Each of them is entitled to 10% of the Genesis Addresses ETH volume fees
- Assuming in the first year of the new Genesis Address Trading platform there is a volume fees of 10000 ETH, each of the contributors receives 1000 ETH on year 1.

One other feature is that you will also be able to trade your stake in this special program for ETH via smart contract (totally decentralized), in case you want to sell it.

More updates soon!

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 09:24:37 PM

We are thinking about introducing a measure for users who don’t want to send the eth fee to allow other users to send it for you, but this only if the owner of the address allows it. In this case the Genesis Address would be automatically transferred to the new user who sends the fee.

For example:

Assuming the fee is 0.05 ETH for activations, you could set your address “allow others to activate” this would set a fixed fee of twice the current fee (0.10 ETH for this example) and you as the owner would get 0.05 ETH. At the same time the address is transferred to the new owner.

Sound good dev , i am sure you are a good developer and make interested people on this project!
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 10:27:07 PM

No doubt it is a nice initiative, at least we see some great movements, but yea, I don't think nobody can really answer your question. We have a roadmap but we know sometimes things don't go as planned. There is always a certain amount of risk but perso I rather see a coin with high fees but viable than a coin with no fees and dead after few months.
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 10:56:26 PM

No doubt it is a nice initiative, at least we see some great movements, but yea, I don't think nobody can really answer your question. We have a roadmap but we know sometimes things don't go as planned. There is always a certain amount of risk but perso I rather see a coin with high fees but viable than a coin with no fees and dead after few months.

I think is the develop and whales that make a project good, look like nano project, it was free and whales and develop make the rest!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: