Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:11:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties required KYC.  (Read 3447 times)
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:15:56 AM

I think that bounties should require KYC to all of its participants. Even though the intention of having KYC is good, other campaigns that are scams will take advantage of that information and might even sell your personal information. Another thing, the purpose of cryptocurrency is for you to have an anonymous transaction (even if its not really that anonymous), then giving away your personal information defeats its sole purpose.
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

As I started to participate some bounty campaign last year It is not required a KYC for any participants that's why more participants are cheating sometimes and having a KYC in a campaign is a better idea for us to prevent from the cheaters who wanted to earn in a double account without knowing them. And I really agree of having a KYC.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
Kent Kermit

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:24:57 AM

Okay so the thing with KYC is that it can greatly reduce scammers and that can be awesome. Still, KYC is something that is used for Intitial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and it is personal information that can be used for scams and therefore it is VERY dangerous to submit it to unknown people. I, personally, am sort of reluctant to submit KYC. Although, it wouldn't be that big a problem to submit it, I'm afraid of letting people know my personal information.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:09:14 PM

Do you agree that Bounty needs KYC?

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
I am not comfortable with this requirement. But if we need to comply in order to be compensated, then I guess we really have no choice. KYC for me is just another risk that I will have to take. KYC has its pros and cons as many other things. We just need to accept it and move forward.

Genjik

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
if I don't agree with myself. Why ? because if you apply the KCY system, it's a bit uncomfortable, because KYC is an important enough personal information, the risk is also to be disseminated for crime.

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:16:53 PM

If you still do not understand what KYC is for and you are ready to go through it, then I'm sorry, especially if you are willing to go through it to get a bounty. Since you can find all your documents online. I'm afraid to talk about all the processes of KYC, but probably the majority.
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.

I also agree with your opinion, indeed many people now have multiple accounts and KYC is the right choice to stop the steps so that it can be a lesson for multiple accounts.
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
KYC is not necessary for bounties.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

Somehow agreed, KYC really helps to distinguish cheaters. We all know that KYC are only required for the investors, but as of now, KYC avoids abusive members of the community. We just need to ensure that the project that we need to do KYC is reputable for our identity not to remain private.
hcf27

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:22:48 PM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
KYC is not necessary for bounties.
It is necessary for the bounty that they suspect that there is fraud and cheater. But I would never participate in the KYC request bounty. My information will definitely be used for another purpose
my1st
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

Somehow agreed, KYC really helps to distinguish cheaters. We all know that KYC are only required for the investors, but as of now, KYC avoids abusive members of the community. We just need to ensure that the project that we need to do KYC is reputable for our identity not to remain private.
It is certainly good that they are trying to fight with bots, but on the other side, due to KYC scammers collect a bunch of documents and it is not known what they do with it. It's time to use KYC through a single verification service, which is already quite a lot on the market.
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

It is certainly good that they are trying to fight with bots, but on the other side, due to KYC scammers collect a bunch of documents and it is not known what they do with it. It's time to use KYC through a single verification service, which is already quite a lot on the market.

Sometimes one of verification demands is a bill or another document that justify your registration (doc must be in Latin, officially translated by agency). I don’t have an opportunity to make such translation. In such cases KYC become unreal for me and I lose tokens.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
KYC is a form of protection to the ICO or bounty program. Also, KYC helps to remove multiple accounts, reducing dumpers and remove scammers. In my point of view there no wrong with KYC and it helps the security of ICO's to the scammers.
Muwatti

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

Well do you have point about the over population of bounty participants in bounty campaign. This may result of being more spamming activities and also for having a multiple account of a one person. I think it is quite good to put kyc for bounty participants it can cause decreasing of participants to support  bounty projects. But for me instead of strictly putting kyc for all bounty participants It is better to do this when they want to purchase tokens or they want to become investors. I think it is advisable for all investors who wants participate in private, presale and  publicsale to avoid scammer.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

I don't see any problems with KYC for bounty hunters. But at the start of the campaign, it should clearly notify about the necessity of the KYC. Otherwise, it will be unfair for the people who don't have KYC documents.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

Well, the points that you have raised are right, but what is the guarantee that you personal data would be safe and it wouldn't be compromised in future. There are many instances where personal data has been sold or get leaked.

ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:07:52 PM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.

I'm not sure this will bring any benefits to the project as a whole. The only consequences, in my opinion, will be to reduce the number of participants. I do not see why we should give all our personal data to people without any justification.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

KYC is only suitable for ICO investors. Bounties require KYC, They need KYC to do for bounty hunters, to avoid cheating or multiple accounts. But all that is not recommended. Should not KYC indiscriminately, It will be very dangerous to yourself
ellehcar

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:41:53 PM

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties.

I also agree with the KYC policy, so as to avoid cheaters in bounty campaigns. This also lessens the possibility of being scammed. It literally filters out the fake. There are lots of bounties of which I complied with their KYC policy successfully. However, I also understand why many people cannot comply with this. I know a lot of crypto enthusiasts that had made trading and crypto jobs their source of income to support their studies. Many in the group of which I belong to are still studying; reason why they do not have the acceptable IDs (driving license, passport and national IDs) that is required.
Noizebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

This is a common phenomenon and this should be treated calmly, in extreme cases, you can buy images of documents on the Internet if you are very worried that you will start hunting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: