Bitcoin Forum
December 06, 2021, 07:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 22.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - 🔥 🚀 Minereum Polygon Launch soon! 🚀  (Read 61081 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (139 posts by 61 users with 1 merit deleted.)
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:11:17 AM

Why can't I move these coins through MEW or Metamask?  Coins under contract 0x426ca1ea2406c07d75db9585f22781c096e3d0e0 which seems to be correct but just "fails" when trying to send.
Smart contract: 0x426ca1ea2406c07d75db9585f22781c096e3d0e0 is correct, you try to manually set a higher value of gas. Fees are rising too high in recent times when the network is busier.

Yes I've tried this several times, I get charged the fricken fees and transactions still fail.  Been sending other tokens on ETH with no issues too.  Never seen anything like this before:-(

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 07:51:52 AM

Why can't I move these coins through MEW or Metamask?  Coins under contract 0x426ca1ea2406c07d75db9585f22781c096e3d0e0 which seems to be correct but just "fails" when trying to send.
Smart contract: 0x426ca1ea2406c07d75db9585f22781c096e3d0e0 is correct, you try to manually set a higher value of gas. Fees are rising too high in recent times when the network is busier.

Yes I've tried this several times, I get charged the fricken fees and transactions still fail.  Been sending other tokens on ETH with no issues too.  Never seen anything like this before:-(
Have you activated the token to lvl 3 which permit you to transfer token that are mined from your genesis wallet and your only allowed to transfer the exact amount of token unlock or mined by your geneses address. 
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 08:01:28 AM

Have you activated the token to lvl 3 which permit you to transfer token that are mined from your genesis wallet and your only allowed to transfer the exact amount of token unlock or mined by your geneses address. 

Likely not since I've no idea what you are talking about lol
stonedking1

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 10:50:27 PM

That's because you can't transfer them unless you activate a level 3 address and even then you won't be able to transfer all the coins, only around 1.75 MNE per day.
minereum

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 02:46:34 PM

If you have a Genesis Address with 32,000 MNE you have 5 options:
1. Set Your Address For Sale: https://www.minereum.com/howto#setforsale
2. Upgrade to Level 2 (mining starts): https://www.minereum.com/howto#upgrade
3. Upgrade to Level 3 (mining starts & transfers allowed): https://www.minereum.com/howto#upgrade
4. Do nothing (your coins won't be mined, nothing will happen)
5. Destroy your address (coins will be burned and you will get nothing): https://www.minereum.com/howto#destroy

Read here to see all the advantages of upgrading your Genesis Address: https://www.minereum.com/whygenesis

Make sure:
- You open the Minereum V2 platform with a web3 browser loaded with your address! (Metamask, Trust Wallet, Coinbase Wallets, etc.)
- You are using the latest Minereum Contract:
0x426ca1ea2406c07d75db9585f22781c096e3d0e0
Symbol: MNE
Decimals: 8

Also make sure to check the Minereum Staking to get huge rewards: https://www.minereum.com/v2/staking and the Minereum Crypto Bond https://minereum.com/v2/cryptobond

Minereum - The First Self Mining Smart Contract

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
Crypto-MANUAL

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 03:59:25 AM

💎 MINEREUM CRYPTO BOND 💎 IS NOW LIVE!
UP TO 50% YIELD!

Minereum Crypto Bond is now live!

👉 https://www.minereum.com/v2/cryptobond 👈

How it Works

1. The Minereum Crypto Bond is a blockchain experiment to prove that it is technically possible to bring traditional bond functionalities into a blockchain.

2. In the Minereum Crypto Bond there is Maturity, Yield and the Bond value.

• The Maturity is the durantion of the Bond (1, 3 or 5 years)
  • The Bond Value is the MNE value you choose for the bond
  • The Yield is paid yearly for the duration of the Bond. Once you generate a Bond, the yield is fixed and never changes.
  • To start there are 3 available Yields:
      1 Year = 30%
       3 Years = 40%
       5 Years = 50%
  • When the Bond expires you get back the MNE value of the Bond.

3. For Example, if you get a 5 Years Bond with a 50% Yield and 10000 MNE, it means:

• You will receive 50% of the MNE amount every year.
  • In this example you would receive 5000 MNE every year for 5 years (25000 MNE)
  • When the bond expires you get the bond value back (in this example 10000 MNE).
  • In total in this example you receive 35000 MNE.

4. Take into account:

• In the Minereum Crypto Bond there is no debt, your tokens will simply be locked for the duration of the Bond.
  • Minereum and the Minereum Crypto Bond are not pegged to any fiat or crypto currency.
  • Minereum is not a company, it is a Decentralized Smart Contract on the ethereum blockchain.
  • We have no control over the liquidity on the market.
  • The Yields are planned to decrease over time for new bonds (they won't change for generated bonds).
  • Because of the Ethereum network fees costs we divided the Bond creation in 2 steps: 1. Generate the Bond 2. Build the Bond. Once you generate a bond it means it is active and you will be able to claim your rewards according to the duration of your bond. However for you to be able to see your payouts and claim the them you need to Build the bond first. This can be done at any point in time in the future, even after the bonds expires, and you will be able to claim your rewards. The only purpose of this is to make the bond generation process as cheap as possible because of the ethereum network fees.

5. To Participate Make Sure:

• You are using a web3 wallet such as Metamask (PC), TrustWallet (Android), Coinbase Wallet (iOS / Android), etc.
  • You have the amount of MNE for the Bond value in the ethereum address you are using in your web3 browser.
  • If you don't have MNE you can buy on Livecoin.net, MNE DEX and Uniswap
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1010

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:37:06 PM

How many genesis address are our for selling? where do i get the info ? thanks all people who answer

.......Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!.......
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 01:18:02 AM

You must have paid some fees to make your address being upgraded into the genesis level 3 address that will give you a permission to transfer your coin from your wallet. If your wallet was on the level 1 or 2 and you will never able to transfer your coin going out from your wallet.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▄████████▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄
█████████▀▀▀▀█████████
████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SANTA COIN.
              HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD             
████████████████  ██  ███████████████  ████████████████████████████████  ████
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████████████████  ██  ███████████████  ████████████████████████████████  ████
..BUY SANTA..
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1010

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 08:45:18 PM

You must have paid some fees to make your address being upgraded into the genesis level 3 address that will give you a permission to transfer your coin from your wallet. If your wallet was on the level 1 or 2 and you will never able to transfer your coin going out from your wallet.

still the same price to upgrade the genesis address?, since this project start eth is much more expencive , dev should think to make better price to upgrade

.......Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!.......
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
minereum

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 01:21:15 AM

📢 ANNOUNCEMENT

You can now sell the ownership of your Genesis Addresses Level 1 totally safe & decentralized without the need of manually exchanging private keys.

Previously, the trade of Genesis Addresses was restricted to the V2 Genesis DEX platform and costs to upgrade to level 3 were mandatory by design.

This new feature allows users to exchange ownership of Genesis Addresses Level 1s in a low-cost and safe way.

When a sale occurs, the buyer gets the Genesis Address level 1 automatically and the Seller gets the ETH funds: totally decentralized and safe.

To set your Genesis Address Level 1 for sale

1. Login into your web3 wallet with your Genesis Address Level 1
2. Go to the My Address page https://minereum.com/v2/myaddress
3. Scroll down to the end of the page and find the section "Set Genesis Address Level 1 for Ownership Sale"
4. Insert the price your wish and click Set For Sale (Note: ethereum gas fees apply)
5. After that you can validate that your Genesis Address Level 1 is set for ownership sale in the check page https://minereum.com/v2/check?address=[Your Address]
6. Make sure you share the link of your address to get your it sold: https://minereum.com/v2/check?address=[Your Address]

To buy the Ownership of a Genesis Address Level 1

1. Go to the Genesis Address Level 1 check page https://minereum.com/v2/check?address=[Seller Address]
2. Click "Buy Genesis Address Level 1"
3. When the transaction is successful, the buyer automatically gets the Genesis Address Level 1 ownership and the seller gets the ETH funds
4. To check your balance make sure to check the My Address or Check Page and add the MNE token manually to your wallet in case the balance is not visible

NOTES:

- Buying with this option gives you the Genesis Address Level 1 ownership without Level 2 or 3 activation, read about the options you have after acquiring this Genesis Address here https://www.minereum.com/howto#upgrade

- To learn more about the advantages of upgrading a Genesis Address read here https://www.minereum.com/whygenesis

WEBSITE Ξ TWITTER Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ WHITEPAPER Ξ  MINEREUM V2 PLATFORM Ξ  HOWTO TUTORIAL
JohnDunbar

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 10:45:45 PM

Looking to sell a genesis account with 32k tokens any offers??
masterslk1

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 06:15:41 AM

Hi, I have a question about staking, I staked my first batch of MNE a while back (after July 2020).
It shows in ,y overall staking dashboard, but it does not show in the current field.

I staked again just now, this one does show in current staking.

My question: I don't understand why the older stake does not show and the one of this morning does.
Shouldn't the older stake be visible as well, until the 365 day period is over?

And if it is correct it does not show, where has the first stake gone?

I added a screenshot below.

Maybe I'm missing something fundamental about the staking process,, but any help is appreciated!

https://i.imgur.com/i7Klam8.png
minereum

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2020, 02:50:33 AM

Hi, I have a question about staking, I staked my first batch of MNE a while back (after July 2020).
It shows in ,y overall staking dashboard, but it does not show in the current field.

I staked again just now, this one does show in current staking.

My question: I don't understand why the older stake does not show and the one of this morning does.
Shouldn't the older stake be visible as well, until the 365 day period is over?

And if it is correct it does not show, where has the first stake gone?

I added a screenshot below.

Maybe I'm missing something fundamental about the staking process,, but any help is appreciated!

Your new stake will be visible in your overall stakes after the end of each day

minereum

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2020, 02:55:11 AM

📢📢 ANNOUNCEMENT

The Minereum Genesis Addresses Upgrade fees were now reduced by 50%.

New upgrade fees:

Level 2 Upgrade Fee (from Level 1): 0.15 eth
Level 3 Upgrade Fee (from Level 2): 0.3 eth
Level 3 Upgrade Fee (from Level 1): 0.45 eth

Fee to purchase a Level 1 (automatically upgrades to Level 3): 0.385 eth

To upgrade your address access the My Address page using a web3 browser loaded with your Genesis Address: https://minereum.com/v2/myaddress

To learn more about the benefits of upgrading your genesis address: https://minereum.com/whygenesis

Stay tuned for more updates!

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2163
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 03:45:58 PM

📢📢 ANNOUNCEMENT

New upgrade fees:

To upgrade your address access the My Address page using a web3 browser loaded with your Genesis Address: https://minereum.com/v2/myaddress

To learn more about the benefits of upgrading your genesis address: https://minereum.com/whygenesis

So, if you have no addresses to begin with, it costs 0.385 eth to purchase one automatically upgraded to lvl 3
If you have a level 1, it costs 0.45 to get it to level 3
If you want to buy a level 1, it will cost whatever the seller charges, and then you need to pay the additional 0.45 to make it useful.

In what world does that make any sense at all?

minereum

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2020, 02:32:19 AM

📢📢 ANNOUNCEMENT

New upgrade fees:

So, if you have no addresses to begin with, it costs 0.385 eth to purchase one automatically upgraded to lvl 3
If you want to buy a level 1, it will cost whatever the seller charges, and then you need to pay the additional 0.45 to make it useful.

it costs 0.385 eth to purchase one automatically upgraded to lvl 3

Right, however this is planned to be temporary as announced before

Right

You mean buying the level 1 via ownership sale? If that’s the case the buyer in this case will have the advantage that he will be able to upgrade to level 2 and start mining (cheaper), also it safe guards the buyer that he will own the genesis address and he can choose to upgrade later, set it for sale in the Genesis DEX, or set it for ownership sale at a higher price

brazilman37

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 03:35:12 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2020, 04:03:06 AM by brazilman37

📢📢 ANNOUNCEMENT

New upgrade fees:

it costs 0.385 eth to purchase one automatically upgraded to lvl 3

Right, however this is planned to be temporary as announced before

Right

You mean buying the level 1 via ownership sale? If that’s the case the buyer in this case will have the advantage that he will be able to upgrade to level 2 and start mining (cheaper), also it safe guards the buyer that he will own the genesis address and he can choose to upgrade later, set it for sale in the Genesis DEX, or set it for ownership sale at a higher price

i cant believe i missed this airdrop. damn im losing it.
ok so i have a normal address, how do i upgrade it to lvl1 Genesis?

Brazilman37BTC

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Facebook
Twitter    Telegram    Discord
Nobt-plataform
TotalPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012

vertex output parameter not completely initialized

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 06:30:28 PM

📢📢 ANNOUNCEMENT

New upgrade fees:

Good move ! Smiley
sNize

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2020, 07:20:52 PM

Maybe dumb question but what is the difference between "set genesis address for sale"  and "set genesis address level 1 ownership for sale" ?

do i have to empty my wallet for that because they get the ownership of it or does it just transfer the "genesis status" to the buyers address?

I have 32000 MNE on my Metamask, and i don't know what to do.

Genesis addresses level 1 are listed for 0.385 ETH, is the ownership of the address worth more?

Huh
brazilman37

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 11:05:01 PM

Maybe dumb question but what is the difference between "set genesis address for sale"  and "set genesis address level 1 ownership for sale" ?

do i have to empty my wallet for that because they get the ownership of it or does it just transfer the "genesis status" to the buyers address?

I have 32000 MNE on my Metamask, and i don't know what to do.

Genesis addresses level 1 are listed for 0.385 ETH, is the ownership of the address worth more?

Huh

hey are those genesis tokens locked in your metamask wallet?

Brazilman37BTC

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

██████████████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Facebook
Twitter    Telegram    Discord
Nobt-plataform
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: