Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:03:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big market crash has started?  (Read 32882 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:51:43 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 04:39:01 PM by jamesashmore1964
Merited by mummybtc (2)

Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:58:29 AM

i don't think so. no one can guess about what will happen  future. some bad news can effect, or good news same.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

there is NO FATE for a market like this.

If bears take control of a certain Company, and try to destroy it, some automated operations act to take out of the market that value and try to save it. But, here, bears have total control.

In this market, it's better , far better to be a bear than a bull. Bears are very short-term bulls. Bulls want to win money in the long run. Bears wanto to win money right now.

it works like this.

You buy coins, huge amount. The market thinks there is demand because of that. People begin buying and stablishing stop losses operations. When bears see they've won from 3-5% they sell all and drop the coin. Then automated stop losses jump another time, so the price goes down another time. Time when bears will by another time and repeat this operation.

They win money? they can sell at whatever price with profit. If bulls begin buying, better for them. They know exactly this: THIS MARKET IS A BUBBLE AND THE MORE YOU THINK EVERYTHING HERE IS VALUABLE, THE LEAST THEY CONSIDER THAT.

Bulls will not sell in a bullrun. Bears will. Because they know this assets are not as valuable as people think. In the worst case scenario where they sell with 5% and coin still going up, they can also buy another time reverting for bulls until next 5% and sell.

BTW. This market will never recover. December 2017 was due to a HUGE MANIPULATION IN PRICES. The hype is not here and it will not come. Many people are buying more coins. They are building their way to hell.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:03:40 AM

i don't think so. no one can guess about what will happen  future. some bad news can effect, or good news same.

You say I am wrong: we will see.
I wish I was wrong but I am a realist that uses intellect to make a deduction!
Everything points to sub 6K
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:06:06 AM

there is NO FATE for a market like this.

If bears take control of a certain Company, and try to destroy it, some automated operations act to take out of the market that value and try to save it. But, here, bears have total control.

In this market, it's better , far better to be a bear than a bull. Bears are very short-term bulls. Bulls want to win money in the long run. Bears wanto to win money right now.

it works like this.

You buy coins, huge amount. The market thinks there is demand because of that. People begin buying and stablishing stop losses operations. When bears see they've won from 3-5% they sell all and drop the coin. Then automated stop losses jump another time, so the price goes down another time. Time when bears will by another time and repeat this operation.

They win money? they can sell at whatever price with profit. If bulls begin buying, better for them. They know exactly this: THIS MARKET IS A BUBBLE AND THE MORE YOU THINK EVERYTHING HERE IS VALUABLE, THE LEAST THEY CONSIDER THAT.

Bulls will not sell in a bullrun. Bears will. Because they know this assets are not as valuable as people think. In the worst case scenario where they sell with 5% and coin still going up, they can also buy another time reverting for bulls until next 5% and sell.

BTW. This market will never recover. December 2017 was due to a HUGE MANIPULATION IN PRICES. The hype is not here and it will not come. Many people are buying more coins. They are building their way to hell.

You make sense. Good input to the topic!
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:12:19 AM

As per experts at worst case bitcoin can go upto 4500$ , otherwise it have good support at 6200$.

Let us see what gonna happens, what we can do is wait and watch.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:19:48 AM

the smaller the market is, the better for bears, because a big bear can push the market 2-5% him alone, and sell with profit. This market is doomed.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:20:21 AM

It is sad but maybe unavoidable!
The only thing that can save BTC going under 6K is a big Whale buying BTC!
Sending BTC down is easier than sending it up: Less resistance. That is why it is going down! When it goes to a 3-4K the bears will become bulls: Opinion.
If you worried move into Tether and sit it out: Suggestion Only.
2 Billion down as I typed this: It looks real ugly
Nobody knows for sure when the market will start to grow. But I'm sure that whales will soon become more active and the market will start to grow again. We can expect a fall, but after it will be growth.

febrian1705

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:25:12 AM

when the market starts to look unstable my advice you should hold the coin you have and do invest in some ico you trust ..
because the market will return green
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:27:42 AM

the smaller the market is, the better for bears, because a big bear can push the market 2-5% him alone, and sell with profit. This market is doomed.

I agree
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

Look at Bitcoin price last June- it is 700$ !!!!! And now you speak that all down. Did you see down?
 it is not the time to panic, just relax and enjoy that game, market will return and you make XXX
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:47:04 AM

Sending BTC down is easier than sending it up: Less resistance. That is why it is going down! When it goes to a 3-4K the bears will become bulls: Opinion.

Not so fast. I don't know if you have noticed but the cryptocurrency market is currently unstable and it goes up and down too much in an instant. What you say might not be impossible. But you cannot say that it is absolute.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

I suspect it is another whale selling off (likely the one associated with Mt. Gox coins), so if he finally sells out his seemingly endless stash of bitcoins or stops selling them for some reason, prices will likely rebound strongly in less than no time. Besides, with prices going down that much, we should also expect massive rebounds on their own as at lower prices, closer to 1k, support will be building up. As an aside, I don't like the idea of sitting out the bad times in Tether. Tether is a facet of Bitfinex, part of it, and if something wrong happens to this exchange, tethers will turn into trash instantly.
micheal34

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:51:07 AM

It is high time you get yourself use to the current market condition, there are bad force against bitcoin pulling the price down at the same time affecting altcoins.
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:52:55 AM

The only thing what might help for all coins is a support from the society.
If trust will decrease value of tokens will drop too.
Simple as that Smiley
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:57:11 AM

I don't think this is a crash. It's a short-term decline. Although there is a large area of decline in the market, we can still see that there is a lot of money starting to take over the market. This may be a whale's harvesting of the market!

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:00:15 AM

So tired of people saying Bitcoin has crashed. Crypto is volatile and for the time being will always have wild and volatile price fluctuations. If you cannot handle it get out of crypto. This is not for the weak handed. It will go back up and it will "crash" again and again. Get used to it.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Leenwar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:05:01 AM

Hopefully, this is the last drop. Otherwise, it is far from the predictions of reaching 30 000 dollars until the end of 2018.
anyixuan

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

I think it is only short-lived. The crash is just for the better growth of the market.
Accelerando.now

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

Look at the price grapth for BTC / USD. A lot of ups and downs. The big green from December and January was abnormal and speculative. The price about 5000 USD equals the price from November. When you look at one-year graph you can see that Bitcoin represent stable growth beside this abnormal period.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: