Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:36:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 340 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅  (Read 127343 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Raypok

Activity: 232
Merit: 13

PRiVCY -Mod

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:33:14 PM

== GETTING READY FOR AIRDROP 10 ==

Registration Deadline is at August 10 16:00 UCT
Airdrop starts at August 11 16:00 UCT

* BCT activity level has to be at 28+ before the deadline! Show some
  activity there, make quality posts in different threads (except off-topic)
  No spam, no burst posting. Bounty report posts don't count als active.  

* Discord activity is mandatory. You don't have to spend hours here
  just drop in a couple times a week and chat some with members.
  There is no set limit in EXP points, so stop asking please.

* Make at least one retweet of an official PRiVCY tweet from this week

* Make sure you wear the latest #signature (Signatures4.txt)

* AD10 - hold at least 90% of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 10.08.2018

* Most people done it already but if you haven't don't forget to send the 0.001 Priv to verify your
  walletaddress for info #announcements. Use Coin Control when you send the verification payment.
  Read the #faq for info!

* Mods start final checks at friday, Status update is saturday!

* There is no Free Lunch, you have a responsibility yourself to keep
  taking notice of the #rules and #announcements an pinned messages during the week.
  We are here to help not to babysitt

For help go to #support-center
For wallet issues go to #wallet-help
For bot commands go to #bots-cmd

Multi-account scammers will be caught!

=== GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WITH ROUND 10 ===

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:52:51 PM

Preparing for AD10 is cool if one can simply follow and adhere to the rules without been oblivious . I am though kinda glad that I'm part of other applicant  opportuned to get 149.006 PRiV for the first time, but yet still been skipped for Eligibility. Does this mean I can still be eligible before 11th August for AD10. It shall look like taboo missing out this alluring Airdrop with all tasks been performed with utmost capacity.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
JustASalad

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:55:36 PM

Saw some people getting upset about the new house rules. I don't think they will even affect the majority of our members considering most are pretty nice and friendly. There was just a rather unpleasant dispute in #general and people got really immature with what was being said. We don't need hatred or unfriendliness in our community, that is all these rules aim to keep out.

Feel free to joke and have fun in chat as we always do, just be nice  Smiley

The vast majority of folk in the discord chat are both very friendly and helpful,personally I've enjoyed chatting to everyone in discord Smiley

As with everything in life there's always a tiny minority who seem to want to stuff things up or be disruptive.

I didn't see on Discord those people upset by the rules. They must really be just a few, which in a community of over 1000 people is basically nothing.

I shouldn't have called it upset, but some were concerned over how strict some of the rules would be due to the amount of banter thrown around in #general most of the time
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

* AD10 - hold at least 90% of your total airdropped amount in your airdrop address on 10.08.2018

* Most people done it already but if you haven't don't forget to send the 0.001 Priv to verify your
  walletaddress for info #announcements. Use Coin Control when you send the verification payment.
  Read the #faq for info!

taking notice of the #rules and #announcements an pinned messages during the week.

I should be good with this list. Looking forward for AD10.
oo666oo

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:40:57 PM

Just 40 hours or so before AD10 deadline, time for everyone to check if all the requirements have been met. ReTweets, posts and Discord activity.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
CryptoBang123

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

Not bad
Vinnyjrt

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:16:41 AM

I’ve been reading through these latest posts and see a lot of you reminding each other about being active and retweeting and basically following the rules.  Good job everyone!! This community is growing stronger by the day. As many of you know there have also been some “house rules” set in PRiVCY discord. This is not to take any fun away from anybody, but just a reminder to show respect to one another. Also, to keep our chat from having a “trashy” image to current community members and to new members that will be joining us. The PRiVCY project is not an average project and sets itself to high standards, which it properly deserves. So with that being said, you have roughly 40 hours until the airdrop 10 registration cutoff!  Make sure you start double checking yourselves!!

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
Jjunpat

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:23:31 AM

@everyone please vote for listing PRiVCY on SonoX! No sign up required but just click the link then look and hit Vote next to PRiVCY PRiV. Keep voting everyday and lets make it to rank#1 here https://sonox.io/
vozphongtom

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:24:24 AM

Just 40 hours or so before AD10 deadline, time for everyone to check if all the requirements have been met. ReTweets, posts and Discord activity.

this airdrop we  don't have any mandatory tweets this week , keep following rules and read pinned messages .

we have a HOUSE RULES  on pinned messages .
yanoaziz

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:33:18 AM

i joined this project from the start. he have a strang communty and very active admin and devs. i joined all airdrop and i will join this one too.
so keep good worke team.
BellIcon

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:50:42 AM

Saw some people getting upset about the new house rules. I don't think they will even affect the majority of our members considering most are pretty nice and friendly. There was just a rather unpleasant dispute in #general and people got really immature with what was being said. We don't need hatred or unfriendliness in our community, that is all these rules aim to keep out.

The vast majority of folk in the discord chat are both very friendly and helpful,personally I've enjoyed chatting to everyone in discord Smiley

As with everything in life there's always a tiny minority who seem to want to stuff things up or be disruptive.

I didn't see on Discord those people upset by the rules. They must really be just a few, which in a community of over 1000 people is basically nothing.

I can't imagine anyone really being too upset by the pinned rules, since it's basically about not being too sexual in ones speech, and to not be hateful and respect others in the community. These are very reasonable things that even someone with a filthy mouth would understand.
ryhames

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:11:46 AM

Read the #faq for info!

Nice thank you,, one of the best cyrpto in here, fast and good suppport in discord.
Really proud can be a part of this community.
Good luck for the dev team.
howardjms

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:25:56 AM

This is the first time i joined this AD, and I see that privcy has good innovation, fast support, and a positive and strong community.
I hope didnt miss the current and future airdrop, because it says there are up to 20 future airdrops.
Keep it up for the great job dev team !
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:36:40 AM

I didn't realize anyone would get upset with such basic rules.     Seems fairly simple to me.   Treat people with respect,  encourage an open and welcoming community.

Your signature here
johnnyns

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:31:43 AM

I see we're 13th on sonox, and miss just about 100 votes to get to 11th. That's the range we've been in for the last week or so. I think we have a great community and could easily push into top 10 and have no fear of getting out of top 15, if everyone just kept getting back to vote every day.

You guys know you can vote each day, right? And you don't even have to register, just click?

sonox.io
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:47:47 AM

Feel free to joke and have fun in chat as we always do, just be nice  Smiley

Life is a joke and we like to have fun in the chat the rules are just there to keep the community clean. Obviously we arent super strict on swearing, but on the other hand if its extreme it wont be tolerated... They are more general ground rules Wink Nothing too serious.... However three warnings is a perm ban so be careful! Smiley

In other news...

Check out our new PHOTO GIVEAWAY!! #photo-giveaway on discord:

We have amassed to a huge community of members around the world! Take a picture of yourself infront of any well known landmarks, great scenaries or anywhere else creative holding a sign containing Our Logo and either HODL PRIVCY or BUY PRIVCY.

Post the picture including your PRiV address, as a community EVERYONE can vote on the best pictures taken. A green check mark emoji added to the picture will count as one vote per entry. Then STAFF will take the 5 top voted pictures and pick three winners:

• 1st place will win 100 PRIV
  • 2nd place will win 50 PRIV
  • 3rd will win 20 PRIV.  

Bonus If you photobomb a live newscast or anything similar you will automatically win a first place prize!

Entries will be accepted up until 8.18.18 at 16:00 UCT

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Jjunpat

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:28:06 AM

Hoping to see all the PRiVCY Community Members before AD20 if everybody have the guts please show the world of cryptocurrency especially in the PRiVCY Discord the beautiful spots and landmarks of your wonderful country. Through this kind of contest proves that PRiVCY is anywhere around and members being proud to showcase their beautiful place with PRiVCY logo and holding with HODL PRiV or BUY PRiV. Most especially if with news media around. This is the most interesting giveaway and its 3rd photo-giveaway. I have participated the 2 photo-giveaways so I enjoyed having photoshots anywhere near my place and so proud holding my HODL PRiV BUY PRiV. I am encouraging everyone to participate this new photo giveaway post your photos on PRiVCY Discord #photo-giveaway entries will be accepted up until August 18, 2018 at 16:00 UCT. Most voted pictures wins lots of PRiV!
The_Money_Manager

Activity: 215
Merit: 5

Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:05:00 AM

I love the photo giveaway. It really shows how different we all are and the amazing places you live in. I really want to see someone at a Fed meeting with a sign that says Stake Privcy right behind the chairman like the guy who held the sign that said Buy Bitcoin. If anyone could do that I swear I would give them my first born!

I also saw a post regarding people who lose their collective $h&t when they miss the airdrop, even when it's their fault, and how others haven't really seen it. If any of you are looking for some laughs then be with me in Support Center on Saturday after the airdrop!

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Franzinatr

Activity: 389
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:22:25 AM

The Team Gaming of PRiVCY is still looking for often streamers, I hope someone will collaborate with us and we will having a couple of tournaments per week.

Retweet, like and share is appreciated, I don't have extra cents to reward who did the shares at this moment but I hope someone will do it.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Franzinatr/status/1025898119131590656
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Franzinatr1/posts/259544318192514

You may also suggest what games do you want to see in the tournames, just drop a chat in #privcy-gaming (Discord) and we will look into it, thank you very much!

Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:00:56 AM

Better late than never

looking at the dots, is this all wallets or only the airdropped wallets?
cause there is no big disbalance as I can see, we are all almost equal, and it is good  Cool

They must be only aidropped wallets, if it weren't the case and Airdrop fund or Bounty fund appeared there, they'd take all space in the graph Smiley

The graphs are entirely built on airdrop logs. No trading / mining / staking / pre-mine is reflected here.

Looking at the round illustration of all the participants, it is clearly showed that we are continuously getting bigger. This means we are attracting new investors and that is a good sign of coin's progress. 😁

The round illustration / bubble chart does not grow in size. It always represents 100% of the airdrop that has been distributed until that point in time. The size of the bubbles within is important and shows how equal and spread the distribution is progressing.

If you look for new members week by week, I would like to point you to the first bar chart (airdrop participants). The overall bar represents all airdrop participants in a specific week, the lower value shows people who joined for the first time in that particular week.

Love your charts mate we spoke on discord so you already know this, I helped you clear up some question in the distribution for AD9. As we chatted, this shows a very fair distribution around the board, all circles are pretty equal. Once AD11 happens and investor multipliers go higher they will differ more so in size, but altogether a very fair method for equal distribution. Seeing in a visual helps a lot for some people Wink

Thanks for clearing this up so quickly. And yes, visualizing data can be a very powerful thing.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 340 »
  Print  

Jump to: