Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:56:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SLeepless nights doing bounty campaign is it worth it?  (Read 3893 times)
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:36:48 PM

prioritize your schedule and map out some time for your bounty tasks, you will see that you dont have to spend sleepless nights because of your bounty tasks. Creating spreadsheet helps too.
Kakarot01

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:51:20 PM

Earning money is good but not sleeping at night causes different types of vital diseases. so if you earn lots of money it will be waste for that medicines plus free suffering or if you die early then whats the need of that money? so make a routine and maintain that routine. wake up early is a good habit and you will get lots of time in the morning. i think changing this habit will be best for you.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:02:21 PM

You know,the one who working the bounty campaign till midnight are mostly some people who got no job.So they are start to join as many as they can on bounty campaign and work it all out.They got no choice,because if they didn't do it,they will got no money.

And sometimes those are the people who has a job in a day and starts their posting up until midnight. I salute with them because they have a good time management in life. Earning money is not that easy, all of us needs to sacrifice some things but dont forget to check your health status.

Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:08:30 PM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.

In my opinion it is worth to take risk mate. Other than you just spare your time scanning on social media it is better to spent it on bounty and just trying hard to gain reward. We don't know if our luck is good then it would be a profitable days for you doing bounty.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:11:21 PM

I have so many guys who do bounties and are making it with their bounties. Having sleepless nights doing bounties does not mean you will by all means make it but it depends on the quality of campaigns you can participate in or participate in.

seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:23:20 PM

Yes working on campaign gifts have done day and night. And the result is also not a bit and this is all because we are lucky. Many of the ICO that scam and we must continue to do the analysis before deciding to follow ICO project. Most of the time we used to campaign for the bounty, of course, the hard work it will surely produce great benefits.
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 10:28:04 PM

It is true, in my opinion at the time of the evening this crypto. Maybe because a lot of the new crypto community active at night. One of them is because the Affairs job. And this makes it very worth it working on crypto in the evening.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:42:41 PM

It can be worth it, if you join the right bounty campaign of course. Do your research  before you step in to one. And if something looks to good to be true, it probably is!
frankbeard

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:46:29 PM

I would not loose sleep over bounty campaigns and airdrop opportunities.  I suggest doing it more as a hobby in your down times.  With the market the way it is the chances for failed projects is probably going to be very high causing an even lower income potential. 
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

I know that there are other members here working day and night doing bounty campaigns. But i think that doing bounty campaigns is not worth it especially if you had a lot of work during the day. Some are just boasting on their bounty campaign earning wherein fact maybe because they are lucky to receive those awards but somehow do not wish that you could be like them because some of the ICO project that you will going to work will not give bounty rewards and some of it will fail, or just pause. So no reason for sleeping late at night.
Some times we should be ready to take a leap of fate because life is all about risk, so if you think it's worth it and you put your mind to it, we know there are also scam bounty out there, but with a little bit of luck and risking it all , I believe everyone can still make enough money from crypto bounty campaigns
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:51:28 PM

i do not know but i am waiting the result of my work done. i am doing these bounty campaign from last 4 months and i expected to see my return at least after 6 months, if i see the good balur it should be worth otherwise i had wasted my time.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

Why are you sacrificing your health doing bounty campaigns. For me i only do bounty campaign all day long. And at night i will rest. I don't want to stay awake late at night.

Querubbin26

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:56:44 PM

I don't think that any kind of work or hobby is worth to stop sleeping, look for information about it, because lack of sleep is extremely harmful to your health and shortens your lifespan, so use your insomnia with great care, because it can bring you long-term consequences, that no amount of money can solve.
vederfreds

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:00:07 PM

I don't spend late nights doing bounties.  I usually do just a couple bounties at a time and do hours of research before I sign up.  To many scammers out there to have any sort of blind faith.  This way I usually get the payoff and I don't work the longer hours. Smarter vs harder. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:12:05 PM

If you think I am, this is very potential for working on crypto in the evening. Because crypto is also more active when the evening. and it is often evidenced by the operations of the market fast enough when the evening.

Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:15:36 PM

It depends on experience and luck! You need both to make some great output from the bounty campaigns. Doing bounty works regularly is very hard to maintain. But if you choose good bounty campaigns by following the good and positive ratings and if the project got succeed then all of your sleepless night will become successful too. I think sleepless nights by doing bounty works is worthful.

gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:16:11 PM

In my opinion, working as a bounty hunter must be accompanied by enthusiasm and hard work. If you work hard really, run the rules well, according to deadlines, then you will get the maximum reward. You must understand the risks, get stuck in a scam project, not get paid, cut off allocations, etc. After that, adjust the abilities that you have with the bounty that you will choose, you also need to rest, health is also important.

bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

For me, nothing is worth doing if my health will be compromised. It's just not right. In order for us to properly continue on with this life, we need to take care of our health! Having enough sleep is very important! Only join what you can handle. It's all about time management.

Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:26:17 PM

Consistency is lacking when it comes with the profit not only in bounty campaigns but also on investments. Not all bounty programs would all be worthy of your sleepless nights or "work" because not all would be that much profitable and not all are paying rewards (scam projects). That is why patience and dedication is important on everything that is related with cryptos.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Atfirstno

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:33:53 PM

Well, the whole bounty system could turn into a full time for you if you know how to manage it, if you choose the right projects to work with the profits could be greater than having a job where you have to satisfy an schedule.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: