Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:59:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - Minereum Self-Mining, Minereum 32 and evmordinals.com  (Read 63238 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (145 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
rheyank

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2020, 07:27:36 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2020, 08:48:45 AM by rheyank

I also received 32 000 MNE
but after I read the last few pages here, it looks that it's not possible to sell them or move

so this looks not so good - you send tokens to people and then in order to withdraw them someday they need to read a lot of complicated info about "mining" and level, invest 0.44 ETH and hope that someday in 50 years when the mining is over they become rich)

the only person who become rich here is minereum dev Grin Grin Grin

Probably)
Did you also receive 32 000 MNE?

I also don't understand why the "mining" is designed in such complex way

Even the tech-savvy person who commented above says it him a lot of patience...

In contrast, let's take Telos (about which we spoke in other thread) - you stake in a very easy way and receive rewards every 30 minutes.

Everyone can do it.

And here I don't like the airdrop which sent MNE to some Ethereum addresses, but in order to use them - you need to pay more, and then maybe some day you can sell it for 3-4 ETH.
Maybe. But I have lots of other tokens which maybe I will be able to sell for 3-4 ETH or even $1 but right now they don't cost anything

I strongly agree with your statement, this change should make it easier .... if the process is like that, means the developer has not succeeded with his work.

I am very confused on the whole destroy genesis address to gain stake. Does anyone have any idea what is going on here?

in my opinion, try sending PM to the developer to make it normal again.

I was able to get my 32,000 out of the Atomic Wallet. Took me a lot of patience, but I was able to upgrade my genesis address to LV3 and begin mining.
I hastily transferred .1 MNE to LIVEEXCHANGE to get my feet wet, but now I have 31,999 MNE, although I am still mining!

Couple clarification points:

Will I have to wait to mine the whole 32,000 to exchange for other ERC-20 coins? (Forced HODL!!!!! & enjoy the free mining value and watch the price fluctuate?)

To sell... I will need to get rid of all my MNE, which I cannot do. so...Huh This is pretty cool you forced people to HODL and invest in the upgrade, and just watch the future. p2p interaction is pretty confusing.

I want to stake, but I cannot do so for less than 22ETH???
I read not in this thread, to click "Trigger Payouts." In the "How to" it says anybody can press it, if they pay the fees, but I assume this is only for stakeholders. Right? If i am not a stakeholder and press trigger payouts, I will just be paying gas fees.

I read through pages 32-36 of this thread and you all are a great group Smiley
Very excited about this technology for the future.

MNE ADVERTISEMENT Tongue

I will sell my LV3 address for 3-4 ETH.

I will buy LV1 addresses for .02 ETH Smiley

(Hi everybody I am JayField, LLC, a small business consulting agency that helps entertainers and entrepreneurs start small businesses throughout America.
JayField uses the decentralized blockchain space to allow our clients a safe and secure platform to interact with one another in a full P2P ECONOMY called JAYFIELDNETWORK.)

**NEWBIE IN DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN SPACE**
We'd love to collaborate on new ideas, get industry updates, and get feedback. Please reach out to us Smiley

what are the benefits for the developer? why you do not give MNE without having to go through the process? I can sell it easily on the livecoin exchange.

Yesterday I had a target of 100 wallet addresses, but I was able to make only 70 wallet addresses. then I checked one by one it turns out that MNE is filled with around 40+ wallet addresses.

I want to sell everything but all it costs to transfer them, while I do not have it. so here I hope there are parties willing to buy according to the price I have to offer;

1ETH per address, this price is negotiable ... please for anyone who are willing to buy it, can immediately send PM or comment. thank you !!

This promo will be valid until I can send everything to livecoin exchange.

HONEYPOD
(HNY)   honeypod.org   (HNY)
Changing Your Internet Forever
mercinb

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 08:44:44 AM

If you're interested, my genesis address is for sale for 0.1 eth.

https://www.minereum.com/v2/check?address=0x9E2DAA7fe5ce29Be9D221d6e0C541007FF065de2

Bosko

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 08:56:17 AM

Hello all,

Ok I'm a noob to Minerum but not to other cryptos...

I have  Lv1 address but it is created in mewconnect and how the hell to import it to trust or metamask... Seed is 24 words and Trust and metamask work with 12 word seed word... Any idea....

Second question... Ok lets say that I pay 0.1ETH to be able to mine... whats in it for me bcz I will "mine" for at least 8 years to cover the cost.... whats the benefit to give you guys 0.1ETH for nothing

Third question... If i pay 0.34 can (I understand it like that, correct me if im wrong) take out 32k MNE and sell it on exchange (conveniently only one which does not work) to in theory get my money back and earn a buck or two in the process...

4th question... who in the right mind would buy my Lv1 address bcz it was possible to get it for free?

Conclusion... a lot of fuss about literally ... ok potentially another shitcoin in bubble wrap....

At least as I get it it is more "affordable" to  waist time on other airdrops... I will not name it (neither say it in DM) where you can get something for nothing except few minutes of your time... BUT not your money also.

Yeah I can be wrong off course but more that once I was also right...

Thank you for reading my rant :-)

Bye

1) See if you can get your wallet to display the private keys of each address. Not just the seed. private keys can be imported to metamask
2) Paying just 0.1 to get a L2 gives you practically nothing because you can't withdraw. Eventually you want to upgrade to L3 or just leave it at L1
3) 32k is the total starting amount but not wihdrawable. The withdrawable part is a small fraction of that which increases a little everyday (actually every block I think)
4) Only people who did not get one for free when it was possible but still want to have one now.

the first minereum in 2017 reached unbelievable prices because it was right in the middle of the bull market and people were obsessed with speculating cryptos. And mne v1 was absolutely free!
I don't know how it's gonna be this time. The very small amount of activated addresses tells me people are very wary to throw money on this and the market will be limited to other members of this small community of speculators.
In the end its just a game.

Thank you, I will try as you suggest
Bosko

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 09:43:35 AM

https://www.minereum.com/v2/check?address=0x9E2DAA7fe5ce29Be9D221d6e0C541007FF065de2

I'm willing to sell mine also ....
but I'm not sure that we will find dumb ass who will pay 0,44 ETH for nothing

I suggest you to search thru etherscan.io before you pay anything...

This more and more look's like HEX coin.... that shitcoin at lest you can sell :-)
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 11:20:51 AM

I'm willing to sell mine also ....
but I'm not sure that we will find dumb ass who will pay 0,44 ETH for nothing

I suggest you to search thru etherscan.io before you pay anything...

This more and more look's like HEX coin.... that shitcoin at lest you can sell :-)

i m willing to sell mine too for cheap pm me
duopronexolepfes

Activity: 274
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 11:26:34 AM

Have MNE on my metamask and can transfer to livecoin. But change 2fa in livecoin and must wait 48h if i want withdraw crypto, lol
wts tokens directly, wallet to wallet. Your offer dm me
crypzzzzzz99

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 12:12:36 PM

My genesis address is linked to my coinbase wallet how can I export the key so I can import the address to metamask?
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 01:54:24 PM

I also received 32 000 MNE
but after I read the last few pages here, it looks that it's not possible to sell them or move

so this looks not so good - you send tokens to people and then in order to withdraw them someday they need to read a lot of complicated info about "mining" and level, invest 0.44 ETH and hope that someday in 50 years when the mining is over they become rich)

the only person who become rich here is minereum dev Grin Grin Grin

I have two genesis wallet with 32000 Minerium on it, but I guess this is not free and easy money you will have to see the development of their version 2 because this Minerium  you received is not transferable at all, I don't think people will buy this genesis wallet if they see any development on the second version, but I prefer to keep it and see how it progress.

mercinb

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 01:58:10 PM

So I have a question in regards to Genesis Address Level 3

Genesis Address Level 3

You CAN:

- Set your address for sale at the price you wish

- Transfer the Genesis Address to another address

- Self-mine (mining process only starts on Level 2 or Level 3 activation)

- Transfer MNE to another address <-- Does this mean that the 32,000 MNE becomes available balance or is it only the self mined that can be transferred?

- Use the MNE Decentralized Trading

- Destroy your Genesis Address to buy/transfer stakes
CryptoKanth_

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 03:08:40 PM

Genesis Address Level 3

You CAN:

- Transfer MNE to another address <-- Does this mean that the 32,000 MNE becomes available balance or is it only the self mined that can be transferred?

No, the 32,000 MNE does not become available.  Once you activate Level 2 or Level 3, you will be mining roughly 2 MNE per day.  Think of this as unlocking 2 MNE per day.  This self-mined amount can then be transferred, but only if you are on Level 3.

32,000 MNE is the maximum amount of MNE that can be mined by a L2 or L3 genesis address.
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 03:22:56 PM

Genesis Address Level 3

You CAN:

No, the 32,000 MNE does not become available.  Once you activate Level 2 or Level 3, you will be mining roughly 2 MNE per day.  Think of this as unlocking 2 MNE per day.  This self-mined amount can then be transferred, but only if you are on Level 3.

32,000 MNE is the maximum amount of MNE that can be mined by a L2 or L3 genesis address.

and to make your genesis address mineable you have to pay minereum dev ?
IkonaDro4ku

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 04:59:01 PM

I have 24 Genesis Address Level 1, sell price 100$.
Reja32

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2020, 05:14:01 PM

I have Upgrade Genesis Address Level 3 and my total balance is 32,000 MNE but My Available Balance is too low and its mining very slow, MNE Per Block: 0.00032, what can I do now for increase mining or receive a huge amount of MNE?
CryptoKanth_

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 07:02:13 PM

Genesis Address Level 3

You CAN:

and to make your genesis address mineable you have to pay minereum dev ?

Yes, we do need to pay.  This benefits stakeholders as they get a share of all fees:

• L1 to L2 is 0.10 ETH; mining starts but we cannot transfer the self-mined MNE and this is fine if you just want to HODL
  • L2 to L3 is 0.20 ETH; obviously, mining has already started but you are now allowed to transfer the self-mined MNE if you wish
  • L1 to L3 is 0.30 ETH; mining starts and you are allowed to transfer the self-mined MNE if you wish

Those who do not have a genesis address can buy a L1 address for 0.44 ETH.  The fee includes upgrading to L3, so you are effectively getting a L3 address for 0.44 ETH
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 08:44:32 PM

En3r4:
hi I'm new to crypto participated in airdrop got coins but I can not deduce help, I will give a private key to my wallet and you transfer the coins to me to another address because it writes money but does not send the token

Private key

818db1bdd53a5467ca61f1e30d94fce8b1f71d423282bc59889a69f7ff79a80f
go away, I do not know why there are still scammers like you who are still just doing the mainstream way and for newcomers to stay away from this kind of private key because you will only be wasting some eth for something rubbish.

BillyNomates

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 10:17:09 PM

So. Basically, ~£500 worth of crypto shows up in your account.
You do some digging and find the minerium website that says you can transfer your minerium at lvl 3. But. To get to lvl 3 you need to pay 0.3ETH. Then you get to lvl 3 and find out you cant do anything with the MNE in your wallet, that is just a placeholder showing you what you "could" have if you stay at lvl 3 and self mine for 50 years.
Why does useless MNE (the tokens that you cant do anything with) have a value in the first place? Theyre not tokens, theyre not coins, theyre not actual objects. Theyre projected possible earnings. Theyre a target. Theyre pointless and misleading.
At current mne prices, (assuming self mining of 2 MNE per day) thats 4.5 years (ish) just to make back the 0.3 ETH that you pay to upgrade..
Not entirely convinced this isnt a scam to be honest.
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 06:10:24 AM

Well, its not a scan when the project is so transparent. Everything is well documented and accurate.

But it IS of course just a speculative game.

As I said before, MNE v1 was a lot more naive and simple but did very well due to circumstances. People are a lot more conservative this time with their satoshis.

Bulista

Activity: 169
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 10:35:18 AM

You do some digging and find the minerium website that says you can transfer your minerium at lvl 3. But. To get to lvl 3 you need to pay 0.3ETH. Then you get to lvl 3 and find out you cant do anything with the MNE in your wallet, that is just a placeholder showing you what you "could" have if you stay at lvl 3 and self mine for 50 years.
Why does useless MNE (the tokens that you cant do anything with) have a value in the first place? Theyre not tokens, theyre not coins, theyre not actual objects. Theyre projected possible earnings. Theyre a target. Theyre pointless and misleading.
At current mne prices, (assuming self mining of 2 MNE per day) thats 4.5 years (ish) just to make back the 0.3 ETH that you pay to upgrade..

You have to see it like this: when you activate a genesis address to level 3 costs 0.3 eth (about $50) now after you activate you will be mining for 50 years, thats $1 for mining per year in current prices. In what other crypto like bitcoin or ethereum can you mine for $1 per year...? Also you can also only upgrade to Level 2 to start mining that costs about $15, $0.3 PER YEAR! So no need to spend $50 to start mining.

ALSO

You can just set your Genesis Address for sale for free in the Minereum V2 platform no one forces you to upgrade or pay anything: https://www.minereum.com/howto#setforsale
brendan6498011

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 10:36:39 AM

how many gen have upgrate to V3?where to get this information?

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 11:35:04 AM

You have to see it like this: when you activate a genesis address to level 3 costs 0.3 eth (about $50) now after you activate you will be mining for 50 years, thats $1 for mining per year in current prices. In what other crypto like bitcoin or ethereum can you mine for $1 per year...? Also you can also only upgrade to Level 2 to start mining that costs about $15, $0.3 PER YEAR! So no need to spend $50 to start mining.

ALSO

You can just set your Genesis Address for sale for free in the Minereum V2 platform no one forces you to upgrade or pay anything: https://www.minereum.com/howto#setforsale
What you say make no sense to me, make the comparison between eth btc and minereum is absurd. This project will be dead as long dev will collect enough fees from each genesis address. The way the project was built looks more like a small pension for the dev for his retirement. The other projects have all been abandoned, this will end up as soon as the dev has filled his wallet with eth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: