Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties required KYC.  (Read 3447 times)
bestcripta

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:38:32 PM

Do you agree that Bounty needs KYC?

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
I also support such methods. But, why do not the developers show their documents in this case? and what are the guarantees that your data will not go to third parties?
Such guarantees you no one will give, for this, KYC - this is an additional earnings for the developers of the project.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:48:00 PM

I believe every bounty campaign has its own rules and regulations which must be adhered to by potential bounty participants. If it has been stated from the outset that kyc is required for bounty reward, it is now up to the individual participant to decide on if to go ahead with it or not. But I think bounty managers should include this from the beginning so that bounty hunters can make their choice.
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:48:04 PM

Avoid such bounty of the company. Passing the KYC procedure, you voluntarily give your documents to unknown people, and if the project turns out to be a fraud, there is a high probability that your documents will get to unknown people. There are already a lot of places where you can buy documents for passing KYC, where do you think they were taken? That's right-merged from the same KYC.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:50:49 PM

No, it's called know your customer and we're not customers lol. I don't do any that ask for KYC.
Its just , If you feel that the bounty is worth your identity go for it, If you dont think so just dont submit. Identity is beyond more important than a bounty in my opinion. We are on the internet world and identity theft are very common.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
twkasun7

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:53:25 PM

Still did not agree with it.But bounty hunters are forced to do kyc by managers.KYC is mainly introduced for Money laundering i think.Do you think they will do bounties for money laundering.  Cheesy Cheesy  

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
mutanu

Activity: 139

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:57:11 PM

In my opinion only, I will agree with this policy to avoid multiple accounts or the use of other accounts in bounties. If it has this policy it will be fair to investors and to bounty participants. Scams can be reduced to a bounty. Dumpers can also be reduced.

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
I do not agree with it. Bounty of KYC is not necessary as it is not necessary and for investors. In general I consider KYC illegal in relation to us. I do not want to transfer to strangers the personal information.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:02:51 PM

Bounty or ICO does not need kyc except is expressly stated and required by the regulators and the law of the jurisdiction where such ICO is been hosted. Kyc should not be the pre-condition for investing or bounty hunting!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:04:34 PM

It has a good point that it will eliminate many cheaters, which will benefit us. However, in my opinion, KYC is not necessary for bounty hunters, because they do not invest in the project.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:05:29 PM

I do not like kyc for bounties.
There are too many scam bounties for that.
You can never be sure what will happen to the data.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
harjiy2712

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:07:06 PM

Not all bounties program requires KYC
prdn

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:07:40 PM

If the people who invest in the ICO are doing KYC, I believe bounty hunters should do kyc, but kyc itself is a piece of crap, contrary to the purpose of the crypto.
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:26:35 PM

I do not agree with this requirement, not because I am against that would fight scams that use bots or just a lot of accounts, but because I do not want to give their personal data in the hands of unknown people to me.

apalenkoff

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:43:17 PM

I approve a KYC policy from the point described by the author. But at the same time, it is not safe to provide information about yourself for every project. Also, it takes some time. All these bother me.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:45:59 PM

I don't agree with it,but it has become a requirement and there is nothing to do. You have to pass kyc if you want to get free tokens or participate in ICO as an investor

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:54:37 PM

I do not think bounties really need kyc. It works without it, as some bounties show. Either way, i will not participate in bounties demanding kyc. I do not give my personal data for that.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:59:41 PM

In my opinion, the KYC helps bounty to be more stable and make trust for investors and bounty hunters, because of scams everywhere now.

dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:11:04 PM

Recently, many governments are calling for the application of KYC's requirements to the crypto-currency markets. And I think this is right because there are often cases of fraud
pilitusanelidus

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:23:26 PM

That's not normal when you give your personal data to scammers that later can sell it on a black market. Crypto is about anonimity so if they want our data they must at least give garantees they will not turn scam tommorow.

███████████ ▌    GABROTECH    ▐ ███████████
   DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN   
White Paper   ◈   Twitter   ◈   Facebook   ◈   Telegram   ◈   Token Sales
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:35:13 PM

What is your Opinion?
Free comment.
First, the KYC check is not carried out in order to get rid of duplicate accounts. Forum participants may well not send their data and bypass this check.
Secondly, in order to get rid of duplicate accounts to violate our anonymity on the forum, it does not quite fit the principles of this forum.
 Thirdly, we are obliged to send our confidential data and copies of our documents to people who are themselves scammers with a probability of 80 percent.
Fourth, the requirement to pass a KYC test from participants in the ICO generosity campaign is generally illegal, as we are not investors in ICO projects.

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:27:19 PM

The reason i do not like giving out my details for any bounty of  a project that asks for KYC from bounty hunters, because you never can tell how your personal data can be licked out if care is not taken. Also, if the manager intends to reduce the rate of multiple accounts, there are other strategies to deploy in order to prevent that. From instance, some proves can be made or you ask every bounty hunter to register on website that would allow IP to be recorded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: