Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:26:20 PM

28 BTC buy wall at 54 wow

That wall was around 48-49 earlier. Someone's pumping.

The higher they pump, the lower it falls. The small fish like me won't sell once they've bought in..

This coin will be legit unless devs are total scammers. If they are, I will hunt them down personally.

Lol, you got back up

Back up +1

Yep, all we need to know now is what the dev plans to do with the 700m pre-mine. I know he/she has been spending a fair few million so far on development, but we need more giveaways and transparency.

Don't worry about the 700million premine, it's not that much. The floor mint just bounced from is higher than I thought it would be. Still holding all mints strong. I don't have time for that daytrading malarky. Every time I try it I lose lol

Now, on with business....! Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thejepper

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:29:04 PM

All the MINT is getting bought up at Coin-Swap.net we need more trades up!
Wow that site is full of spelling mistakes. I don't want to see their code!

jany8293

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:34:26 PM

oh you've only just noticed the manipulated market price.!!!!

It's another pump and dump brought to you by Wolong.

you'll all be bag holders soon.

shakes head

Spot on mate - Was heavily invested in PANDA when Wolong fucked us all out of our Bitcoin. He got away with over 250 Bitcoin that we are 100% sure of and probably hundreds more from the pumps and dumps. He is behind this, It is no coincidence that this coin suddenly came to life after the rape of PANDA and the dumping of the premine held by Wolong was complete. He is making fools of everyone, and with each successful trade (he is making 4-6% on each one rather easily, quickly increasing his total portfolio) he is becoming more powerful.

There really is no reason for MINT to be worth this much right now, nice coin, great ideas, but come on. When people, anyone, pump like this you all need to realise that they clearly have a tremendous supply of MINT to dump on you bought at very low prices. In reality they are not pumping anything, YOU are, you are the player investing your BTC into a coin, paying 4-5 times more than it is worth in order for a few men to dump their coins on you through small, staggered sell walls. They are laughing all the way to the bank, just as they fucked MOON, TIPS, CAT, PANDA, LOT buyers etc.

The only way to win right now is to mine MINT and hold it. If you pay this much for it now I guarantee it will fall like a sack of bricks in the coming days, if not hours - its just so damn artificial. The reason people think it "can't possibly be one or two men, its too much volume" is because like I said earlier YOU are the one doing the buying, and there are hundreds of people like you having a punt - notice their buy walls never get touched, they are there to make YOU pay more for the coin, they have no intention of buying it themselves as evidenced by the removal of the walls whenever the sells get a little to close to them.

Just be aware that scumbag manipulators are operating in this market - they fucked PANDA and have found another decent enough coin to mess with.

There will be those who will say "Bullshit. Buy up now guys while it's till low!" - They want their MINT holdings to go up further and more importantly they want your bitcoin. Others will say "Guys sell now, shits going dowwwwn" - they want to buy your MINT. But others will simply say "be mindful that you are being played." If you think you can chance your luck and day trade a profit go for it, but don't think you can outfox those with hundreds of thousands of dollars to throw at this - they decide when the price has risen enough for them to clean you out.

Very interesting, +1!
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:35:45 PM

Just a little something that may help you guys out a bit from the Col team.

You are likely to see some drop in price from miners until around 1 month of being strictly POS. Colossuscoin is 100% POS since and December and it's awesome, you don't have to worry about the miners killing the value of the coin. Once fully POS, staking will move the blockchain so I would suggest depositing small amounts into wallets over the staking period so there is more coins staking periodically, we have started this and will see the results over the next couple weeks.

You may also see some connectivity issues with Cryptsy once POS only so if Cryptsy hits their fraud protection and takes their wallet offline and it's only POS, it will dramatically slow down the transaction times. If you fight with Cryptsy over any issues that happen they do have it within their right to delist your coin because they can't work with the community. I have talked with Bit John and Mullick extensively over the last month and they do a good job.

Remember, in a new technology there may be issues from time to time so it's all about how you handle the situation so you build bridges.

Just thought I'd put in my 2 satoshis

Good luck Mintcoin, wishing you the best from all of us at the Colossuscoin team.
Chris180Z

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:39:15 PM

The higher they pump, the lower it falls. The small fish like me won't sell once they've bought in..

This coin will be legit unless devs are total scammers. If they are, I will hunt them down personally.

Lol, you got back up

Back up +1

Yep, all we need to know now is what the dev plans to do with the 700m pre-mine. I know he/she has been spending a fair few million so far on development, but we need more giveaways and transparency.

Don't worry about the 700million premine, it's not that much. The floor mint just bounced from is higher than I thought it would be. Still holding all mints strong. I don't have time for that daytrading malarky. Every time I try it I lose lol

700m is still quite a lot, and it will be a LOT once minting start to take effect. This needs to be addressed for the coin to really take off. I don't mind the dev keeping some of it, but that amount is absurd.
Chris180Z

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:41:02 PM

Also, if any of you missed it, the forums are here - http://www.mintcointalk.com
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:44:27 PM

Just a little something that may help you guys out a bit from the Col team.

You are likely to see some drop in price from miners until around 1 month of being strictly POS. Colossuscoin is 100% POS since and December and it's awesome, you don't have to worry about the miners killing the value of the coin. Once fully POS, staking will move the blockchain so I would suggest depositing small amounts into wallets over the staking period so there is more coins staking periodically, we have started this and will see the results over the next couple weeks.

You may also see some connectivity issues with Cryptsy once POS only so if Cryptsy hits their fraud protection and takes their wallet offline and it's only POS, it will dramatically slow down the transaction times. If you fight with Cryptsy over any issues that happen they do have it within their right to delist your coin because they can't work with the community. I have talked with Bit John and Mullick extensively over the last month and they do a good job.

Remember, in a new technology there may be issues from time to time so it's all about how you handle the situation so you build bridges.

Just thought I'd put in my 2 satoshis

Good luck Mintcoin, wishing you the best from all of us at the Colossuscoin team.

All well and good, but Col is still not fixed yet, so it's difficult to be excited about Colossuscoin until the minting is fixed.

I'm sticking with EBT for now. PoS coin, rare, and it's a few days away from starting PoS minting.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
colinfx

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:45:05 PM

Lol, you got back up

Back up +1

700m is still quite a lot, and it will be a LOT once minting start to take effect. This needs to be addressed for the coin to really take off. I don't mind the dev keeping some of it, but that amount is absurd.

700million isn't that many, some miners might have even more than that. I got in quite late (4 days after launch) and I personally mined 100million. Some who got in earlier may have more MINT than the dev's pre-mine.
jany8293

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:47:20 PM

Panic sellers bout to buy again reset that interest lol this is the most entertaining coin ever

http://coinmarketcap.com/mint_30.html

No one with a cerbral cortex is buying at these prices.

I've got to admit, this is a crazy steep rise - but where is the top?

This is the top for now. We've hit it.

Did you notice how every other coin but MINT including bitcoin has been declining, yet mint is seeing 200% gains? Is that not a red flag for you? People are probably hedging with mint, but once it starts to pop expect wolololol to FUCK PULL OUT

^ He's right you know. When Doge, BTC, LTC and everything else goes down and yet MINT goes up 300% in 24 hours you know there is something going on - you don't have to know exactly WHAT is going but just know that someone, somewhere has created market conditions (very high MINT Price) that are most favorable to himself - he is not doing to help the coin, or you - he is using your aggregated buy power to pump the price up in order to dump on you. This man did it with Panda, getting poor suckers to pay 30+ satoshi for it before he DUMPED the premine and filled every single buy order down to 1 satoshi.

Incidentally guys, have a look around and find the coin that has had steady buy support but nothing to give the immediate impression of a pump - I won't tell you which one it is, but one coin has been slowly bought up at a very low price for the last 48 hours while mint has gone up and people have dumped it to buy mint, you can tell because every time fools sell off their coins expecting to crash the buy wall and buy back cheaper a wild 10BTC buy order appears...

Remember, these guys buy coins up at their lowest point, and THEN once they have enough of a stash they start the pump, which others pay for with their BTC - they don't have any orders filled, nor do they intend to buy anycoins - because they have already done their buying 2 days ago ;-)

Sounds very risky now
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:48:37 PM

Cost approx $200 per million in this price range.

$200 x 700  =    14k to 18k

That is a reasonable amount to get a company off the ground.    Too little to walk away and split proceeds.
Not much of a worry bout.  

Communication need has been repeated.  I am sure they are reasonable and will be easy to account.
How many houses, cars, and second homes are being bought with it, well who knows.  But we need investment money.

Advertisements -  Pay off people.  Editors are huge.   Take them out to dinner.  Wine and dine.  

Radio  ads -  google search.

Maybe buying the domain   MINTCOIN.com for 6k or whatever.

You are off by 1 order of magnitude xD 700mil at 40 satoshi = 700000000*0.0000004=280 btc. More like 160k+ usd at the moment

Ofc you won't actually be able to get that much cause you won't be able to dump 700m without crashing the price.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:52:35 PM

All the MINT is getting bought up at Coin-Swap.net we need more trades up!
Wow that site is full of spelling mistakes. I don't want to see their code!

Hello, thanks for checking out the site! Can you help me find the spelling mistakes? As far as using the site, you can check our thread here to see if its good or bad feedback. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=480952.0

Coin-Swap was one of the first exchanges supporting MINT and I am a MINT believer Smiley

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:54:03 PM

Wow at dev premine value! Congrats. If it were me I'd definitely be selling some off. It's not every day you see an altcoin premine become worth hundreds of BTC this quickly. I only used about 0.33 BTC to buy in at 8 satoshi, because I didn't want to spend another 1 BTC at 9 satoshi where there was plenty available, so I left the offer at 8 and it never filled. I sold it all at 28 satoshi. Who knew?!! Grats on the gains to those who made them.
colinfx

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:56:36 PM

Wow at dev premine value! Congrats. If it were me I'd definitely be selling some off. It's not every day you see an altcoin premine become worth hundreds of BTC this quickly. I only used about 0.33 BTC to buy in at 8 satoshi, because I didn't want to spend another 1 BTC at 9 satoshi where there was plenty available, so I left the offer at 8 and it never filled. I sold it all at 28 satoshi. Who knew?!! Grats on the gains to those who made them.

It's not over yet - it was just a shake of the tree Wink
Gingermod

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:07:03 PM

oh you've only just noticed the manipulated market price.!!!!

It's another pump and dump brought to you by Wolong.

you'll all be bag holders soon.

shakes head

Spot on mate - Was heavily invested in PANDA when Wolong fucked us all out of our Bitcoin. He got away with over 250 Bitcoin that we are 100% sure of and probably hundreds more from the pumps and dumps. He is behind this, It is no coincidence that this coin suddenly came to life after the rape of PANDA and the dumping of the premine held by Wolong was complete. He is making fools of everyone, and with each successful trade (he is making 4-6% on each one rather easily, quickly increasing his total portfolio) he is becoming more powerful.

There really is no reason for MINT to be worth this much right now, nice coin, great ideas, but come on. When people, anyone, pump like this you all need to realise that they clearly have a tremendous supply of MINT to dump on you bought at very low prices. In reality they are not pumping anything, YOU are, you are the player investing your BTC into a coin, paying 4-5 times more than it is worth in order for a few men to dump their coins on you through small, staggered sell walls. They are laughing all the way to the bank, just as they fucked MOON, TIPS, CAT, PANDA, LOT buyers etc.

The only way to win right now is to mine MINT and hold it. If you pay this much for it now I guarantee it will fall like a sack of bricks in the coming days, if not hours - its just so damn artificial. The reason people think it "can't possibly be one or two men, its too much volume" is because like I said earlier YOU are the one doing the buying, and there are hundreds of people like you having a punt - notice their buy walls never get touched, they are there to make YOU pay more for the coin, they have no intention of buying it themselves as evidenced by the removal of the walls whenever the sells get a little to close to them.

Just be aware that scumbag manipulators are operating in this market - they fucked PANDA and have found another decent enough coin to mess with.

There will be those who will say "Bullshit. Buy up now guys while it's till low!" - They want their MINT holdings to go up further and more importantly they want your bitcoin. Others will say "Guys sell now, shits going dowwwwn" - they want to buy your MINT. But others will simply say "be mindful that you are being played." If you think you can chance your luck and day trade a profit go for it, but don't think you can outfox those with hundreds of thousands of dollars to throw at this - they decide when the price has risen enough for them to clean you out.

Very interesting, +1!

10/10 breddy guuud
mgburks77

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:08:11 PM

Devs could ask to remove it from Cryptsy? I mean a 2500 BTC volume on mintpal shows that mintpal is the way to go. They wont even get near that amount anyway.

Free market, they can do as they see fit.. You can't start limiting where it is bought and sold!  Tongue

No you can't.
Although look at who delays withdraws and deposits?    They have held a hand in Monopoly power,   time and time again, I see that firm abusing.

Cryptsy support   "ITS NOT REAL MONEY, Don't worry"

They have held up IFC  -  they have ruined coins that benefit there cronies with copycat alts or benefit the cartel gang of ripoff artists.

Boycott Cryptsy -  I don't care how many people they hire //  Scummy has a new definition.

sadly people will continue trading on this shitty exchange. It is like touching a hot cooking plate ever and ever again never realising that your burning yourself. But that´s how people are..  Roll Eyes

You guys can use the referral link in my sig to set up a vircurex account. Then we both benefit.

I've been pretty happy with their service.

And of course I have the highest praise for mintpal!

I can't believe I didn't want to sign up for an account at first. lol I had a great time trading there last night and think it's a great exchange too.
hammerbrain

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:09:10 PM

#   Name          Market Cap            Price     Total Supply            Volume (24h)   % Change (24h)   Market Cap Graph (7d)

1    Bitcoin    $ 7,152,813,125   $ 575.00   12,439,675 BTC          $ 50,396,870    -7.68 %   
3    Litecoin   $ 386,683,044   $ 14.87   26,002,354 LTC            $ 7,387,897         -5.61 %   
5    Dogecoin  $ 61,011,383   $ 0.0011   53,622,609,055 DOGE    $ 2,027,526         -6.74 %   
18  Mintcoin   $ 3,798,412     $ 0.00022   17,022,948,284 MINT   $ 1,418,106     +49.95 %

#4 in volume....next the DOGE  Cheesy   
derbrause

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:15:02 PM

Lets hit it :-)

https://github.com/cryptovein/p2pool-mintcoin

EMC2: ESnKiK1Bbd1qt8h2bUNPvymy4aFPoAuQRo
Join the Einsteinium - Community! - Einsteinium.org - bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494708
deadmanwalking

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:17:01 PM

5,945,000,000 COINS IS THE CURRENT 24 HR VOLUME ON MINTPAL ALONE

I'm not worried about the 700 mil pre-mine. That amount has switched hands many times over at this point.

I'm more concerned about the PoS implementation, because I've posted questions about it on past pages and was never replied too.

Fears of this being a scamcoin is the only thing keeping this coin from exploding more than it already has, and unanswered questions don't help.

Talking to you dev.

\
deadmanwalking

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:21:36 PM

I'm not worried about the 700 mil pre-mine. That amount has switched hands many times over at this point.

I'm more concerned about the PoS implementation, because I've posted questions about it on past pages and was never replied too.

Fears of this being a scamcoin is the only thing keeping this coin from exploding more than it already has, and unanswered questions don't help.

Talking to you dev.

I should have mentioned my question: Has anyone looked into the code of this coin for the PoS implementation?

Also, looking at all the work that's been done surrounding this coin I highly doubt that it is a scam, but I'm a paranoid cautious person. This is a good thing in this little cryptoworld.

\
Gingermod

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:23:31 PM

Talking to you dev.

I should have mentioned my question: Has anyone looked into the code of this coin for the PoS implementation?

Also, looking at all the work that's been done surrounding this coin I highly doubt that it is a scam, but I'm a paranoid cautious person. This is a good thing in this little cryptoworld.

700 mil-premine
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: