Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:52:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties required KYC.  (Read 3447 times)
Navneet1120

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:09:38 AM

Yes, there are some bounties that requires KYC as a source to avoid multiple accounts. But I did not feel like its a good idea as with KYC , you are providing your personal details to someone whom you do not know.
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:12:58 AM

Do you agree that Bounty needs KYC?

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
I think the project requires KYC is also normal. They have their own reasons for doing so. You must do it if you have joined the bounty. KYC is the way the project wants to experience more than community feedback and feedback. That's one of the reasons I think.
raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:17:42 AM

for me bounties are good but having kyc is not good for me. because lot of people here dont have valid id that can confirm by the kyc. because they are below 18. lot of student is on bounty they didnt do invest because the money they earn is they pay it for there tuition
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:23:12 AM

I dont agree with kyc, because there are some issue's like using the identity of other people that they get from kyc's. and it alarms me, I dont know where they were using it.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
siena23

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:24:18 AM

I also strongly agree, Because it also can reduce cheating among bounty participants. Although KYC I think is very complicated but it will greatly help the project.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

For me, KYC requirements lessen and reduces those people who is just wanting to take advantage to others. This is really good idea for us to avoid many circumstances to get scammed. It always gives equal opportunity to all the bounty hunters out there to get more earning and not allowing people use multiple accounts
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:11:27 AM

I do not like KYC. I usually ignore the bounty campaign with KYC. KYC should only be applied to investors. There are so many bad KYC we can not manage.

For me, KYC requirements lessen and reduces those people who is just wanting to take advantage to others. This is really good idea for us to avoid many circumstances to get scammed. It always gives equal opportunity to all the bounty hunters out there to get more earning and not allowing people use multiple accounts

The amount paid for the bounty campaign is very small. What would you do with a scam campaign?
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:36:27 AM

Yes I think you are right. KYC which stands for know your customer should be made compulsory for bounties too. This will help to get rid of multiple accounts and solve security issues.
View_style

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:41:22 AM

I'm not worried about this. If it is necessary to undergo the procedure, then I pass it. I do not see the bad in this.
Malabarka

Activity: 350

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:51:30 AM

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
I think that KYC is good for bounty campaigns. You said correctly, the number of bots and multi-accounts is decreasing.
For honest hunters it is not difficult to provide documents and pass KYC.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
voltagecrypto

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:52:36 PM

sorry to say that I cant agree with you because for KYC  you need to give your personal information to it and if it is somehow gets hacked than it might use your personal info in illegal ways.
South Park

Activity: 2912
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:29:39 PM

After the recent Hashcard scam, I'm very reluctant to do KYC for ICO investing, let alone bounties. Before that I thought it was a good idea as to stop multi accounts etc. I think there's better ways bounty managers can run the campaigns to stop cheaters then KYC.
Campaign managers could stop many people with multi accounts if they just look at the history of addresses used by each participant, KYC is just an excuse to try to get your data and even in the cases this is not the case how do they expect us to trust them when a significant amount of icos are nothing but scams? The developers of icos do not realize they are the ones that at the end are going to suffer the consequences of these actions.
hoanguyenn203

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

KYC is good but what would happen if manager sell it? there are many good manager here but there are also bad manager and they will take advantage of this. for those dumpers they either sell it because they need money or they sell it because the price is high then after that it gets lower everyday.
Best80

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

Giving out KYC to Bounty manager isn't a problem but the fact is, Giving out information to this Bounty manager can be use for other bad purposes that may affect our life
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

I also strongly agree, Because it also can reduce cheating among bounty participants. Although KYC I think is very complicated but it will greatly help the project.
Well KYC might be the best solution for bounty campaign but still risky. I'm just curious how effective the managers of every bounty campaign because there are some managers who are doing well in managing the participants especially if its a btc paying campaing. Though some of the managers are still doing great despite of volume of participants, I think filling up the form for your proof of work can be an alternative one instead of asking for KYC.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:02:55 PM
Merited by max65 (2)

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
If I have a choice I will not agree that a bounty participants will undergo KYC as for me this is only applicable to the investors that will invest in a ICO with more than the minimum amount. But I have no option if my bounty manager will request me to submit my KYC for my token. I must follow for my reward token.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Wabri

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:04:37 PM

KYC is good but what would happen if manager sell it? there are many good manager here but there are also bad manager and they will take advantage of this. for those dumpers they either sell it because they need money or they sell it because the price is high then after that it gets lower everyday.

You need to take attention to the place where yo do the  KYC. If the bounty manager let you do the KYC on the panel of the official website of the ICO, then you can do it. Otherwise can it be a problem if they let you fill a form or something like that.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:06:09 PM

You have a good point to avoid multiple accounts but some bounties required kyc due to laws in one country maybe to follow the AML.

offstage

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:13:07 PM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.

I don't agree. For that reason I have to pass KYC? do not see any reasonable point. Multi ? it will not help

darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:15:53 PM

I've not seen some sort of bounty's that needs KYC. Have you ever seen it by yourself or it's just an idea? imho it's not practical for bounty managers and it will be more hardest way for distribution of bounty tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: