Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:17:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][YOUTUBE] IBC - International Blockchain Congress  (Read 2442 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:34:17 PM

The video creation bounty is already closed, so what will be the next bounty? I don't think this campaign is successful because a lot of videos is not good.

The purposed of having IBC youtube campaign is to promote the name of Nucleus project sinced they are the main sponsor of the said conference. So probably, the project are still on going and under developed by the team. We just have to keep an eye on this because I'm sure there will be new updates coming for this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:05:27 PM

The video creation bounty is already closed, so what will be the next bounty? I don't think this campaign is successful because a lot of videos is not good.
I join a question and I hope that the manager will shortly present to community other type of bounty campaign in which users without special abilities will be able to participate.

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:28:38 PM

The main reason for running this campaign is make awareness bro. So we cannot consider it is successful or not by ourself.

Yes, the reason of this youtube bounty is make awareness and also increase exposures and popularity of this project, so even the bounty was ended we cannot tell if the project will succeed or not. It needs time and more improvements.
I totally agree with you, have a lot of bounty program, but youtube is good and the advantages of it that their videos will live long with crypto community.

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/M7Jp69Xr0rM

I watched your video. I think this is one unique video that I've seen. The presentation is clear and also the editing on the IBC topics are outstanding. Hopefully, you will win!

Same here. The presentation is very detailed and clear. From the speaker's background informations down to the key feautures. And I hope it will lead to a better outcomed and gained more positive feedbacks from the people so that the success will be possible to reached.
This is what everybody wants cleared and detailed information for their satisfaction. Agree, I have same hopes with you that with the help of this vedios presentation this will lead the project to achieve its goals and increase their investors and fundings.
Indeed, well that's actually the reason why its made but still , I hope many people would have interest in watching such videos and give their support in the project.

Right,  many waited this video presentation because many prefered to watch video because we have different ways in understanding. This is really a good move of the team , I hope  many people will get interest and support this project.
That can actually bring more response from the new users and it makes things easy for them through visual mode to enhance and understand the details about the project.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

The main reason for running this campaign is make awareness bro. So we cannot consider it is successful or not by ourself.

Yes, the reason of this youtube bounty is make awareness and also increase exposures and popularity of this project, so even the bounty was ended we cannot tell if the project will succeed or not. It needs time and more improvements.
I totally agree with you, have a lot of bounty program, but youtube is good and the advantages of it that their videos will live long with crypto community.
it seems to me that advertising a project in Youtube is the best way to disseminate information and attract supporters and investors. And thanks to the bounty of these promotional videos becomes very much.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:07:50 PM

The project is good, but similar projects are similar, it's really very much and interesting to me than this project stands out against the background of those similar.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:53:29 PM

The project is good, but similar projects are similar, it's really very much and interesting to me than this project stands out against the background of those similar.
Your observation was quite right. Projects that launches in the market has almost similar content and concepts but I also notice they have different approach in each project might have similar characteristics but still different types. The team need to focus on how this project is different from others and sight some ideas and comparisons.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

Your observation was quite right. Projects that launches in the market has almost similar content and concepts but I also notice they have different approach in each project might have similar characteristics but still different types. The team need to focus on how this project is different from others and sight some ideas and comparisons.
If all similarities with same concept that will be completely not trust worthy, to my observation the process may seem slight closer but every plan they internally maintain is completely unique and the developers efforts along with other initiatives which they maintain figures out a success at the finished level.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

I think it hasnt started yet bud. The youtube participants will be starting to cover the congress next month so I thinj they bouty is still ongoing.
Yeah, the bounty isn't closed yet so you can make a creative YouTube video for the platform which can bring so many opportunities!

This was created to disseminate the information about IBC across the globe and video is one way to make the people understand the basic information and benefits of these huge event that will be happening soon.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:24:50 PM

Why do you think so? My opinion is the opposite, that a large amount of video means that the team is trying to move the project forward and offers to look at the project, rather than read a large article.
Especially young people prefer to watch the video than to read the article. I think that a large number of videos on Youtube will raise interest in the event
I also think that it's better to watch a video than to read a great article, it's very time consuming. A video can be viewed in two minutes.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:38:59 PM

Why do you think so? My opinion is the opposite, that a large amount of video means that the team is trying to move the project forward and offers to look at the project, rather than read a large article.
Especially young people prefer to watch the video than to read the article. I think that a large number of videos on Youtube will raise interest in the event
I also think that it's better to watch a video than to read a great article, it's very time consuming. A video can be viewed in two minutes.

Videos is one way to make people understand the basic information about this kind of event, This is IBC which not all of us know what is really the true purpose of the event. So, to make some clear understanding the team really offer a bounty just to get a very well-created video presentation to show for the upcoming event that will be held in India.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

To my own knowledge, think that there must be some regulations on this project by a pre existing firm for approval.

Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:44:59 PM

Videos is one way to make people understand the basic information about this kind of event, This is IBC which not all of us know what is really the true purpose of the event. So, to make some clear understanding the team really offer a bounty just to get a very well-created video presentation to show for the upcoming event that will be held in India.

Exactly mate. That's the main reason why the team provide youtube campaign because they want the public aware for this big event in India. And also to promote the Nucleus project about it's goals and purpose here in cryptocurrency world.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:51:43 PM

The bounty programme is good but i seen that you only provide YouTube campaign. I think you have to provide other campaigns like Facebook, Twitter,telegram etc beacause many people can't take participate into YouTube campaign beacause they haven't their channel.so i hope you will launch the some bounty campaign soon.
First video bounty campaign is already ended a few days ago. Secondly, as for campaigns of popular social networks, I am confident that the developer also realizes it and if such campaigns are planned, soon we it will see and if desired we will be able to take part.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:22:59 PM

The bounty programme is good but i seen that you only provide YouTube campaign. I think you have to provide other campaigns like Facebook, Twitter,telegram etc beacause many people can't take participate into YouTube campaign beacause they haven't their channel.so i hope you will launch the some bounty campaign soon.
First video bounty campaign is already ended a few days ago. Secondly, as for campaigns of popular social networks, I am confident that the developer also realizes it and if such campaigns are planned, soon we it will see and if desired we will be able to take part.
Well so far, the developers have not announced which social networks will participate in the next stages of the bounty campaign. Maybe it will be Facebook and Twitter, maybe Youtube again.
ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:46:15 PM

These video presentations were mostly done by normal people who want to earn money, most of them haven't mastered the art of editing videos, but i  guess the team already have their own video to release soon.

Those kind of videos in bounty campaigns can also damage the image of the ICO.  It is recommended that those videos has to be done by crypto youtubers with more subscribers.
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:09:17 PM

With the right content to be created and shared to the community, well, it's really a better alternative than reading the project's articles and reading materials.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:19:48 PM

I really doubt that will be necessary basically the video campaign is kinda meant to attract and expand creativity and style. With that basically it means they have some video for their presentation by maybe editing and fixing some even marketing later it can be reused but social media will connect itself from my view

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:25:45 PM

It's not a project. IBC is a congress that will host congregation of innovators, businesses, technologists, regulators, startups and enthusiasts in India. And all blockchain events are similar, only visitors, location change.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:04:51 AM

Well that there is a limit of one video per week. With such a restriction there will be more quality content.

There have rules for the participants to qualify like clean and understandable language if its English no need sub titles, The uniqueness of presentation and also the video editing must be clear and all the information written there too.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: