Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it?  (Read 3893 times)
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:53:19 AM

the result of a bounty worth for fighting. When no sleep for it is certainly a reasonable thing to do. the potential and results of bounty are quite large and even began to be a job of interest a lot of people to look for crypto without having to invest.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:55:39 AM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
Im sure there are really people who do have sleepless nights but majority of them are those who work on translations or moderation but talking with signature and repost/retweets then its not actually a valid reason since those things doesnt consume too much time.
Doing bounty is depending into your preference if you do seek up for potential additional profits then it is worthy  to try but you should be ready on the risk behind it.You might really end up on not getting paid and waste all of your efforts been done.

maybe if you just participate in 1 campaign social media its not take longtime, but how if u join about 100 bounty in a month, everyday u must make report minimal 10, and that will take time about 2 hours if you fast typing. i sat this because i have lived it  Grin
its so boring, but if i not do this, i will not get pay. and of course still with risk not get paying if some project scam.
hmmkay

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:39:21 PM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.

Everything is individually, for example I have enough time to do bounty and I think it worth it. You just need to choose a good one and you won’t be scammed or something else.

Rumahkaca

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:13:05 PM

sometimes it takes sacrifice to get big results. Bounty campaigns are a means to get a lot of money without investing, so I think many people are serious. no wonder many sacrifice their night's sleep.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:39:29 AM

Doing bounty is very difficult when you have an office job. Sometimes you don't have enough time to accommodate all your bounty campaigns. Because your busy at work and you need to be with your family. Doing bounty is a passive income and if you got lucky about the project. You can get a huge payout and yes doing bounties are worth it.
commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:45:38 AM

If you have to explore the unlimited opportunities in Bitcointalk Bounty oh how to make money from translation to moderation, from signature to Community Manager, from blogs to podcast, you will see the difference. They are quiet profitable. Social campaign nowadays aren't profitable anymore because of the traction of Bounty Hunters increase significantly.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:53:34 AM

Actually, worthy or not doing bounty will depend on the strategy that we use. Some people are very worthy and successful in getting many earnings although only from bounty. Those may be the people who know the exact legit Bounty campaigns to participate. Additionally, we also need to analyze the token allocation and participants before joining the bounty. I myself will not be sleepless because I only join the Signature campaign and translation sometimes. However, if you are sleepless to do some bounty campaigns, I'm sure that it will be very worthy to earn more rewards.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Hulkkkhogg

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

I do not think it is worth is if the results are not what you expect.
Genjik

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

well not really, I'm a student and I'm pretty busy myself during the day. and at night I usually work on the bounty signature campaign, I sleep not too late, because I can share my time, hopefully help

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:20:06 PM

well not really, I'm a student and I'm pretty busy myself during the day. and at night I usually work on the bounty signature campaign, I sleep not too late, because I can share my time, hopefully help
Definitely, eventhough sleepless at nights still it is worth it because I already earning reward tokens and good moneys doing bounty campaign but I would like to avoid that to maintain because it will be affected our health.

Abeycity9917

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:38:56 PM

It's worthwhile because if you we can give whole lot of time it will be to someone's advantage
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:42:38 PM

I am giving this a really serious thought though, have actually participated in a number of airdrops and tried to find a niche in the bounty space, hopefully it pays off, Requires a lot of work though

niceal

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:33:21 PM

bounty has hazard and pick up moreover. Doing plenitude is depending into your tendency if you do search for up for potential additional advantages then it is met all requirements to endeavor anyway you should be set up on the peril behind it. You may genuinely end up on not getting paid and waste the dominant part of your undertakings been done.
safem

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

This question is basically subject to individual opinions. Anyone who feels he is comfortable doing bounty campaign late in the night without sleeping could actually go on if peradventure such a person is making huge profit from the bounty campaign. Cryptocurrency business has a different way it profits different people. It is now left to various individuals to decide on how they will make the profit whether to be engaged with crypto in the day or dedicate a time for it in the night.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

If you are engaged in transfers, I think you will have a very round sum in a month, if you again do the whole beginnings of a bounty)

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:16:19 PM

Yes
I totally agree with you
Mostly it is not about the time but quality
Meaning that you’d better to search for perspective and worthy bounty campaigns.
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:17:04 PM

I don't understand in how much bounties are you participating? I don't really believe that doing 24/7 bounties can make profit, when 90% of icos are scam, than I guess that 99% of bounty are scams. Its hard to find good ICO these days, so I realy dont understand how can you find that much good bounties to work them full time!
husanlarisa

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

Im sure there are really people who do have sleepless nights but majority of them are those who work on translations or moderation but talking with signature and repost/retweets then its not actually a valid reason since those things doesnt consume too much time.
Doing bounty is depending into your preference if you do seek up for potential additional profits then it is worthy  to try but you should be ready on the risk behind it.You might really end up on not getting paid and waste all of your efforts been done.

I never contributed for content or moderation campaigns but I spent a bulk of time for bounty campaigns in social media. That was because of high quantity of bounty campaigns. About 50 at the same time.
husanlarisa

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:21:19 PM

I personally don't think it requires this much time. I think if people select bounty wisely than it is not necessary to do a lot of bounty. If you do translation, content or signature that might require some time and it is worthy.

It may require too much time if you try to handle dozens of campaigns.
And there are some idiotic campaigns with rules such as “10 custom tweet and 10 retweet per week is must. Max 2 retweets and tweets per day”
I think bounty managers who establish such campaign deserve special cattle in the Hell
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:34:20 PM

doing bounty campaign is really not worth it? if that's how you think, its different for everyone working hard to earn. bounty campaign is really worth it, but it depends on the campaign that you are spending your time with.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: