Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:54:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties required KYC.  (Read 3447 times)
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:32:54 AM

For first time, I don't like fill KYC form for claim bounty reward, because i'am not the investor? why should I o that?. But if you dont fill the KYC you will not get reward for your work, so like or not you must do KYC 
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:16:42 AM

since I started doing bounty campaigns, I have encounter a lot of campaign which requires kyc for bounty hunters. but I dont participate at all. why do I need to do it. I should stay anonymous right?
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:22:15 AM

I agree, in this way we can lessen those bots/fakes/frauds. So all of us legit participants will get more tokens.
lahirusandanuwanggg

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:31:53 AM

This idea is not very practical. How can you trust the bounty manager with your KYC documents? How can you be sure that he will not steal your ID information and use it elsewhere? IMO, having a Sr.Member level bitcointalk account is enough proof that you are serious about crypto.

I totally agree with you. When I read that post, the things that you mentioned here came to my mind. When KYC is required then we have to send our identity document and utility bill of bank statement. With these details any one can use them for their works. Therefore I think not better.
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:32:09 AM

However, KYC does not conform to the concept of anonymous password community.
Also, most of the KYC of ICO projects may have leakage problems.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Hifemih

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:40:38 AM

You are right, bounty that requires kyc, they just want to know if it's just one account per person, to avoid greedy people
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:43:20 AM

Generally I will try to avoid bounties that require KYC. This is because there are some projects that took your personal information and run away. Who knows what they will do with it. So I do not feel safe doing KYC, unless it is very big and great project that I can trust.
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:50:55 AM

I agree with some bounties required KYC because then its easy to handle multiple accounts and scammers but there is a potential risk which is we don't even know the bounty managers and they won't show there KYC(know your consumer) so how can we sure they won't use our private information for something else.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:52:11 AM

Do you agree that Bounty needs KYC?

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.

Nearly every ICO your identity are requested for KYC and also more often for AML because of the regulations of the authorities. Some free Airdrops asking the same .

Why do people trust that ICO token sales more as an ico where no KYC / AML is being asked? Of course you still send all your data on someone you do not know.

With that scan of your front and back of your passport or ID card, and a photo of yourself, someone can easily use your identity now on exchanges and ICOs. Especially since the scammers are now moving to new ways, the easiest way is to make purchases with your data.
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:55:57 AM

The reason why kyc is needed for the reward should be to be wary of many people with large bitcointalk accounts, who will get many valuable tokens in bad faith.

jaeden1024

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:18:16 AM

I dont think so for bounty participants need kyc. It is better to requires on the investors for their supporting achievement to take good care of their investment. Many ico are required most for further documents.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:20:17 AM

I'm pretty confident their are tons of bots and multiple accounts these days. So many messages are nonsensical.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:20:51 AM

Dear everyone,
I have the same your idea. KYC is good for everyone to avoid the scammers. The fair is higher. But KYC maybe make someone miss the campaign. So, they can't receive the rewards if they miss it. Let's public KYC to everyone in many ways.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:30:21 AM

Absolutely, i agreed with you and fall in love with that opininion if truly that's the reason which every bounty would be requiring kyc. There would be reduced in dumping for the fact that there won't be multiple accounts
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:33:25 AM

Its normal, main what i think KYC must be declarated at start of this project.
Peoples who dont have passport or dont want send their documents to the 3rd party dont lose their time and dont part

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
dntkcoin

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:42:51 AM

Not all bounties require KYC, but few of them will. The company offering the bounty will need to if their bounty hunters are real and it is to prevent multiple accounts and they will make sure that everybody gets a fair share of their bounty.
Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:45:56 AM

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.

Thats one of many reasons why KYC was implemented. Multiple accounts in the bounty section is so rampant and it really needs to be cleaned up. So this KYC verification will help to get rid of these situation. But, the question is, are you really going to take the risks that your identity could be stolen, and can be used to illegal activities? Remember, youre giving away your essential information to someone in the internet that you didnt know.
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:56:25 AM

I agree with this if the payment is in ETH and it will pay us weekly on that way we can be so sure that the campaign that we joining are not scammed and also they can be sure that no one is cheating the campaign so it's a win win situation for both parties.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:02:29 AM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
Think about what you write here. Do you seriously think that in order to avoid a double account it is necessary that each signatory of the ICO provide a copy of his passport, a certificate from the bank on income, information about his place of residence and other confidential information? And to whom? Persons who in half the cases turn out to be scammers themselves? Have you ever tried to ask them a question on what basis do they require this information from you? And not general words about the need to test you for laundering your dirty money, even if you do not invest in these projects, or even such nonsense as if to make sure that you are not a US citizen, where participation in the ICO is prohibited. So it is forbidden to invest in ICO projects, or is it forbidden to advertise ICO projects as participants in the ICO signature campaign? Do not you see the difference? You are being deceived in the most arrogant way, and you are still giving them and encouraging that then your data appear in the public domain on the Internet, or even worse: after a while, police will come to your house with a search and then you will already explain in the office how in your name the property is registered by some tortured family bandits.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:06:07 AM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.

Nearly every ICO your identity are requested for KYC and also more often for AML because of the regulations of the authorities. Some free Airdrops asking the same .

Why do people trust that ICO token sales more as an ico where no KYC / AML is being asked? Of course you still send all your data on someone you do not know.

With that scan of your front and back of your passport or ID card, and a photo of yourself, someone can easily use your identity now on exchanges and ICOs. Especially since the scammers are now moving to new ways, the easiest way is to make purchases with your data.
I completely agree with you here. This whole KYC drama goes against the entire anonymity aspect of this cryptocurrency market which is what attracts investors in the first place primarily. I suggest avoiding KYC based campaigns. I suggest providing KYC details if the particular campaign only wants simple details(email address etc). Do not simply hand over your passport details to unknown organizations on the internet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: