Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
BitcoinSteve

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:53:30 AM

wish someone could actually teach me to mine...

DRK: XtijFQdCcPpKXmtjKF4xdpy6vCvJTymfzw

BTC: 1LbPHiUfegA3Xjfg4YJkJqLNpaRWDcRPay

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:54:46 AM

So much FUD right now. Makes me want to buy  Cheesy

One guy trolling is considered FUD now? lol.

Honestly things are looking weird. Trade volume has gone from 2300 fucking BTC to 800...and steadily dropping. Wonder what will happen?

I keep saying that you guys crack me up.  Here is an example. You just looked at Mintpal and made that statement.  What else happened in the past 24 hours that may have had an effect on this?  Did some of the Mintpal trade volume move to another exchange?  Did Cryptsy go live?  Did you even think before you posted this?  While your post is not meant to be negative, it is a very negative post and made with very little thought on your part.   If nothing I just said makes sense, then you need to stop posting.

I obviously took into account other exchanges that opened up.

Did you think about what you said, prior to making condescending quips? Moving from Mintpal to Crypsty? That's like moving from Amsterdam to Auschwitz. No one in their right mind made that transition. BTer is a non-factor. No, what is happening is that the pump is over and we will see a sharp decrease to the 20-30 range, fueled additionally by multipools dumping MINT all over your aspirations of extending this lil bubble further.

I like the hypocrisy in this thread though. Say it'll reach 100 satoshi and you are revered. Be realistic and predict a normal target and you get labeled a troll. Hilarious.

Anyone thinking a 7 fold increase in price overnight can be sustained because m-muh PoW interest is delusional.

You have no clue what people do!  I will educate you, if that is possible.   The high volume was largely due to the volatility..... DAY TRADING.  It has been very stable at 40-41 satoshi for 16 hours now.  This means that the orders above and below this level will not trade and day traders will trade anothe coin.  I made 100 BTC of trades yesterday alone between 30 and 40 satoshi.  Today I did only 5 BTC due to the narrow range of movement.  Again, if you do not understand, go away!  This is not a game for children who have no clue.  And FYI, the 100 BTC yesterday was the same 5BTC bought and sold 10 times each way for a net 20% return on the day.   Simple fundamental analysis and years of day trading stocks.  Do yourself a huge favor and do not respond and embarrass yourself yet again.

Yeah, and I'm warren buffet. No way I'm trusting a noob like yourself with no proof. Fuck off.

Honestly things are looking weird. Trade volume has gone from 2300 fucking BTC to 800...and steadily dropping. Wonder what will happen?

I keep saying that you guys crack me up.  Here is an example. You just looked at Mintpal and made that statement.  What else happened in the past 24 hours that may have had an effect on this?  Did some of the Mintpal trade volume move to another exchange?  Did Cryptsy go live?  Did you even think before you posted this?  While your post is not meant to be negative, it is a very negative post and made with very little thought on your part.   If nothing I just said makes sense, then you need to stop posting.

Did you think about what you said, prior to making condescending quips? Moving from Mintpal to Crypsty? That's like moving from Amsterdam to Auschwitz. No one in their right mind made that transition. BTer is a non-factor. No, what is happening is that the pump is over and we will see a sharp decrease to the 20-30 range, fueled additionally by multipools dumping MINT all over your aspirations of extending this lil bubble further.

I like the hypocrisy in this thread though. Say it'll reach 100 satoshi and you are revered. Be realistic and predict a normal target and you get labeled a troll. Hilarious.

Anyone thinking a 7 fold increase in price overnight can be sustained because m-muh PoW interest is delusional.

The pump ended long ago and the correction was from 60 to 25, the block reward halves again soon so the price should increase again. Doge shot up 20x and sustained at 10x.. It's not unheard of. 100 is unlikely overnight but in a few weeks? I say it's fairly reasonable.

The difference is doge had 50k reddit followers backing it and a plethora of active marketing and services from the get-go.

What does MINT have? Uh....some logos? And the promise of a marketplace? Great....

It doesn't matter about the community right now. There is no pump currently the price is stable :L I don't understand how you think this is a pump, the 24 hour volume dropped to a third of what it was and the price is still holding, you are clueless if you think the price is going to go DOWN when the volume has already dropped so much.

No, you're clueless. I'm a fan of MINT, but volume dropping *is* why the price hasn't moved up or down much. If there was sufficient volume selling then it'd go down, buying will go up. Now it's stagnant and not going down (or up for that matter) precisely because there is no volume. If the next wave of volume are on sell, then expect the price to plummet.

You do realize the volume is currently going up yes?

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Bulldog_Duke

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:57:16 AM

You have no clue what people do!  I will educate you, if that is possible.   The high volume was largely due to the volatility..... DAY TRADING.  It has been very stable at 40-41 satoshi for 16 hours now.  This means that the orders above and below this level will not trade and day traders will trade anothe coin.  I made 100 BTC of trades yesterday alone between 30 and 40 satoshi.  Today I did only 5 BTC due to the narrow range of movement.  Again, if you do not understand, go away!  This is not a game for children who have no clue.  And FYI, the 100 BTC yesterday was the same 5BTC bought and sold 10 times each way for a net 20% return on the day.   Simple fundamental analysis and years of day trading stocks.  Do yourself a huge favor and do not respond and embarrass yourself yet again.

Yeah, and I'm warren buffet. No way I'm trusting a noob like yourself with no proof. Fuck off.

The pump ended long ago and the correction was from 60 to 25, the block reward halves again soon so the price should increase again. Doge shot up 20x and sustained at 10x.. It's not unheard of. 100 is unlikely overnight but in a few weeks? I say it's fairly reasonable.

The difference is doge had 50k reddit followers backing it and a plethora of active marketing and services from the get-go.

What does MINT have? Uh....some logos? And the promise of a marketplace? Great....

It doesn't matter about the community right now. There is no pump currently the price is stable :L I don't understand how you think this is a pump, the 24 hour volume dropped to a third of what it was and the price is still holding, you are clueless if you think the price is going to go DOWN when the volume has already dropped so much.

No, you're clueless. I'm a fan of MINT, but volume dropping *is* why the price hasn't moved up or down much. If there was sufficient volume selling then it'd go down, buying will go up. Now it's stagnant and not going down (or up for that matter) precisely because there is no volume. If the next wave of volume are on sell, then expect the price to plummet.

Volume for 24 hour is dropping just like I said it woudl in my last post - it is now 675 BTC on Mint - read my last post
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:58:33 AM

Volume for 24 hour is dropping just like I said it woudl in my last post - it is now 675 BTC on Mint - read my last post

It may be dropping on Mintpal but is on Cryptsy now and other exchanges sir, It's up 10%.. not sure what numbers you are looking at.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Bulldog_Duke

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:58:39 AM

Volume now down to 670 BTC  - hmmm, maybe you bit off more than you could chew. Huh, ManOnTheMoon??
Bulldog_Duke

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:04:38 AM

It may be dropping on Mint but is on Cryptsy now and other exchanges sir, It's up 10%.. not sure what numbers you are looking at.

I show it dropping on Cryptsy also compared to what it was 24 hours ago - gradual overall decline - look at your charts again.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:05:47 AM

It may be dropping on Mint but is on Cryptsy now and other exchanges sir, It's up 10%.. not sure what numbers you are looking at.

I show it dropping on Cryptsy also compared to what it was 24 hours ago - gradual overall decline - look at your charts again.

I am and overall every exchange combined it is up :L

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Bulldog_Duke

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:12:10 AM

LOL - okay  click on this link  https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/156
and then hit the 1 week box at top (1W) and it will display the volumes since it went live on Cryptsy and then look at the bars at bottom at 1800 yesterday and compare to 1800 today   CLEARLY LESS VOLUME AS VOALITILITY IS GONE.    I am trying to help you guys learn and be better traders or pickers but it seems to be a fight with you all.
bwcainmay

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:13:12 AM

Sorry but this dude has been making the most sense to me. I tend to lean toward the realistic side of life. Dreamers get nothing done and make pointless comments like the last 5 to ten pages of this post.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:14:59 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 05:29:18 AM by NutMasterTardd

LOL - okay  click on this link  https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/156
and then hit the 1 week box at top (1W) and it will display the volumes since it went live on Cryptsy and then look at the bars at bottom at 1800 yesterday and compare to 1800 today   CLEARLY LESS VOLUME AS VOALITILITY IS GONE.    I am trying to help you guys learn and be better traders or pickers but it seems to be a fight with you all.

Then you know where the price is going and you should sell your Mint now Smiley I'm going to bed I will be back here tomorrow Smiley

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:15:38 AM

Mint is not going to tank IMHO but I don't see it staying around 40-50sat right now I decided to dump my 3.5mil mint because the volume on Mintpal has decreased substantially I am just a noob but that's my 2cents.  I could be wrong but I wasn't willing to pass up the opportunity to make my first whole bitcoin :-D 1.3408btc to be exact! Today was a good to say the least!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:21:44 AM

http://www.icmj.com/more_page.php?id=8&keywords=How_to_Mine_an..

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
Bulldog_Duke

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:24:46 AM

Mint is not going to tank IMHO but I don't see it staying around 40-50sat right now I decided to dump my 3.5mil mint because the volume on Mintpal has decreased substantially I am just a noob but that's my 2cents.  I could be wrong but I wasn't willing to pass up the opportunity to make my first whole bitcoin :-D 1.3408btc to be exact! Today was a good to say the least!

there is absolutely nothing wrong with taking profits off the table and protecting your money.  Do I knwo where it is going?  NO I do not and neither does anyone else for sure.  We all have our ideas.   I have day traded this thing to profits far beyond what i hold in my wallet from mining.  I always keep coin "just in case" it is big.   Until someone strats buying big with a huge open order or starts selling big with an open order, this will stay pretty steady (that is fact and how the market works).   It all depends what happens first.  One thing is for sure, when it happens, there will be great volatility again and there will be plenty of trading to be done.  Look at yesterday, the support was at 30 satoshi as it hit that several times to only bounce back to 40.  Read charts, learn from them, and look for levels of support at bottom and levels of resistance at top.  People on this board liek to call these thing buy walls and sell walls.   it is really support levels that it tends to not fall below and resistance levels that it has trouble passing through.  Once it passes through resistance, it usually runs a bit and makes money.
bwcainmay

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:26:06 AM

I'll teach you, however, you really should mine with a decent graphics card to make it worth your while.
DougB62

Activity: 672

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:26:55 AM

LOL!!!!   Grin
broken_pixel

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:28:36 AM

Too bad this thread is turning into people arguing about Mint.

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
DougB62

Activity: 672

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:30:13 AM

Yeah - My interest in the coin hasn't waned, but the thread is becoming somewhat tedious... *sigh
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 05:32:00 AM

Guys, I have explained this already and I am dismissed as a "noob."   Here it is again.  it was 830 BTC an hour ago and now it is down to 715 BTC on Mintpal in past 24 hours.  Thsi will continue to drop as the price stays very stable.  WHY?  No volatility = no trading = lower volumes.  Google "volatility and traqde volume" and educate yourself.   I am not Nostradamus but I can tell you as long as this thing stays at 40=41 Satoshi, the Mintpal 24 hor volume will keep dropping as the hours of volatility are repalced withe the 40-41 Satoshi hours.  This is simple fundamentals.   Quit loving or hating a coin..... that makes you the whale meat.   And, the whale will eat.   I hold 18 million Mint in my wallet and I also trade for profits if there is volatility.  I am trading another coin now and will wait for Mint to become volatile again.   Guys - people really pay for this kind of advice and education and you kids are getting it here tonight for free.  Go ahead and flame away but watch that volume go down for a few more hours if the price stays solid..... then you guys can pay your respects.

You're right, I'm sorry I doubted you. Please try to understand that with 28 posts one assumes one is shilling a coin.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
bwcainmay

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:32:30 AM

Yeah - My interest in the coin hasn't waned, but the thread is becoming somewhat tedious... *sigh

Agreed! Went from happy happy a couple of days ago to pissing matches and unrealistic dreaming!
broken_pixel

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:33:18 AM

A helpful cool site that keeps a portfolio of cryptos.

http://cryptofolio.info/

Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: