Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:45:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][YOUTUBE] IBC - International Blockchain Congress  (Read 2449 times)
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:41:41 AM

I see the rewards, but what is total amount for this bounty? Make video about IBC at youtube is smartway for make awareness from investors.

As i know its pretty big because we are talking about promoting their videos on YouTube channels that could potentially attract Crypto investors, gurus, expert, IT and other more. This will be a good and professional congress that  really must to go.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:44:07 AM

So let's say we'll be participating in this bounty campaign. Do we need to produce our own script when talking about Nucleus in our video? Or the team will provide what we'll be talking about Nucleus?
I am not sure either but in my understanding the script is up for you to make , I think you just have to mention about the project and its features.

unemployed

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:06:25 AM

YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/Y2sXDeOgNrg

I visited your YouTube video mate and I think so far so good in the editing, But my only complain is I cannot understand Russian language. If you can make an English version of that video I think it would be great, Because major of crypto investors and members are not all Russian right? And English  is our number 1 main language in the world to could be easily understand.

I also open that link, and I can't understand the speaker's language because it looks like Russian. I hope they can translate it into English language or provide subtitle so that more people can relate and understands the presentation sinced it is very important informations?

Yes, its Russian Langauge mate, The presentation in the video is ok, But that's the only thing problem is the majority of people cannot understand the language. It could potentially choose to win if this one is translated into English. I will browse more of the video presentation of the other participants.

This has potential. Its not that fluent english but still understandable.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:46:55 AM

So let's say we'll be participating in this bounty campaign. Do we need to produce our own script when talking about Nucleus in our video? Or the team will provide what we'll be talking about Nucleus?
I am not sure either but in my understanding the script is up for you to make , I think you just have to mention about the project and its features.
IBC have listed all the detailed information through white papers also you can join the IBC official telegram group to get answers for all your queries.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:44:06 AM

IBC have listed all the detailed information through white papers also you can join the IBC official telegram group to get answers for all your queries.
You need to use your own script and all your own ideas to promote IBC on youtube and gain stakes in the bounty campaign. The video should be informative and give a proper description of the project and what it aims to do and how it will achieve success in the future.
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:40:10 AM

JOINED YOUTUBE CAMPAIGN:

Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/GRJxzhoTpj0

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpdDGigH7fH6rjUG_Vlb1mA?view_as=subscriber

Telegram @steveboun
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:29:27 AM

This YouTube bounty campaign really needs a lots pf effort to reach a lot more people such as the users, supporters, and investors that will be part of this IBC community for ita continuous growth. This International Blockchain Congress is a great project that deserves to be supported be able to reach its goals for this project's success.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:06:29 AM

You need to use your own script and all your own ideas to promote IBC on youtube and gain stakes in the bounty campaign. The video should be informative and give a proper description of the project and what it aims to do and how it will achieve success in the future.
The task is not the easiest, but at the same time waiting for a good reward, I hope that the team will not severely evaluate the video
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:10:50 AM

I see the rewards, but what is total amount for this bounty? Make video about IBC at youtube is smartway for make awareness from investors.

As i know its pretty big because we are talking about promoting their videos on YouTube channels that could potentially attract Crypto investors, gurus, expert, IT and other more. This will be a good and professional congress that  really must to go.

That is right mate. This IBC must need to push until it reached it's goals because it will be for the betterment of crypto world. And I hope that this youtube campaign where most of the people in the world are liked this will be the gateway to achieved the goals of IBC.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:17:41 AM

Your youtube video about your project is good.so during making video about your project,what thing participants should look at & what things they should include except your website name
I know, their youtube video is really good and the design was quite cool and awesome. I hope this video can bring so many opportunities to gain more audience.
I'm sure it will happen. Because all people love video reviews, because through video reviews it is easier to perceive information about the project, its design and goals.
More people appreciate vedios than plaine writings. They found it more interesting and understandable. Information and other details are well explained. Project  goals, plans and objectives are very much noticeable and clear. So if someone ask me , I would always in favour in vedio presentation.
Yes, the project is very unusual, although it is connected with video, something very close to Youtube, but still has its own characteristics and potentials. Let's see how the project will work.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

Your youtube video about your project is good.so during making video about your project,what thing participants should look at & what things they should include except your website name
I know, their youtube video is really good and the design was quite cool and awesome. I hope this video can bring so many opportunities to gain more audience.
I'm sure it will happen. Because all people love video reviews, because through video reviews it is easier to perceive information about the project, its design and goals.
More people appreciate vedios than plaine writings. They found it more interesting and understandable. Information and other details are well explained. Project  goals, plans and objectives are very much noticeable and clear. So if someone ask me , I would always in favour in vedio presentation.
Yes, the project is very unusual, although it is connected with video, something very close to Youtube, but still has its own characteristics and potentials. Let's see how the project will work.
I'd love to see how many people here wanted to support IBC. I really love to do so and YouTube was the best partner on this platform.
Grishanya1234

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:32:33 AM

My Bitcoin Forum login: Grishanya1234 
YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/KRnxib6sF04
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

That is right mate. This IBC must need to push until it reached it's goals because it will be for the betterment of crypto world. And I hope that this youtube campaign where most of the people in the world are liked this will be the gateway to achieved the goals of IBC.
Of course, they need to push their goals until its reached so that we can know that IBC project was working hard on the platform.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:03:11 AM

Of course, they need to push their goals until its reached so that we can know that IBC project was working hard on the platform.

Yes the team will pursue their goals in order to achieve  success of their project. The team needs to workhard and find some strategy to attract new investors, also it is good to think more ideas to upgrade the project.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:21:27 AM

500 subscribers are pretty mild condition, because they have many bloggers, and generous rewards make the offer tempting.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:50:02 AM

The developer is a good judge of promotion of a product and has very responsibly and seriously approached the matter. I didn't meet such system of charge bounty for video yet. We will look as it will work.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

That is right, participants need to used their creative imagination to promote the IBC through you-tube videos. Reading only can't satisfy the owner because everyone of us can read the WP. Being innovative can give big impact and surely be the potential winner of the campaign.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

That is right, participants need to used their creative imagination to promote the IBC through you-tube videos. Reading only can't satisfy the owner because everyone of us can read the WP. Being innovative can give big impact and surely be the potential winner of the campaign.

Yes, and not all people have the guts and knowledge also the confidence to create a video that is very informative and project related. Hoping more members will join this youtube campaign.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

YouTube Campaign Report:

I visited your YouTube video mate and I think so far so good in the editing, But my only complain is I cannot understand Russian language. If you can make an English version of that video I think it would be great, Because major of crypto investors and members are not all Russian right? And English  is our number 1 main language in the world to could be easily understand.

I also open that link, and I can't understand the speaker's language because it looks like Russian. I hope they can translate it into English language or provide subtitle so that more people can relate and understands the presentation sinced it is very important informations?

His channel is for audiences that speak Russia, So I don't understand why are complaining about that and asking him to make it in English. There are already videos in English about nucleus.vision and and he's actually translating information that available in English to his Russia's audiences.

Well they can hire someone to translate said videos to English and other languages. Most projects do this already with bounties and other shit anyway
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:46:17 PM

YouTube Campaign Report:

I visited your YouTube video mate and I think so far so good in the editing, But my only complain is I cannot understand Russian language. If you can make an English version of that video I think it would be great, Because major of crypto investors and members are not all Russian right? And English  is our number 1 main language in the world to could be easily understand.

His channel is for audiences that speak Russia, So I don't understand why are complaining about that and asking him to make it in English. There are already videos in English about nucleus.vision and and he's actually translating information that available in English to his Russia's audiences.

Well they can hire someone to translate said videos to English and other languages. Most projects do this already with bounties and other shit anyway
in my opinion, the developers did everything right, they shot the video in several languages, which will be clear to all supporters of the project. The more translations there are, the more people will be able to learn about the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: