Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:38:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future payment methods of bitcoin and crypto  (Read 2693 times)
bitcoindian

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:18:49 AM

cashless society is the future of banking and payments so we will see more cryptocurrency in this space facilitating cashless society
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nill714

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:28:24 AM

I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.
Nowdays Bitcoin become more popular and some of frelencer site add Bitcoin for their payment.You can also find bet+some online shopping accept Bitcoin .I hope Bitcoin will be future best payment method but need to permission government and some of big development country to accept Bitcoin and crypto currency.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:21:55 AM

Yes this can be the future, we can use Bitcoin as a mode of payment in future instead of paper currency. This would be the revolutionary movement for any one to use this because this is the advance version of currency and you can pay just by using internet immediately. But this is totally depends on the government of any country to make this viable , the benefits behind this is the government has to cost too much to handle paper currency and also costing to make this currency available to everyone like ATM, BANK , CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARD etc . So this would be great to use Bitcoin as a mode of payment in future.

repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:34:21 AM

In my opinion the method of paying for the future with bitcoin or crypto currency is very potential. In the future, someone tends to need a simple, economical, and fast way in the transaction process. Bitcoin and crypto currencies are the right solution to make this future payment. I myself began to develop a business across the country by using crypto currency as a payment tool in my business. In my opinion, using crypto currencies is more profitable and not complicated. I can quickly and easily receive and make payments. However, crypto currencies cannot always be a currency because there are certain times when we cannot transact with crypto currencies. Future payments with crypto currencies are indeed very potential, but fiat currencies also remain the main payment tool. Fiat and crypto currencies are a combination of currencies that complement each other and can function very synergistically to support the future payment method.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:44:30 AM

paying employee salaries with bitcoin is impossible to do in my country, because bitcoin may only be used as an investment tool not as a means of payment.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:54:30 AM

Yes that would have been really great but we need government permission for that and that is the most crucial part. We need to accept crypto and deal with it in all sort of small and big payments.
In fact, there are already store who accept cryptocurrency especially bitcoin and if we want to implement it in all store in online or in public we should tell to the government to legalize it. Adding cryptocurrency in paying method in all store its good idea which the transaction will make faster and there will no paper works because you can see all the detail in transactions.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:54:27 PM

People will be able to use Bitcoin in the future just like ordinary currency. Because all the countries will adopt Bitcoin in the future. If it does not happen then people will be able to use Bitcoin by turning Bitcoin into a normal currency.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:13:22 PM

It is high time to start promoting bitcoin in all spheres.Hey, bosses!Let's pay in bitcoins))) This will help us a lot.Here we are with friends have already started to make each other bitcoin gifts)))

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:20:39 PM

I hope to discuss about the future payment methods of BTC and Crypto. Start accepting  bitcoin and crypto currency  payment today,Accept payment security without payment claim and avoid risk ,Send the bitcoin and crypto currency to your employees and customers.

I believe this should be part if what the SEC and other financial bodies are working on to ensure safe transaction processes and sustainability of the system once it has been implemented.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:55:21 PM

Yes that would have been really great but we need government permission for that and that is the most crucial part. We need to accept crypto and deal with it in all sort of small and big payments.
In fact, there are already store who accept cryptocurrency especially bitcoin and if we want to implement it in all store in online or in public we should tell to the government to legalize it. Adding cryptocurrency in paying method in all store its good idea which the transaction will make faster and there will no paper works because you can see all the detail in transactions.
I agree, government should accept Crypto currency, it has a lot to offer in terms of banking system, technology and economical improvement, crypto projects has better views than some other government solutions in making their country a good one, Online transactions are so used today, maybe governments shoukd see its caoabilities and importance in making their economy today.
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:56:39 PM

It is already known that bitcoin and crypto is a good way to pay our ordered products online. There are many advantages and disadvantages too but i believe the advantages of bitcoin outweighs its disadvantages.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:36:29 AM

i believe strongly in the cryptocurrency and also believe that the reason why we are still using regular fiat is because of the rate of adoption of the crypto currency which is a little bit slow owing to non awareness of the technology and if they globe gets to be aware and understand how it works then it will be crypto all the way

smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:23:19 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2018, 05:11:58 AM by smartbitcoininvestor

There are already hundreds of places where you can purchase cryptocurrency easily. I would check your local neighborhood church, library and maker groups.

Otherwise, there are some good exchanges online where you can buy bitcoins online quickly and easily. Some of them accept credit card, PayPal, gift card and the like while others only accept other cryptocurrencies. I would do some research before making a decision, however, I think LocalBitcoins and Paxful have the lowest fees AND the most payment methods.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:22:56 AM

The entire global community will be directly or indirectly accepting the payment methods of bitcoin and the crypto currencies. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency which has introduced in the year 2009 to the market .It is one of the greatest invention of the century which can change the global economical concepts  in  which we are following at present. The originator Satoshi Nakamotos intention is to provide a strong currency which can operate world wide for the benefit of the global community. Bitcoin is linked with the modern technology which is found attractive to the the global investors and for the business community.Through the bitcoin it has introduced the block chain technology which is protecting the entire systems from corruption and hence the global community has developed the confidence to the bitcoin and the crypto currency .Some countries are already accepted to implement for the payment methods and most of the other countries are seriously thinking for the future payment methods to be implemented.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:03:45 AM

What you and others expect, actually this can be realized well if there is a cold hand role of the government. Because in my opinion, the government is the only toughest obstacle and also complicates the development of cryptocurrencies so far. During this time we only hold on to hope, this is what makes us optimistic and confident, that someday mass adoption will occur in various countries.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

My imagination when we paying in merchant is using NFC in our phone device. But i am believe many alternative using crypto for paying bill in merchant because technology always have new innovation
Wodomi

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:25:27 PM

It is high time to start promoting bitcoin in all spheres.Hey, bosses!Let's pay in bitcoins))) This will help us a lot.Here we are with friends have already started to make each other bitcoin gifts)))
In the future bitcoin can be a combination with fiat money for payments, it's up to consumers to use what they like. But traditionally fiat money is still more widely used because it does not use technology, and everyone with different levels of education can use fiat money.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:34:24 PM

I think there will be more and more projects from the development of payments with the blockchain method. and later it will become an option for users to be able to choose it as payment
James_Cline

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:42:21 PM

this is the dream of all bitcoin and altcoin users and they will continue to strive to make it happen, the government, online merchants and other stores can properly integrate with crypto payments, regulatory support from the government will have a good impact on future crypto

Correct. But the dream is totally achievable, right? I’m determined that regulatory support from the government will take place. How can it not when digital currencies are proving to be more efficient and secure?
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:56:02 PM

Bitcoin becoming a regular means of payment method across shops, stores and restaurants Nationwide will really be a great news

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: