Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties required KYC.  (Read 3447 times)
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:20:39 AM

Kyc - Know your client, is a way to reduce scammers and know if its just one person with different accounts, its allows the Project owners to know each and all of their clients, even tho am not a big fan of the idea of sending personal documents for doing little bounty, if it wud reduces scammers in the cypto world then am in
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:27:30 AM

So many people use multiple accounts to participate in bounties and KYC is the only way to curb that menace. I gladly support it in my own opinion. That is also the only way as well to know the countries of your token holders as well
anna11anna

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:29:45 AM

Do you agree that Bounty needs KYC?

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
KYC is very helpful in removing bots from the company's bounty so I'm only for it, but it's only dangerous for me to give my documents to not clear companies that can be scammers.
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

Yes, I agree that Bounty needs KYC, it will make a huge difference to the people that have been getting away with using multiple accounts to get larger shares of the campaign stakes. It is also a necessity to ensure that tokens are not sent to regions that have specifically blocked citizens from crypto activity.
kriptosan797

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:37:06 AM

It is not necessary to pass the KYC to the participants of the bounty companies as it is very little money and then how to trust the Manager with your documents and how he will use them,there are both positive and negative sides of KYC.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:38:16 AM

I do not believe in such bounty projects that require kyc and write that this is 100% safe. The security of your documents can not be guaranteed by anyone. Recently, even fraudulent ico projects require kyc to sell them on the black market, which causes some kind of mistrust with the users. If ever he gave his documents to other people on the Internet, then already they are already on the black market.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:40:46 AM

Do you agree that Bounty needs KYC?

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.

I agree of it.. Bounty need a Kyc in order to be aware of the scams ICO and multiple accounts of the bounty hunter. Some of the bounty hunters here are having a multiple accounts so when there is KYC needed, it can be reduce the scams ICO and the multiple accounts of the bounty hunters to be fair.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:42:12 AM

They need to do that to avoid some multiple bounties account with a one person owner only. That is the most common thing if he/she can't provide a full legit detail of different accounts. But the real thing is... it's easy to send a fake information in KYC, specially if you are a kind of "Pro" user or bounty hunter. I dit it sometimes but for my two accounts only, I use my brother information. Thinking that is not a bad thing, because I work so hard on both accounts.
Skortish

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:42:39 AM

For me, i will perfectly agree with you on Bounties with KYC, for sure that way it would go a long way to reduce scammers as well as those having multiple accounts.
nniecan001

Merit: 21

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

No I disagree with this idea. Because personal identity is private. If you use KYC as  bounties. Then your identity is exposed. At the same time, your encrypted currency address is also exposed. Encrypted money is used to protect privacy. That's done. Contrary to the laws of the market.

Yes, I support you bro. That is why I hate this KYC/AML system, it takes a lot of time ( days or week if possible ) to verify your KYC if accepted or not. I encounter that so many times here in altcoins bounty section.
xeno94

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:45:13 AM

i do not completely agree dough. Although KYC would r culd reduce multiple accounts but it might also have the tendency of reducing number of users because most persons prefer not revealing their identity especially when it comes to crypto, at least for now, and due to that rather than them participating, they would drop out.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:45:42 AM

I do not believe in such bounty projects that require kyc and write that this is 100% safe. The security of your documents can not be guaranteed by anyone. Recently, even fraudulent ico projects require kyc to sell them on the black market, which causes some kind of mistrust with the users. If ever he gave his documents to other people on the Internet, then already they are already on the black market.

yes that's right, it's a big risk when we give our personal documents to others because we don't know what will happen next
I agree with the reason they are doing KYC to destroy fraud , but I think they need to think about how we can believe that our documents are not misused

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Igopraise

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:47:41 AM

I think some persons would rather participate in bounties with KYC only if they have a good payout. And right now due to the decrease in market, people would rather not o for the bounties with KYC rather than stick to the non KYC bounties.
Adeonu

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:49:35 AM

This is really a strong one.
But for me, i would say that bounties with KYC would go a long way in reducing scammers and dumpers but i fear that it might reduce the spread of the project.
My opinion dough.
heavensuperman

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:49:46 AM

For me, projects with such verification are more credible, since this in most cases eliminates bots and scammers. After all, why should we share honestly earned marketing with such people?
BlackSociety

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:57:40 AM

If the bounty task requires KYC to join, then this may limit many bounty hunters, and most bounty tasks require the propaganda effect of the project, they like more people to participate in the mission!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
asraaf8687

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:12:25 AM

I strongly agree that Bounty requires a KYC, this is the only way to succeed in a project that they expect in the future, where hired hunters cannot create multiple accounts to promote it so that it will be fair to investors and to give prizes to participants who do the work.
Vargum

Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:18:26 AM

Bounty campaigns on the one hand need some sort of control, KYC on the one hand can help, but not all people are ready to provide their documents for this, because there are many fraudulent projects and who knows for what needs they are using this confidential information in the future

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:31:04 AM

As for me, it is okay, but when they ask you to scan and upload national id (both sides) I send then right to hell together with their tokens. I agree to confir my identity, but sending them all the data seems to be insane to me.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

Of course I agree with this, but not with the complex KYC. For example, confirmation of identity with a video call is superfluous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: