Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - Minereum Self-Mining, Minereum 32 and evmordinals.com  (Read 63192 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (145 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 10:15:43 AM

I think that none will activate a genesis addresses paying activation fee, if a genesis addresses isn't worth enough. In my opinion was better to limit the number of genesis addresses to something like mne v1, to keep the value high... Maybe 10k addresses could have been a good number.

Anyhow the dev did good with minereum v1... let's see if he will do it again with minereum v2.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minereum (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 11:29:12 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2019, 12:23:41 PM by minereum

Hi Everyone,

The refund for MEOS and MTRON is done.

If you sent your coins from a Genesis Address you didn’t receive your refund because Genesis Addresses can’t receive coins.

In this case send us a PM and we will send you instructions on how to send the refund to a new address.

(You will have to sign a message in MyEtherWallet to prove ownership of the address and then we will refund you the coins to a new address)

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
jahras

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 12:04:07 PM

Hi Everyone,

If you sent your coins from a Genesis Address you didn’t receive your refund because Genesis Addresses can’t receive coins.

In this case send us a PM and we will send instructions on how to send coins to a new address.

(You will have to sign a message in MyEtherWallet to prove ownership of the address and then we will refund you the coins to a new address)

Good stuff, Dev... sure it's appreciated...
CryptoGirl.y

Activity: 622
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:28:02 PM

Assuming the fee is 0.05 ETH for activations
Does the activation fee just burn out or is it transferred to you (token developers)?
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:28:38 PM

Hi Everyone,

In this case send us a PM and we will send you instructions on how to send the refund to a new address.

The development progress is moving forward with a speedy process no doubt this is a great decision to make refund. I hope it will help to create a positive image of this project and it will get succeed to build a bigger community and this time it will grow rapidly.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:19:14 PM

Hi Dev, just for validation I need you support . This is what I plan to do but I have no clue if it will work for Genesis?

- I want to send my MNE to an Ether paper wallet as MNE it's an ERC crypto token on Ether
- then I will share my Ether address but is it an issue if I have no ether on that same one?
- any fee and payments, I prefer to send them from a different Ether address putting for reference my MNE Ether address

How a paper wallet can sync with the Genesis address? What are the pros and cons? I assume if one day I need to take off wallet my MNE I won't have much of troubles?

Thanks in advance
Exadro

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 10:40:07 AM

so what if we have a genesis address?  is it not working or is it swap?  because it took years to move all the totals in the genesis address
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 01:36:56 PM

Hi Dev, just for validation I need you support . This is what I plan to do but I have no clue if it will work for Genesis?

- I want to send my MNE to an Ether paper wallet as MNE it's an ERC crypto token on Ether
- then I will share my Ether address but is it an issue if I have no ether on that same one?
- any fee and payments, I prefer to send them from a different Ether address putting for reference my MNE Ether address

How a paper wallet can sync with the Genesis address? What are the pros and cons? I assume if one day I need to take off wallet my MNE I won't have much of troubles?

Thanks in advance

There doesn’t seem to be any issue in what you described. About your questions:

No issue if you do not have eth in your address, only if you want to transfer your coins you need some eth for gas fees.

Genesis Addresses self-mine automatically so there is no issue if it is in a paper wallet.

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:41:21 PM

Today the site airdrop does not work, probably already all and wild airdrop is finally over  Wink

kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:09:42 PM

Today the site airdrop does not work, probably already all and wild airdrop is finally over  Wink

Really? I still can access to the site..
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 05:16:46 PM

The website is still online. We will inform here and on the website some days in advance before the claim phase is over. That error seems to be some DNS issues still which seems to occur from time to time. It seems some DNS worldwide servers from time to time still pick the old IP. (We also get it some times)

If you get this or other “not found” errors when trying to access the claim page, see if clearing your browser cache helps or try again some time later.

gost111

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:20:22 PM

The website is still online. We will inform here and on the website some days in advance before the claim phase is over. That error seems to be some DNS issues still which seems to occur from time to time. It seems some DNS worldwide servers from time to time still pick the old IP. (We also get it some times)

If you get this or other “not found” errors when trying to access the claim page, see if clearing your browser cache helps or try again some time later.
Yes, I already went to the site, everything works, very strange, twice before there was such an error, now everything is fine, apparently there was a glitch on my part
 Wink
minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 05:35:59 PM

Yes, I already went to the site, everything works, very strange, twice before there was such an error, now everything is fine, apparently there was a glitch on my part
 Wink

Great

minereum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 05:37:40 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2020, 06:11:13 PM by minereum

Reposting

Hi Everyone,

At the moment we are very busy preparing all the steps to launch minereum V2.

The launch is divided in 6 phases:

1. Create the new Token Smart Contract
2. Launch minereum V2
3. Build the new decentralized web3 platform to trade Genesis Addresses
4. Transfer all the balances from minereum 1.0 to minereum V2
5. Distribute all the new Genesis Addresses being currently claimed (For more info see this previous post)
6. Launch the Decentralized Trading Platform for Genesis Addresses

Our main goal with minereum V2 is to continue the evolution of smart contract mining technology and with that allowing the decentralized trading of Genesis Addresses and also finding other future useful utilities for MNE.

In this new decentralized trading platform we are planning to apply a 10% fee to the overall ETH volume used to acquire Genesis Addresses.

To reward all the minereum owners we will create a special program starting from today that will allow you to receive a percentage of all the trading fees applied on this new market (for life).

The percentage you receive will be proportional to the total amount of MNE that is contributed to this special program address:

0xcd7156c91a26625f397f143c2c618ec1cb1e6c98

(Anyone can participate, simply send MNE to this address)

WARNING: Only send MNE from addresses you have control. DO NOT send from exchanges, you will lose your coins and stake.

For Example:

- 10 People contribute in total 10000 MNE
- Each of them sent 1000 MNE
- Meaning each of them contributed 10%
- Each of them is entitled to 10% of the Genesis Addresses ETH volume fees
- Assuming in the first year of the new Genesis Address Trading platform there is a volume fees of 10000 ETH, each of the contributors receives 1000 ETH on year 1.

One other feature is that you will also be able to trade your stake in this special program for ETH via smart contract (totally decentralized), in case you want to sell it.

More updates soon!

Exadro

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:48:01 PM

and I remember at that time v1 minereum could penetrate above 0.001btc from the story of my friend who has been here for a very long time
CryptoGirl.y

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 04:01:15 AM

Wink
I have the same page on two browsers: Yandex and Brave browser. In Opera, the site works fine. Probably need to clear the browser cache.

I have not been answered, what will happen to the fee for the activation of the contract, it just burns?
casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 04:44:36 AM

Today the site airdrop does not work, probably already all and wild airdrop is finally over  Wink

Wink
I have the same page on two browsers: Yandex and Brave browser. In Opera, the site works fine. Probably need to clear the browser cache.

I have not been answered, what will happen to the fee for the activation of the contract, it just burns?

why do you still need this site ? haven’t you still registered tonns of addresses ?  Grin
have you tried vpn ?
all works fine on chrome, brave and opera
gost111

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 05:26:11 AM

Today the site airdrop does not work, probably already all and wild airdrop is finally over  Wink

Wink

why do you still need this site ? haven’t you still registered tonns of addresses ?  Grin
have you tried vpn ?
Well a ton or two wouldn't hurt , Grin Cheesy I come to this site, to see a new there is something ,that's all  Wink  vpn is not needed, now everything works fine, there was a small glitch.
CryptoGirl.y

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 05:42:48 AM

Wink

have you tried vpn ?
And have you already registered tonns of addresses? .... Well, let others register. ))
VPN will not help, it's not in the IP address, but in the browser cache.
jahras

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 03:46:15 PM

It's past the 5 days voted for in the poll, when will you stop collecting addresses, dev?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: